User Tag List

Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
Like Tree2057Likes

Thread: November 2022 Frugal Chatter (Brr...temps are falling!)

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

**Happy Dance** My car is back, I picked her up this morning from work. She is also all ready for winter, my winter tires were sent up and a complete winter package has been done before she came back.

Learned today that a week after my accident, my bro was in an accident. His car is also in the same place getting repaired and he is not having any issues with his rental.

Mom had to go and pick something up from a friend late this afternoon so I went with her. We stopped at RCSS and I got:
    4 x Dove Deodorant $3.99 + 1000 pts

Then to Walmart to get:
    Slippers for Mom
    Battery for our Kitchen Scale
    Eye Drops

My eyes have been so dry lately, I really need to get my humidifier setup up but I am not sure where to put it. Honestly, I need to deep clean my room.

Came home and had Homemade Burgers from the freezer with Oven Fries Poutine. Was super tempted to pick up dinner but we didn't.

Wrote our meal plan for next week. Lots of options, I think tomorrow will be homemade dumpling night. We will be making Chicken and Pork dumplings plus extras for the freezer. Oh, it has been so long since we have had dumplings, I am so looking forward to this.

I started my to-do list for the weekend, lots to get done but I am feeling good. Not sure I will tackle any large projects, right now I think the house just needs a good tidy and things put back in their home.

Now it is time to watch Grey's Anatomy and crochet.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I've been extremely busy. I’m only going home every second weekend. Report card marks and individualized student comments are due by 9am on Monday. 5 of my courses are all starting new units within the next few days. A crazy amount of students were out sick this week and I now have bronchitis.

I haven’t even tallied up my October savings yet.

Christmas related plans have already begun. Work related Christmas parties for Dh and I are being scheduled. We both need to buy Christmas gifts for colleagues too.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

hooray! Third time's a charm! Found a location of NF that had the McD's GC's. Exactly $50.00 bought ( 2 x $15.00 and 1 $20.00 ) and got the 5,000 points.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Yes FPC for a simply boost 4 pack is value of 15,00$ ,my god this stuff is expensive yike,Very happy about this FPC!!! I will use it .
    Whoa-if that FPC is for Boost Simply+, then you SCORED! I can only find that product at Walmart for 4pks ($10.97 initially but the lonely pk I saw this week was $9.97-not sure if that's a new price or move-last-product price). Think Fortinos sells each container separately at about $3.49. You should see if Maxi carries it.

I have a $2 off Boost Simply+ coupon that I intend to redeem soon at Walmart if I can find that last package or other stock. Love the chocolate flavour.
    I also have a $2 off Breakfast Essentials 6pk coupon but I have never found product at Fortinos. What aisle should I look for? I tried coffee/tea section. Maybe I need to search on Walmart's and Longo's websites.
    Last edited by Ciel21; Fri, Nov 4th, 2022 at 08:02 PM.
    "This is the Way." The Mandalorian

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@Frugalbigmama Metro's digital flyer shows $3.99 Pantene, Nivea or Irish Spring personal care (body washes shown) products, selected sizes/products.
    Also the My Metro App shows Pepsi 6x710ml pop at $1.97!
    "This is the Way." The Mandalorian

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Feeling so much better after taking 6 pills from thursday til today ,off to see sebastian and my daughter on sat .My daughter is treating me to a pedicure (a belated birthday gift) in toronto on sunday ,cant wait.

Relaxed today ,only did one load of laundry ,watched t.v and chilled on the couch trying to get my energy back.

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

@Angela273 , hope you feel better soon and hope you can find time during the Christmas Season to relax.

@coupon girl , good news you are feeling better and get to go see your daughter and grandson this weekend.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Morning Everyone,
    Up early, woke up at exactly 5 am, which works for me as I have a lot I need to get done today. Up, having a cup of tea and then I will start my day. Although it did hit me if I do the same thing tomorrow it will be 4 am, not 5 am.

Today is dumpling day, oh I am so excited.

The Costco Hidden Sales were posted last night, my pots are not on sale which might be a good thing. I really have a lot to get done around the house and should spend the weekend at home.

Happy Saturday

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

It was an early rise for me as well today. Earlier than usual as I had zonked out before 11 p.m. The corned beef brisket(s) just finished their for 3 hours at a low simmering boil, the cabbage wedges are cooking now. I'll start the chili later on tonight.
    For Christmas last year I gifted DH one of those hilarious looking giant sized body pillows ( meant for pregnant women ) to ease his sleep comfort ( issues with his sciatica).
    It was like having a 3rd person in the QS bed with us....lol.
    Anyways, since my hernia procedure I've stole his pillow friend and escaped to the spare room. It really helped. The issue now is my cat Hamlet is miffed!
    He does not approve of this new bed-mate that spends time with he and I. lol.

babies teach us acceptance

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel21 View Post
    @Frugalbigmama I'm looking at the various Loblaws banner stores' digital ads. You want to check out No Frills-flyer shows $2.99 Nivea Body wash, selected varieties. Only flyer with Nivea products showing, aside from Shoppers' flyer tomorrow with Nivea Men (up to 15% off shave, skin care products).

Oh-Shoppers current flyer ending today-almost at end of Flyer, just above the Air Canada gift card blurb-Nivea Fresh Blends body wash 500ml selected varieties $6.99 (not a deal but other type of Nivea boday wash).
    Thank-you!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Add me to the list of early risers today! Had to pick up DS at his friends house this morning (his friend lives out of town) and then drive him to work.

Getting stuff done at home this morning. Laundry on the go. Made eggs and toast for breakfast. Kitchen clean. Going to clean one bathroom and put away clean laundry. Once all my chores are done I will have a shower and get dressed for the day. Then will roam around town and see what deals I can find.

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Taking a break for some Breakfast, Hard Boiled Egg Sandwich with some leftover Fried Mashed Potatoes.

The dishwasher is emptied and reloaded, it should have been emptied last night so all the dishes from dinner were in the sink.

Did the few hand dishes that could not go in the dishwasher, plus kept the water in the sink so I could wash as I went.

I have been prepping everything we will need for the dumplings plus planning ahead for a stir fry this week. We love stir fries but I find depending on how busy I am at the end of the day prepping all the veggies can deter us. I have:
    Carrots have been grated
    Green Onions Chopped
    Mushrooms Chopped
    Celery Chopped

I still need to chop the Napa, that is next.

I had to change into a lighter shirt, just way too warm for the sweatshirt I had on. Well, I was upstairs I decided to quickly clean the bathroom except for the floor. I will tackle the floor at another time when Mom is up so I can run the vacuum.

Turns out I had a lot more mushrooms left than I realized so I probably should not have bought two more big packs this week. May have to tweak the meal plan a little to include more mushrooms to use them up. I was already thinking of Pizza tomorrow night which will use some and I will need some for the stir fry so that is a good start. I also have some peppers to use up so I may make Chicken Fajita Bowls for lunches this week, not Mom's fav which is why I usually make them for lunch options.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

I was early riser also up at 4.30 a.m but that is good as i have to take 3 pills a day .

Just had a hard boiled egg ,staying away from milk ,notice i am not coughing as much ,less phlem.Going to daughter's around noon ,cant wait to see her and sebastian .Plus i am no longer contagious after 24 hrs on the meds which i started thursday evening.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    I received my SampleSource box today
    FPC for boost
    FPC for greenies(dog treat,dont have a dog...)
    2 tetley tea infusion
    1 persil pod laundry detergent sample
    full size sample of Goldfish sharp cheddar
    When I ordered they where just those samples availaible,it is not much sample but still happy to get something!!!
    The goldfish sharp cheddar is delicious! I hope I get a full size too. Waiting for my box as I just got an email saying it was shipped
    JadeAngel, cath007 and Ciel21 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel21 View Post
    Whoa-if that FPC is for Boost Simply+, then you SCORED! I can only find that product at Walmart for 4pks ($10.97 initially but the lonely pk I saw this week was $9.97-not sure if that's a new price or move-last-product price). Think Fortinos sells each container separately at about $3.49. You should see if Maxi carries it.

I have a $2 off Boost Simply+ coupon that I intend to redeem soon at Walmart if I can find that last package or other stock. Love the chocolate flavour.
    I also have a $2 off Breakfast Essentials 6pk coupon but I have never found product at Fortinos. What aisle should I look for? I tried coffee/tea section. Maybe I need to search on Walmart's and Longo's websites.
    Ask in store where the breakfast essentials is. I sometimes find they put product in odd spots.

Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread Information