User Tag List

Page 225 of 233 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 223 224 225 226 227 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 3492
Like Tree7607Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Boost 6pks are $8.99 in the Sat/Sun weekend sale according to Ontario flyer. If you need this item, be ready to shop early.
    cath007 likes this.
    "This is the Way." The Mandalorian

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Strange how No Frills and RCSS updated their digital coupons loaded via PCO while using the same links. Confusing way to do it.
    These are the changes I've found.

RCSS
    Link: https://www.pcoptimum.ca/load?page=R...nBoard20220929

Existing coupon expiry extended from Nov 2 to 30.

New coupons added with Nov 30 expiry:
    50¢ off Ferrero chocolate tablet (90g)
    $1 off Maple Lodge Chicken Sticks
    $5 off Olay Regenerist face & eye cream, & serum
    $1 off 1.75L Minute Maid OJ & Minute Maid NUTRI
    $1 off Maple Leaf or Schneiders Ham 600/700G

No Frills
    Link: https://www.pcoptimum.ca/load?page=N...nBoard20220929

Existing coupon expiry extended from Nov 2 to 30.

New coupon added with Nov 30 expiry:
    50¢ off Ferrero chocolate tablet (90g)

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

with regards to "missing points on accumulating offer for RCSS that disappeared" https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/7218025-post3353.html

Nothing new to report other than I've sent TWO email followups, with increasingly firm comments, with Case Number in the subject line, and am basically being ignored. This is the First really bad outcome I've had with missing points, and I've been big into this program since it's inception.
    I've not impressed with PCO Customer Care at the moment, and told them so. It's 'only' 15,000 missing points, but it's the principal of the thing.
    Purdee, cath007, 4sure5 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

I had similar experience last month and I was missing 36,000 points. Multiple phone calls and emails. Replied to their email as the agents requested and kept getting undelivered. I don't know how that was possible when I replied to the email they sent asking that I reply to the email. Good thing I took screen shots of the offers to show the offer and dates. I told all the agents that they cannot expect customers to keep photos of every single offers and submit a claim when they are not going to do anything to correct the issue. Anyway, it was too many points to let it go so I persisted and finally got the points but it was not worth my time. Of course, nowadays I still have to take screen shots of my personal offers and flyer offers for items I plan to purchase JUST IN CASE. grrrr.

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    with regards to "missing points on accumulating offer for RCSS that disappeared" https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/7218025-post3353.html

Nothing new to report other than I've sent TWO email followups, with increasingly firm comments, with Case Number in the subject line, and am basically being ignored. This is the First really bad outcome I've had with missing points, and I've been big into this program since it's inception.
    I've not impressed with PCO Customer Care at the moment, and told them so. It's 'only' 15,000 missing points, but it's the principal of the thing.
    cath007, 4sure5 and Ciel21 like this.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

It's hard to believe that the PCO back end doesn't let their reps look up members' past offers going back at least 45 days since that's how long we have to submit claims. If they designed the system without such an ability, it was a monumental oversight that should have been corrected long ago. And if not implementing it was/is a conscious decision, even worse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Purdee View Post
    I had similar experience last month and I was missing 36,000 points. Multiple phone calls and emails. Replied to their email as the agents requested and kept getting undelivered. I don't know how that was possible when I replied to the email they sent asking that I reply to the email. Good thing I took screen shots of the offers to show the offer and dates. I told all the agents that they cannot expect customers to keep photos of every single offers and submit a claim when they are not going to do anything to correct the issue. Anyway, it was too many points to let it go so I persisted and finally got the points but it was not worth my time. Of course, nowadays I still have to take screen shots of my personal offers and flyer offers for items I plan to purchase JUST IN CASE. grrrr.
    cath007, 4sure5 and Ciel21 like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I have enough points to buy a cell phone but im wondering...does SDM even sell them? i know they have a crappy return policy. are there other stores that sell them?
    cath007, GoodBoy and Ciel21 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

No more freebie for me . Didn’t pick up the water the last time so figured that’s why
    cath007 and Ciel21 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Evans View Post
    I have enough points to buy a cell phone but im wondering...does SDM even sell them? i know they have a crappy return policy. are there other stores that sell them?
    Certain Loblaws or Fortinos stores have Mobile Shops. I know the Fortinos on Upper James has a display stand but not actual Mobile Shop at their store. Mall Road I think has a Mobile SHop. There was a recent promotion for massive PC Opt pts if one were upgrading or changing phones. Shoppers does not sell cellphones BUT does sell some calling cards for cellphones plus landline phones if you are willing to search the racks or get CSR to look at the cards behind the counter.

Came across this Flash Sale on talk and text on PC Mobile site: ttps://www.pcmobile.ca/en/plans
    Mobile Shop locator lists Mall Road-Hamilton, Fortinos on Guelph Line in Burlington and RCSS in Grimsby as the closest Mobile Shop locations.
    Last edited by Ciel21; Sun, Oct 30th, 2022 at 11:39 PM.
    cath007 and Linda Evans like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/7218608-post3363.html
    Just to put closure on this ... I got sick of waiting for a reply to my email, so went through the painful process of reaching a human by phone.
    Provided the case number, was told it had been 'stuck in the queue', which was 2+ weeks ago, and then they admitted there was a technical error that had given me a Month [vs a week] to accumulate $150 at RCSS; so they simply removed it, even though I was already 90% there.
    The CSR then added the 15,000 points on the spot. So all's well that ends well, as they say... but I had to work for it.
    cath007, 4sure5, Thatdone and 4 others like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

New loadable link from upcoming flyers: https://www.pcoptimum.ca/load?page=M...Offers20221103

Only valid at Loblaws, Your Independent Grocer, Zehrs, Valu-Mart, Provigo, Atlantic Superstore and Dominion from November 1 to 30.

Spoiler

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I picked up my free water offer from Loblaws the week of Oct 20-26 but my free item offers also stopped this week. I continue to receive 12,500 pts WUS $125 accumulation offer running for 7 days.

Prior to the string of 4 free item offers, I only had one PCO activity entry in the last 45 days. I've had more activity lately because there were offers I've found worth using, not because of the freebies.

1. PM 4 cauliflowers at No Frills for $1.44x4 = $5.76 and received 4000 pts.
    2. Bought 13 Colgate toothbrushes at No Frills for $0.79x13 + tax = $11.61 and received 3000 pts.
    3. Bought 3 pound boneless pork rib roast from Loblaws for $1.79/lb = $5.34 and received 1500 pts.
    4. Redeem 10,000 points on 6 shortdated Juicy Jumbos at No Frills for $1.74x6 = $10.44
    Tweets77, cath007, MrsMer and 1 others like this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I'm gonna have to see what I can do for the food bank this week. I talked with my Food Room Coordinator here and she was excited to see that offer for NN Peanut Butter at $1.99. So we may use some funding and purchase a large amount if I can get the No Frills in town to agree to the purchase.

We may have about $1,000 in funding we can use, so that would be about 500 things of Peanut Butter, so 42 cases. So I may pop over there and see who I can talk with to see if that is something that the No Frills can approve in ways of a manual order of it (It'll probably be a whole skid, so they'll need to bring the big truck to pick it up).
    Purdee, cath007, 4sure5 and 3 others like this.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Found a freebie that slid into my offers today on the app.

Get a free Roman-Style Pizza Slice at Loblaws

Will make a nice snack
    cath007, eataiag and Ciel21 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy View Post
    Found a freebie that slid into my offers today on the app.

Get a free Roman-Style Pizza Slice at Loblaws

Will make a nice snack
    Very firm and somewhat carbonized bottom crust! I once had a Hawaiian slice and my plastic utensils could barely manage cutting the slice.
    cath007 and GoodBoy like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Since it is wednesday again dont forget to save yours 4 favorites pc offers.!!! I will do mine now

eataiag and Ciel21 like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Page 225 of 233 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 223 224 225 226 227 ... LastLast

Thread Information