User Tag List

Page 572 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 72 472 522 562 570 571 572 573 574 582 622 672 1072 1572 ... LastLast
Results 8,566 to 8,580 of 30801
Like Tree98417Likes

Thread: Fan590 loyalty club

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Stab View Post
    NADAL working now!
    Thanks

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

anyone hear how maggie did with her top dog contest
    Haven't heard but some pix...I think the pic with the cheque is the weiner...

Name:  20110827-maple_leaf_next_top_dog_pic_01_800.jpg
Views: 174
Size:  41.4 KB

Name:  20110827-maple_leaf_next_top_dog_pic_800.jpg
Views: 199
Size:  46.1 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Owdatoon View Post
    Haven't heard but some pix...I think the pic with the cheque is the weiner...

Name:  20110827-maple_leaf_next_top_dog_pic_01_800.jpg
Views: 174
Size:  41.4 KB

Name:  20110827-maple_leaf_next_top_dog_pic_800.jpg
Views: 199
Size:  46.1 KB
    Ya, that sure doesn't look like Maggie. lol

too bad though, would of liked to see her win that

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Morning all !!! was up earlier but fell back to sleep. Well we had a great time in T.O. but alas did not win!!!!! My Bruchetta dog was a hit but the winner was really well done. Great people and I was so happy that oreotak came over to say Hi!!!! What is soo cool is I won a gigantic weinie raft!!! It's an island that looks like a huge pack of hotdogs... I also got a years supply of hotdogs!!! that I am going to donate to our local foodbank..(they are coupons)and a ton of other stuff.
    Mookie (spelling?) from the food network was there and he is really nice ..
    Best is to come!!!! My son ended up going home Saturday night and Hubbie and I went on a masive pub crawl......I still feel hungover LOL.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ya, that sure doesn't look like Maggie. lol

too bad though, would of liked to see her win that

My son is in the first picture, on the end right...tall with braces.. He was not happy to do the photo op's but I'm proud of him.... There really was not that much press there thank goodness, The funeral for Jack Layton had the city taken over. Poor guy..

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

what was the winning dog

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

what was the winning dog

Well it was really different....I didn't let Hubbie try it cause of the cloresterol facter but my son did and he loved it!!!.....but what they did was hollow out the weiner and fill it with mashed potatoes, onion cheddar cheese and mustard... Never would of thought of that..... Some of the other contesants where mad case they basically used the shell and took out all the innerds...the topdog is supposed to be healthy?!?! and they took it out!!!
    I gave the winner a big hug.... being a poor sport really isn't my thing. hmmmm
    The judges thought it was neat and thas what counts.....
    I got to give the guy from the Food Network some of my Cooking for kids ideas and he asked me that if I didn't mind he may contact me!!!
    Now that is a win!!!!!! Oh and Chef Pica from Maple Leaf told me I scored 2nd!!!!! I didn't want to know that....Now that sucked

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

mashed potato in a hot dog skin. doesn't sound too appealing to me.

Are you talking about Roger Mooking. If he calls you for some ideas, that could be very big. He has a new show coming out this fall, heat seekers.

1 place out of $25k...wow, that kinda sucks to know that. especially giving the winners concept is skeptical.

You got a nice weekend downtown. i guess that is a prize in itself.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

mashed potato in a hot dog skin. doesn't sound too appealing to me.

Are you talking about Roger Mooking. If he calls you for some ideas, that could be very big. He has a new show coming out this fall, heat seekers.

1 place out of $25k...wow, that kinda sucks to know that. especially giving the winners concept is skeptical.

You got a nice weekend downtown. i guess that is a prize in itself.

Yeah thats the guy...I suck at names but remember everyones "name" on here weird...
    I wish they didn't tell me that and especially infront of the other contestants. Some people are not very nice if they don't win.... bad to show that kind of behaviour infront of your child....

In the Hilton we were on the 27th floor overlooking the CN tower, every time I saw a group out on the "walk" I got sad...I really wished I could go up again.....
    Last edited by maggierocks; Mon, Aug 29th, 2011 at 12:44 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi maggie it was great to see you and me and my husband thought your hotdog was the best out of the 5 that we tried.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by oreotak View Post
    Hi maggie it was great to see you and me and my husband thought your hotdog was the best out of the 5 that we tried.

Well thank you, thank you very much!!!! It was great to meet you... Yes my dog was the bomb LOL LOL.
    I am now offically out of the hotdog cooking, smelling and eating business......
    I don't want a see another weiner for a long time.......
    I just set myself up on that last statement!!!
    It was definitly fun though I am going to look for some other contests that are for original creations... I love to cook and I would love to do another competition like that again!!!

He must've missremembered
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

glad u had a good time,and bruchetta dog sounds much more appealing then the mash potato concoction, but he may have something with the hollow out the hotdog and fill it with something else idea,
    my dad is a retired butcher with maple leaaf and i worked some summers at ml when i was a teen and ever since then i rarely touch hotdogs cuz i used to put the ingredients into the big vat that spits out the hot dogs,and let me tell you they are not lying when they say 100%beef but its not 100%meat!! the reg dogs have pig snouts, ears,fat trimmings,u name it and its in there, the beef ones have beef hearts,trimmings and a bunch of other items that come from a cow but not all are meat but it is beef cuz it came from a cow,u know what i mean. sorry to put a downer on the topp dog thing but i would try the bruchetta dog.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ozzzy12002 View Post
    glad u had a good time,and bruchetta dog sounds much more appealing then the mash potato concoction, but he may have something with the hollow out the hotdog and fill it with something else idea,
    my dad is a retired butcher with maple leaaf and i worked some summers at ml when i was a teen and ever since then i rarely touch hotdogs cuz i used to put the ingredients into the big vat that spits out the hot dogs,and let me tell you they are not lying when they say 100%beef but its not 100%meat!! the reg dogs have pig snouts, ears,fat trimmings,u name it and its in there, the beef ones have beef hearts,trimmings and a bunch of other items that come from a cow but not all are meat but it is beef cuz it came from a cow,u know what i mean. sorry to put a downer on the topp dog thing but i would try the bruchetta dog.
    all of a sudden that hollowed out potato dog sounds much better.

I prefer the 'ignorance is bliss' route, and I like to be happy.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My husband worked for Bicks Pickles for 3 summers growing up and he gets queasy when ever he looks at or smells a pickle.....Those vats are beyond scary...seen the pictures......I just shivered.....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Some Pic's from Saturday!!!!!

Last one is out of focus but it is us presenting to the judges
    Last edited by maggierocks; Mon, Aug 29th, 2011 at 01:35 PM.

Thread Information