User Tag List

Page 1133 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 133 633 1033 1083 1123 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1143 1183 1233 1633 ... LastLast
Results 16,981 to 16,995 of 30801
Like Tree98405Likes

Thread: Fan590 loyalty club

  1. #16981
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,754
    Likes Received
    15149
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    I must explain one thing to all of you regulars.
    I was never aware of the "rep" posting until very recently.
    Many of you have "repped" me in the past and I did not reciprocate. My ignorance and I apologize.
    I have tried to catch up posting reps to all of you that so richly deserve them.
    The problem now is that whenever I try to "rep" anyone now, I get the message " You must spread your reps to ??? before you can rep them again"
    I find this restriction very frustrating.
    I have gone on other Rogers websites to try and "rep" you and overcome this, but the same message keeps coming up.
    I suppose at some time in the future this will end, but in the meantime, please bear with me and have patience.
    I assume that eventually I will be able to rectify this situation.
    Again my sincere apologies to all the regulars whose support in the past is greatly appreciated
    I will be leaving this site shortly, but not until I make up for past indiscretions
    Catch up is a b**ch, my apologies again
    Cheers all
    Last edited by zfurman; Sun, Jan 13th, 2013 at 10:14 AM.
    kawam likes this.

  2. #16982
    Canadian Guru kawam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    11,393
    Likes Received
    85344
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by zfurman View Post
    I must explain one thing to all of you regulars.
    I was never aware of the "rep" posting until very recently.
    Many of you have "repped" me in the past and I did not reciprocate. My ignorance and I apologize.
    I have tried to catch up posting reps to all of you that so richly deserve them.
    The problem now is that whenever I try to "rep" anyone now, I get the message " You must spread your reps to ??? before you can rep them again"
    I find this restriction very frustrating.
    I have gone on other Rogers websites to try and overcome this, but the same message keeps coming up.
    I suppose at some time in the future this will end, but in the meantime, please bear with me and have patience.
    I assume that eventually I will be able to rectify this situation.
    Again my sincere apologies to all the regulars whose support in the past is greatly appreciated
    I will be leaving this site shortly, but not until I make up for past indiscretions
    Catch up is a b**ch, my apologies again
    Cheers all
    You have to REP at least 20 different users before you can REP the same person again.
    22hicks, habs rule and zfurman like this.

  3. #16983
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,754
    Likes Received
    15149
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by kawam View Post
    You have to REP at least 20 different users before you can REP the same person again.
    Wow kawam, thanks for the update, but on this site I only know 8 of you.
    That knowledge is somewhat discouraging.
    There aren't 20 regular contributors to this site. Too bad, It really is an exciting venue.
    I see this as being a losing battle and an exercise in futility.
    Based on this information, I will leave this site immediately in spite of my good intentions.
    Good bye my new found friends, it really has been fun, but it's time to cut the cord.
    Last edited by zfurman; Sun, Jan 13th, 2013 at 02:12 PM.
    kawam likes this.

  4. #16984
    Canadian Guru kawam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    11,393
    Likes Received
    85344
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by zfurman View Post
    Wow kawam, thanks for the update, but on this site I only know 8 of you.
    I see this as being a losing battle and an exercise in futilty.
    Based on this information, I will leave this site immediately in spite of my good intentions.
    Good bye my new found friends, it really has been fun, but it's time to cut the cord.
    Most of the users here use several sites, the most popular being the Q107 site. The Q107 site is the one where there is a lot of banter going on
    22hicks, habs rule and zfurman like this.

  5. #16985
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,754
    Likes Received
    15149
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by kawam View Post
    Most of the users here use several sites, the most popular being the Q107 site. The Q107 site is the one where there is a lot of banter going on
    I have never been a Q107 listener. My radio is tuned in to Fan590 CJCL both at home and in my truck and cars, but thanks for the information.
    kawam likes this.

  6. #16986
    LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Whitby
    Posts
    29,286
    Likes Received
    124063
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by zfurman View Post
    I have never been a Q107 listener. My radio is tuned in to Fan590 CJCL both at home and in my truck and cars, but thanks for the information.
    I don't listen to the Q either, but go to the site for banter & repping.
    kawam and zfurman like this.

  7. #16987
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,754
    Likes Received
    15149
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    I don't listen to the Q either, but go to the site for banter & repping.
    I also went to the website , but other than the people I know from the FAN590 , I knew no one.
    Should I just randomly rep strangers? I thought this repping was a reward for doing something or saying something special or unique?
    Am I wrong in my assumption? Or is this "repping" thing just a popularity contest?
    Regardless, I no longer want to be part of this or any other site related to this nepotism.
    Good bye all. This is all a sham for your own aggrandisement.
    This is my final post.
    Cheers all.
    Last edited by zfurman; Sun, Jan 13th, 2013 at 11:31 AM.

  8. #16988
    Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Near Toronto
    Posts
    29,339
    Likes Received
    68054
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Chicken Wings, Chili & Nachos & great big TV screens,
    Beer & armchair commentary thus begins your football dreams,
    Huddling, Tackling, Kicking & Time Outs,

    Unnecessary Roughness, Field Goals, & even Football scouts,
    Unbalanced lines & signals & linemen who are so offensive!
    Grid Irons, First & Ten & Back Ends that are defensive,
    Backfields, Clotheslines, Double Fouls, & Field Position,
    Kickoffs & Man to Man, roll around in Fields of Mud; what a nice addition,
    Then everyone leaps on some poor guy & they all weigh a ton,
    The roar of the adoring fans who are having football fun,

    Strategic play & interceptions & all those lines to gain,
    I’ve heard that stepping out of bounds can sometimes be a pain,
    Quarterbacks, Halfbacks, Safety & Receivers,
    Cheerleaders shaking their pompoms for all football believers,
    Whatever the weather the game goes on proline players are smiling,
    They use luck, & football knowledge & the stats they’ve been compiling,
    I always wish them a safe season & many happy lines of rushin’,
    & please be very careful, no one needs another concussion,
    A football fan, I’ll never be & that’s just the way it is,
    & to all you football lovers out there, I hope your team finds their fizz!

    p.s. always my best wishes to all sports fans!!


  9. #16989
    Canadian Guru kawam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    11,393
    Likes Received
    85344
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    • LEAFS IN MONTREALPrize:A trip for 2 to Montreal to see the Leafs opener vs the Canadiens!Contest Details:Sharpen your sticks, hockey's back! And we're taking you to the first game, live in Montreal with theLeafs in Montreal Pair a Day Giveaway!
      Listen to Brady & Lang in the Morning every day this week for your chance to win a trip for two to Montreal, accommodations at the Montréal Marriott Château Champlain Hotel, $100 walking around money, and tickets to see the Leafs play the Habs in the first hockey game of the season!
      Plus, one lucky winner will travel in style with flights from downtown on board Porter Airlines!
    22hicks, habs rule and zfurman like this.

  10. #16990
    Canadian Guru kawam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    11,393
    Likes Received
    85344
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Have a Great weekend all
    Last edited by kawam; Sun, Jan 13th, 2013 at 05:24 PM.
    22hicks, habs rule and zfurman like this.

  11. #16991
    Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Near Toronto
    Posts
    29,339
    Likes Received
    68054
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by zfurman View Post
    I also went to the website , but other than the people I know from the FAN590 , I knew no one.
    Should I just randomly rep strangers? I thought this repping was a reward for doing something or saying something special or unique?
    Am I wrong in my assumption? Or is this "repping" thing just a popularity contest?
    Regardless, I no longer want to be part of this or any other site related to this nepotism.
    Good bye all. This is all a sham for your own aggrandisement.
    This is my final post.
    Cheers all.
    I truly wish you all the best.

    Many of us post on other threads here on Smart Canucks. In my books giving rep is a extension of best wishes & a way of saying hello. Many people do not participate in giving rep & that's fine too. I am not a regular listener of the FAN590, nor do I contribute the winning words here. I like to visit here on occasion because there are some nice people who post here.

    I guess that's all I have to say.

    Take care.

  12. #16992
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,754
    Likes Received
    15149
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by SillyLoocie View Post
    I truly wish you all the best.

    Many of us post on other threads here on Smart Canucks. In my books giving rep is a extension of best wishes & a way of saying hello. Many people do not participate in giving rep & that's fine too. I am not a regular listener of the FAN590, nor do I contribute the winning words here. I like to visit here on occasion because there are some nice people who post here.


    I guess that's all I have to say.

    Take care.
    thanks loocie. your comments are noted
    22hicks and kawam like this.

  13. #16993
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,383
    Likes Received
    6529
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)





  14. #16994
    Canadian Guru kawam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    11,393
    Likes Received
    85344
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    FX - It's a little more calm, less turnovers.

  15. #16995
    Smart Canuck Owdatoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,135
    Likes Received
    5475
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Brady/Lang B/C = hockey

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •