User Tag List

Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
Like Tree2057Likes

Thread: November 2022 Frugal Chatter (Brr...temps are falling!)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    I follow them on Facebook but their website is:
    https://cocoeast.ca/

They posted every Monday/Tuesday and every Friday/Saturday. Costco has weekly hidden sales and then they offer weekend-only sales.
    Have shared the site with Bro. I was asking why he hadn't obtained facial tissues recently and he said the pk of 20 boxes of Scotties is like $24.99 right now. Thank you for the link!
    Noticed that Fortinos.ca has the 18 box pack of Scotties on sale for $19.99-works out to $1.10 per box before taxes.
    "This is the Way." The Mandalorian

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Normally the clocks changing either way don't effect me ( retiree ) but it was quite odd for me to sleep soundly until 9 a.m. ( which if we're honest was 10:00 a.m. )
    The body must have needed recovery time after all the celebrating over the Leafs winning and the Astros taking their 2nd World Series title.
    No plans to shop or even go out today, that counts as frugal.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good earlier evening everyone !!!
    Grocery is done, I went late afternoon at Maxi and cie and IGA,it was so busy,normally I try to go the sunday morning.I cannot believe I had 25$ in coupons and still an oop of 135$ grrr.....Romaine lettuce price is crazy too.Happy to have found had IGA(QC) the following tears pads in french: 1$ Tropicana orange juice,1$ Petit Quebec cheese,2$ Blueberries Special K cereal small boxe,2$ Vector maple crunch,those can be handy.
    Need organization in my coupons too..they are all over the table grrr

Need a few more things for school lunchs but that will wait wednesday,and buss montly pass too.
    So I have to study tonight for tomorrow english exam,and go to my appointment tomorrow morning,should last 1 hrs max and go to bring my birth certificate after

Dinner is Penne Alfredo Pasta with chicken,will had some and brocoli,Mikes brand frozen and ceasar salad
    Have a good evening and night.!!!
    Last edited by cath007; Sun, Nov 6th, 2022 at 04:58 PM.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

We had a lovely time in toronto ,sebastian was thrilled to see us .My daughter ordered pizza last night .I heard someone doing fireworks at 3.am ,so not a great sleep .My daughter's pillows are so compfy i will ask her where they are from.

Today went out at 10.30 a.m for a pedicure with daughter(a belated birthday gift for me ) loved this gift as i never get pedicures,the woman said i had feet like a baby,so that was a nice compliment ,we both picked red for the holiday season coming up.

Daughter brought croissants for lunch ,then we proceeded home almost 2 hour drive as there was an accident on the gardner hwy.

Did 2 loads of laundry since being home.Groceries will wait til monday or tuesday.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Finally home. Stopped at RCSS when I returned to town. Decided the 30pk eggs for $8.99 was needed. Cashier didn't ask me if I was interested in a large chocolate bar so I received it for free . Hidden in the cupboard for now.

DS is gone and the dog was outside. He must have let her out and then got distracted. Good thing its nice out. She didn't seem to upset

I want to hit Food Basics Tuesday or Wednesday for raspberries and almond milk. Like to keep ahead of the game on the almond milk as the regular price is really creeping up.
    Bought 3 pineapples at Walmart yesterday. They are huge. What a deal for $1.87.
    Last edited by Frugalbigmama; Sun, Nov 6th, 2022 at 07:32 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

So on my walk to the eggs I noticed all the high prices in produce. Normal this time of year. Even more reason to shop the sales.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

GO Transit bus riders-strike action starts at 12:01 am tomorrow. Expect longer lines at the train platforms and maybe more cars on the highways.

Tomorrow looks to be ideal for raking just as long as the wind does not gust (but it might as forecast indicates up to 45kph). Took a few photos outside today-the leaves were scattered all over and the remaining flowers are starting to lose their colours.

Bro did a Costco shop tonight and he got two of the items shown in the hidden sales website. I was keen on the women's wool blend top but local warehouse only had black ones left so I did not lobby for one.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

It was a 2 day weekend, so I stayed and worked. I’m sick and needed to rest, plus finish report cards, and prep for my students. Mid afternoon I finished my report cards with 104 student comments. Hopefully administration doesn’t find any big problems when they review it over the next two days before publishing the report cards.

I did laundry, meal prepped, cleaned the kitchen, marked some tests, made unit reviews, and eventually ran out of time. Unfortunately my brain is awake and I keep coughing…even though I climbed into bed close to an hour ago.

I have a 3 day school week this week. Thursday the school is closed due to next week’s student led conferences. Friday is a provincial star for Remenveance Day. I have a lot to do, but I’ll be driving home for this long weekend.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

@Ciel21, might be bad timing but starting today, Costco has Kleenex on sale:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by SassyAshley; Mon, Nov 7th, 2022 at 07:06 AM.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Good Morning. I'm not feeling very worky today.

Raked a bag of leaves. Will get DS to fill a bag up today too.

Went to Mcdonalds and redeemed free coffee offer today (check you app) Won free medium fries! 1st food item win and I get coffee there all the time. Will give it to DS to redeem.

I was hoping I was going to sort and wrap Christmas gifts this past weekend but just didn't get into it. I don't really feel like it today either.
    Think I will just get some tidying done around the house and save that for another day. I need to put the new mat down in the entrance so will vaccuum there and wash floor 1st. I have my new dining room chairs in the house that I need to put at the table. Once that is done the dining room is clean and tidy. I have one load of laundry I would like to wash and then hang to dry.

I feel tired. Probably because of the time change. Will just take it easy today.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Dad did a covid test because he have flu.Thanks god it is not covid.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

I went to no frills today spent $140.00(no meat at all) after 20.00 off in points
    a few deals i got
    (2) brocolli crowns 1.99
    bag of apples 5.99
    bag of oranges 3.99= 13.96-4,000 points=996 or 2.50 each i will share some apples and oranges with my son
    jordans cereal 4.99-3.00 checkout51=1.99
    p.m my milk to fortinos 4.49 tru taste
    (4) cans of delmonte fruit p.m walmart 1.97 each -buy 2 get 1.50 checkout51=1.22 each
    only one toilet paper in store at 8.a.m royale 3.99-1.00 cpn=2.99
    cheez it crackers 2.00-1.50 cpn=.50 for the granddaughters
    scotch brand tape .74 reduced i got 2
    (4) dairy milk .50 reduced i got 4 ,for the grandkids stockings

got 4,600 in points got 6.00 from checkout51-cashier said wow you know how to work the points.
    Last edited by coupon girl; Mon, Nov 7th, 2022 at 11:20 AM.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Well not only did i leave my makeup bag at my daughters (good thing i have a backup concealor and mascara and eyeshadow.lol
    I left my marks workwarehouse fall jacket at my daughter's ,have to wait til the 19th of nov when we are celebrating cara,s birthday .

My son called and asked if i would like to go to kelseys for lunch with the girls (a belated birthday gift from him) sure i said .
    Last edited by coupon girl; Mon, Nov 7th, 2022 at 11:42 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@SassyAshley Shhh, I won't tell Bro. He got the tissues last night and I'm glad I did not have to go to the store for any!

So windy! Have to just deal and get on with the yard work. Had breakfast and chai latte, so I ought to be ready. No updates on my orders-everything seems stuck at stores all weekend. Will play a quick contest and bundle up. Have a great day!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Just decided we would have steak for dinner. Pulled them out of the freezer (thanking myself for wrapping them so they were easy to pull out of a bag to thaw) White/sweet potatoes chopped- will cook in tinfoil package for a no mess dinner. Probably pull green beans to go with since they are liked by everyone.

Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread Information