User Tag List

Page 1764 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 764 1264 1664 1714 1754 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1774 1814 1864 ... LastLast
Results 26,446 to 26,460 of 30801
Like Tree98417Likes

Thread: Fan590 loyalty club

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SillyLoocie View Post
    I wonder what the scalpers are getting for tickets?

I sure like the momentum, positive energy & determination that has us all infused with Blue Jay fever.

I'm 500 level fifth row behind home plate. The season ticket holder who sits in front of us sold his two tickets for the past Yankee series (Sat and Sun) for close to $400.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by kawam View Post
    I'm 500 level fifth row behind home plate. The season ticket holder who sits in front of us sold his two tickets for the past Yankee series (Sat and Sun) for close to $400.
    How much are they normally?

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dededi View Post
    How much are they normally?
    If you are a season ticket holder it averages out to about $13/seat

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

First Place - Blue Jays Pennant Race/Parody Song - Adam Jesin
    I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE RIGHTS TO THE ORIGINAL SONG BLANK SPACE THAT THIS SONG IS A PARODY OF, NOR DO I OWN THE RIGHTS...

Boys of Summer, Go Jays! habs rule's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I must apologize to all as I have not been around much as I found out a couple of days ago that a very close friend of mine is in the hospital with cancer and it does not look good for him. Amazing what such a disease can do to anyone. I lost a close family friend just a few months ago to this and now it looks like it is going to happen again. Anyways I will be here off and on over the next week but it is quite tough for me right now. I am glad the Jays are doing what they are doing as it helps to boost the moral of everyone! Again I wish to apologize to everyone. Thanks.
    Last edited by habs rule; Sat, Sep 19th, 2015 at 12:57 PM.
    Feeling unknown and you're all alone, flesh and bones by the telephone,
    lift up the receiver, I'll make you a believer!
    Take second best, put me to the test, things on your chest, you need to confess!
    I will deliver, you know I'm a forgiver!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by habs rule View Post
    I must apologize to all as I have not been around much as I found out a couple of days ago that a very close friend of mine is in the hospital with cancer and it does not look good for him. Amazing what such a disease can do to anyone. I lost a close family friend just a few months ago to this and now it looks like it is going to happen again. Anyways I will be here off and on over the next week but it is quite tough for me right now. I am glad the Jays are doing what they are doing as it helps to boost the moral of everyone! Again I wish to apologize to everyone. Thanks.
    Habs hope all works out be Positive

Boys of Summer, Go Jays! habs rule's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ROMEO View Post
    Habs hope all works out be Positive
    Thanks Romeo for the postive vibes!
    Feeling unknown and you're all alone, flesh and bones by the telephone,
    lift up the receiver, I'll make you a believer!
    Take second best, put me to the test, things on your chest, you need to confess!
    I will deliver, you know I'm a forgiver!

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I'm truly sorry Habs. I know how you feel and how hard it is for family and friends. All you can do is be there for them, support them however you can, and as Romeo said, stay positive. Sending prayers for your friend, you and the family.

Name:  th-3.jpeg
Views: 218
Size:  7.0 KB

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I feel for you brother. Keep a positive frame of mind. You know how that has worked for my family

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sorry to hear about your friend habs, My thoughts and prayers go out to both of you.Name:  original_handmade-sympathy-card.jpg
Views: 329
Size:  32.4 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

our thoughts and prayers are with you

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

What a heartbreaking loss for the Jays.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

No inning by inning recap today

I was watching the Blue Jays game as well as the Hamilton Edmonton Football Game

Let me give you all the pertinent Jays results
    First 4 innings nothing really happened
    Top of the 5th Bogaerts homered to left. Boston 1 - Toronto 0
    Bottom of the sixth
    Encarnación homered to left, Donaldson scored. Boston 1 - Toronto 2
    Top of the 7th
    Lowe now pitching for Toronto
    Cecil relieved Lowe.
    Osuna relieved Cecil.
    Bradley Jr. doubled to shallow right, Holt scored. Boston 2 - Toronto 2
    Bottom of the 8th
    Encarnación singled to left, Donaldson scored, Bautista to second.
    Pillar singled to right, Bautista scored, Encarnación to third, Kawasaki to second. Toronto 4 - Boston 2
    Top of the 9th
    Roberto Osuna pitching for Toronto
    Bradley Jr. homered to right, Holt scored. Toronto 4 - Boston 4
    Sanchez relieved Osuna.
    Ortiz singled to left, Pedroia scored, Bogaerts to third. Toronto 4 - Boston 5
    Bogaerts scored, Ortiz to second on wild pitch by Sanchez. Toronto 4 - Boston 6
    Castillo singled to center, Marrero scored, Shaw to second. Toronto 4 - Boston 7
    Tepera relieved Sanchez.
    Bottom of the 9th
    Bautista homered to center, Donaldson scored. Toronto 6 - Boston 7

Final Score Toronto 6 - Boston 7

Boston scored 5 runs in the 9th to win this game

This result coupled with the Yankees win over the Mets 5 - 0 puts the Jays back to 3.5 games ahead of the Yankees.
    Toronto's magic number remains at 12 with 14 games remaining

We will all have to wait to see what happens in the rubber match tomorrow.

KC is currently losing to Detroit 2 - 1 in the top of the 4th inning
    Last edited by zfurman; Sun, Sep 20th, 2015 at 08:58 AM.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Name:  event_66685732.jpeg
Views: 434
Size:  14.2 KB

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Ss - 1f

Thread Information