User Tag List

Page 549 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 49 449 499 539 547 548 549 550 551 559 599 649 1049 1549 ... LastLast
Results 8,221 to 8,235 of 30801
Like Tree98417Likes

Thread: Fan590 loyalty club

He must've missremembered
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by jimbobway_13 View Post
    allright! i just won a pair of front row tickets for tomorrow's rugby game Canada vs USA from the FAN. thanks to everyone for the codes, etc

canada has a rugby team?
    cool hope they do well n u enjoy

Long suffering Leaf Fan Road Dawgs's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

allright! i just won a pair of front row tickets for tomorrow's rugby game Canada vs USA from the FAN. thanks to everyone for the codes, etc
    Nice ! congrats !! maybe a hockey fight will break out

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Road Dawgs View Post
    It was a promotional appearance, all three, Bubbles, Rickey and Jullian, at the Silver Dollar a few years back. Trust me, they were in FULL Character. They kept taking breaks every hour and came back "lit up" like Christmas Trees !!
    Makes me want a rum and coke and a spliff.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yeah!!!! we are a group of winners!!! Cheers....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I had a very bad afternoon....... wanted to wake up hubbie but held my own....
    I cannot believe how cattie women are, I was watering the "caster bean" and a group of peeps that live on my street walked by and asked that if it was such a great idea that I wear a bikini in public....due to my age??????
    I just stood there and had no kwik comeback as I was so embarrased. Geez I weigh 115 soaking wet and this is coming from peeps 3x that!! Why do peeps have to be so cruel...
    I never have said anything to these peeps but I guess the fact I got a 2pack makes them mad.
    I would never be mean to anyone that way.... sometimes I feel guilty for losing 70lbs and rocking a bikini "at my age" which is 48 and I not embarrassed about that...
    Note to everyone who cares what you look like it's the person that counts...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Idiots, the world is full of them, and we'll never change them.
    You are beautiful the way you are, 110 lbs or 180 lbs.
    Maggie rocks!

Quote Originally Posted by maggierocks View Post
    I had a very bad afternoon....... wanted to wake up hubbie but held my own....
    I cannot believe how cattie women are, I was watering the "caster bean" and a group of peeps that live on my street walked by and asked that if it was such a great idea that I wear a bikini in public....due to my age??????
    I just stood there and had no kwik comeback as I was so embarrased. Geez I weigh 115 soaking wet and this is coming from peeps 3x that!! Why do peeps have to be so cruel...
    I never have said anything to these peeps but I guess the fact I got a 2pack makes them mad.
    I would never be mean to anyone that way.... sometimes I feel guilty for losing 70lbs and rocking a bikini "at my age" which is 48 and I not embarrassed about that...
    Note to everyone who cares what you look like it's the person that counts...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by davidgri View Post
    Idiots, the world is full of them, and we'll never change them.
    You are beautiful the way you are, 110 lbs or 180 lbs.
    Maggie rocks!

Thanks!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

is anyone listening for the Eric Smith b/c????

He must've missremembered
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

wow thats effed up but not suprising, just smile and nod and TRY not to let it irk you cuz then they win.

reminds me of an ongoing situation with myelf, my 6 year old daughter and ther sum people at rec centre thats part of our building. they dont have a family changeroom so i have no option but to take her with me to the mens changeroom. I taught her to look down and not stare at other boys or men(she wouldnt stare at anyone regardless where she is ,she's soo shy) and we usually really quick as she has her swimsuit underneath and in summer we just dry up and she puts a summerdress over and showers/changes at home,but these people act as if kids dont and shouldn't know that boys have penis' and girls have punanni's i mean vagina's..and its not like shes gawking at the odd time theres a naked guy walkin around.
    yesterday we were only ones in changeroomn and walking towards pool and we hear a senior tisking to himself constantly,i thought he missed someone he was to meet,but then he starts laying into me that it" no nice"to have girl in here,and then he's like,you know there naked men in here at times, i really bit my tongue with him cuz my daughter been thru this b4 and i swore i wouldnt make a scene with here there again and also cuz he was old,but geeez if there is no family changeroom whats a dad suppose to do with his daughter. anyways eff em..
    if ony they'd use all that effort they do in thumbing their noses in other peoples lives and use that effort to do some good or to look at themselves for once,
    sorry for the vent, i feel better now,
    cant let them win

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Geez that reminds me of taking my son in the womens dressing room... only he looked at boobs and was always yelling mommy ..... numb numb.
    Some things are so difficult, sounds like you are in charge!!!! if my daughter @ 19 was home this aft there would have been a full on verbal battle. She helps pick my clothes and swim suits, she is proud of what I have done. Her friends alays give her compliments that her Mom looks great. That to me is like icing on the cake.....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

When it's me being "tsk'ed" by someone, I get mad, but when I see your comments, it makes me think that for our kids sake, we should just keep calm with any comments or ignore, for good role-modeling. Sometimes I "freak" out at people, and I know my elder kid doesn't like it. Thanks for your comments, it gives me food for thought around my own.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by davidgri View Post
    When it's me being "tsk'ed" by someone, I get mad, but when I see your comments, it makes me think that for our kids sake, we should just keep calm with any comments or ignore, for good role-modeling. Sometimes I "freak" out at people, and I know my elder kid doesn't like it. Thanks for your comments, it gives me food for thought around my own.

It does suck not saying what you want but ... It's not just me that says something bad, the whole family has to deal with it,,, so not worth it.

My son cracked off a comment about a half hour ago and said hey mom wear the bahama's bikini!!!! It's a thong!!!!
    Bet that would raise some eyes!!!! NOT A CHANCE though.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am going for payback.... all the cars are home (hubbies) and I think I'll walk up the street to the mailbox in my really shory tiny tshirt that jph helped me buy at the Honda indy!!! This shall be great!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm back no fireworks dang..... is there a Jays game on today? I listen sometimes but all that guy talk makes me sleepy.....

jph
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

oh oh....I have aided and abetted a potential suburban war.

Thread Information