Like Tree7Likes
  • 6 Post By cyn88canada
  • 1 Post By GoodBoy

Thread: Shoppers Drug Mart ()N, gta) Jan 28 - Feb 3

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Expired on: Sat, Feb 4th, 2023
    ...and, my final sneak peek this week. Sorry folks, my zone does not seem to be getting some of the mainstream flyers like FB or Walmart. Grrr. Ah well, maybe next week.

There's some Surprise Points event that may be of interest on the top left of the front page.

Tag me if you need details on anything...I really did not look at the flyer this time. (Because, gnawing hunger, gotta get lunch...lol!) I'll check in later tonight, and can answer or give more details then.

Cheers all! Hope to survive the huge, honking snowstorm headed this way....yada, yada, yada. LOL.
    Attached Images Attached Images                                                            
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart, Walmart
    Want to buy me a coffee? You can! But, you don't have to! In fact, I encourage you not to. ('Cuz postage is ridiculous). But, if you insist on it...well, you can drop a buck, or two, here: paypal.me/cyn88canada I emphasize, you do NOT have to -- a coffee icon tossed my way is gold. + =
    Illegitimi non carborundum!!

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks @cyn88canada I was going to see if I could stock up on Oral-B brush heads on Seniors day on Thu but may just check first to see if the flyer price and points back offer is a better deal! Thanks so much for posting!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy View Post
    Thanks @cyn88canada I was going to see if I could stock up on Oral-B brush heads on Seniors day on Thu but may just check first to see if the flyer price and points back offer is a better deal! Thanks so much for posting!
    I always find 20 times the points a better dal..30 percent off.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well took advantage of buy 2 get 10000 points and with some other things I needed I got an additional 25000 bonus points and just over 2000 in base points and used 6$ in coupons also... so 37000 points made my purchase oop very good. Just over 50% off incl tax. I can live with that deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by immac2947 View Post
    I always find 20 times the points a better dal..30 percent off.
    4sure5 likes this.

Thread Information