User Tag List

Page 2048 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 1048 1548 1948 1998 2038 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 ... LastLast
Results 30,706 to 30,720 of 30801
Like Tree98417Likes

Thread: Fan590 loyalty club

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I'm with every1 here.
    It's so frustrating; you save for years, and they cancel just like that, with nothing to use your points on.
    That's it screw your listeners.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    I'm with every1 here.
    It's so frustrating; you save for years, and they cancel just like that, with nothing to use your points on.
    That's it screw your listeners.
    Scott Moore of the Fan Never asked for input of Loyal listeners that help the fan get where they are. Just bend over and text tweet your $ 1.50 !!
    Last edited by ROMEO; Thu, Aug 31st, 2017 at 06:36 PM.

Boys of Summer, Go Jays! habs rule's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Total agreement with everyone here! I am disgusted and disappointed that the Fan, 680News, and CHFI have let their listeners down in such a way. With less than 2 months notice and nothing to offer their Club Members in prizes worth a darn. The Fan is offering only TSC gift of which they don't tell anyone that you still have to pay for and Shipping and Handling above and beyond what you purchase as that will not be covered by the $150! Anyways, I just spent about $250 for my Sirius Satellite subscription for one year and I am so happy I did! I am fed up of the useless commercials terrestrial radio has(almost 20 minutes total each hour) and we as listeners have choices. I no longer have to listen to commercials on any of the music stations with Sirius! The way stations like the Fan have turned their back on us the listener, it is truly our turn to do the same to them!

Thanks to everyone over the years that have helped keep me company here and have posted bonus codes! It was fun while it lasted!
    Feeling unknown and you're all alone, flesh and bones by the telephone,
    lift up the receiver, I'll make you a believer!
    Take second best, put me to the test, things on your chest, you need to confess!
    I will deliver, you know I'm a forgiver!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Bonus:Austin Matthews and arizona coyotes

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

the worst part of all of this is the "cancel" decision maker is in an office somewhere - and we all vent at the stations or personalities associated with them - while the perp goes scott free

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by habs rule View Post
    Total agreement with everyone here! I am disgusted and disappointed that the Fan, 680News, and CHFI have let their listeners down in such a way. With less than 2 months notice and nothing to offer their Club Members in prizes worth a darn. The Fan is offering only TSC gift of which they don't tell anyone that you still have to pay for and Shipping and Handling above and beyond what you purchase as that will not be covered by the $150! Anyways, I just spent about $250 for my Sirius Satellite subscription for one year and I am so happy I did! I am fed up of the useless commercials terrestrial radio has(almost 20 minutes total each hour) and we as listeners have choices. I no longer have to listen to commercials on any of the music stations with Sirius! The way stations like the Fan have turned their back on us the listener, it is truly our turn to do the same to them!

Thanks to everyone over the years that have helped keep me company here and have posted bonus codes! It was fun while it lasted!
    i've had sirius / xm off and on over the years - no commercials is very attractive but i miss my local news ,weather sports - but -- NO commercials is VERY nice

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by philthethrill View Post
    i've had sirius / xm off and on over the years - no commercials is very attractive but i miss my local news ,weather sports - but -- NO commercials is VERY nice

That is the only reason I listen to 680 for about 10 min in the morning and 10 min on my drive home.
    Take second best, put me to the test, things on your chest, you need to confess!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ROMEO View Post
    New program will cost $ 1.50 Each email entry I guess Scott Moore thinks a Suckers born every day.I have 6.5 million points after being loyal listener 25 years , 1 month to spend point smoking jacket ? I don't smoke just like Rogers the customers comes last !! Worthless I won call-in a couple days ago I called promotion told try again and win so Rogers the Attitude,No prize given told sorry even after they took contact info and announced I won on air try again guess they meant when paying system comes in ?
    that sure doesn't sound 'improved' to me!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by philthethrill View Post
    we had sirius free for 6 months when we got a new vehicle. i was disappointed that we still had to listen to commercials! i thought since it was a paid service, there wouldn't be any.... we didn't sign up to pay after the free trial period.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

daily bonus ===> license

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

* Sept 1 *

Secret seat ...... U0
    bonus word ....... license
    fan exam ......... Austin Matthews and the Arizona Coyotes

newsletter bonus . united

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

* Sept 2 *
    Secret Seat

Y5

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

* Sept 3 *
    Secret Seat

X8

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by heartgirl99 View Post
    we had sirius free for 6 months when we got a new vehicle. i was disappointed that we still had to listen to commercials! i thought since it was a paid service, there wouldn't be any.... we didn't sign up to pay after the free trial period.
    Paid commercials are only on the talk radio stations not on any music stations.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by habs rule View Post
    Paid commercials are only on the talk radio stations not on any music stations.
    ah!

Thread Information