User Tag List

Page 2515 of 2551 FirstFirst ... 1515 2015 2415 2465 2505 2513 2514 2515 2516 2517 2525 ... LastLast
Results 37,711 to 37,725 of 38252
Like Tree169122Likes

Thread: What's For Dinner?

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Tonight we are having Pot Roast Stew, it is a mix of a Pot Roast but made with the flavours we normally put in our Beef Stew. We will serve this over Mashed Potatoes.
    harbie likes this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Making this tonight to use up some veggies before stocking up again. It’s sooooooooooo good.

https://www.rabbitandwolves.com/?s=Spicy+peanut+ramen+

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Shrimp Alfredo with noodles.
    harbie and SassyAshley like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Last night's dinner did not come together, at 5 when we checked the roast it was not tender so back in the oven it went and we made Chicken Fingers and Fries.

The roast was finally done around 7 pm last night so it was put in the fridge and now tonight we will have Pot Roast Stew over Mashed Potatoes.
    harbie likes this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Taco salad again tonight! (It was so good last night and we have everything to make it again tonight!)
    harbie likes this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

The $13.00 slab of pork loin we got from NF was divided into 3 suitable sized roasts. Roasted 1 of them over a bed of assorted veg, garlic and onions. At a certain point I
    removed the roast placing small spuds in to roast, then put a whole head of cabbage " steaks " onto a sprayed pan to roast. We enjoyed the pork slices with slices of apple
    with drizzles of diluted real maple syrup. The deep browned veg in the roast pan were fought over! lol
    harbie likes this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Chilli over shredded kale like always

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Tonight it'll be a whole chicken roasted in the air fryer! ( I always claim the 2 wings! ) lol. Not sure over the sides but we have plenty of romaine so maybe a Caesar salad?

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Couscous with diced red pepper and green onions with a bit of a citrusy garlic seasoning from trader joes on it, fresh spinach and pepper jelly seared tofu.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I have tawed 4 chicken breasts over the night ...wow I did not use my slow cooker up to this date...off to change that...So last night I found 2 chicken recepies I am willing to try...so now currently simmering in the slow cooker for 6 hours at low... chicken ranch bacon cheese meals.hummm hope it will be good...maybe I will serve this with a salad and mashed patatoes!!! Sound great!!!
    harbie, walkonby and SassyAshley like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Tonight it'll be a whole chicken roasted in the air fryer! ( I always claim the 2 wings! ) lol. Not sure over the sides but we have plenty of romaine so maybe a Caesar salad?
    o.k. quoted my own post because I have never had this happen before. I did roast the whole chicken last night but did it in the oven. When it was 3/4 cooked I lifted it out of the bottom
    pan and placed it on the lid ( the lid is flat and works great as a 2nd cooking surface ). I added spuds and carrots to roast in the juices/fat and set the chicken beside it finish cooking in that lid.
    HOWEVER, ....I always roast my spuds around 400 degrees and sort of forgot that the chicken was there too.
    Can we say " crispy? ". Not burnt at all but for anyone that loves the cooked skin, what happened next would have had you both lol and drooling!
    I removed both pans and the veggies were awesome. I placed a fork inside the cavity of the chicken, lifted it off the lid pan and onto a plate, but
    the only thing that was on my fork when I hoisted it up was the ENTIRE outer skin! So, the " naked " bird was still sitting on the lid but the shell
    of his crispy skin was on the fork??
    I could never do this miracle again if I tried. DH and DS laughed as well.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

late last night I made up some lasagna (s) using nearly the whole box of oven ready noodles. Made in 2 different baking pans, but the pan I enjoy using more is actually a longer bread loaf pan so the noodles fit perfectly. Lasagna might end up being part of our Super Bowl fare!

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Picked up 2 Flashfood produce boxes after work yesterday for $5 so chose to roast the sweet potatoes with garam masala, cumin, garlic . Made more couscous except with orange peppers and seared tofu with a plum sauce to act as a “sweet chutney “ kinda flavour to go well with the Indian inspired sweet potatoes. I also barely cooked some green beans from the box and added a tiny vegan butter with black pepper. Simple and delicious.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Tonight is Steak quesidias and perogies. (all part of using up stuff- Wraps and sour cream!)
    harbie, walkonby and SassyAshley like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by harbie View Post
    Picked up 2 Flashfood produce boxes after work yesterday for $5 so chose to roast the sweet potatoes with garam masala, cumin, garlic . Made more couscous except with orange peppers and seared tofu with a plum sauce to act as a “sweet chutney “ kinda flavour to go well with the Indian inspired sweet potatoes. I also barely cooked some green beans from the box and added a tiny vegan butter with black pepper. Simple and delicious.
    I use to buy those boxes and then plan dinner around them. It was always some thing good! (I hadn't bought one in a long time because I haven't re-downloaded the app- I will download it tonight!!)

Thread Information