User Tag List

Page 608 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 108 508 558 598 606 607 608 609 610 618 658 708 1108 1608 ... LastLast
Results 9,106 to 9,120 of 30801
Like Tree98377Likes

Thread: Fan590 loyalty club

  1. #9106
    :/ maggierocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Amberley Beach, Kincardine
    Posts
    5,326
    Likes Received
    1325
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by ROMEO View Post
    Take a Poll on the Tread !!

    OK I'll take a poll what do you guys think should I cut my hair????

    I think the fact that my Bday is less than a month away and I'm turning a number that makes me SAD is affecting me I'll be the...1 before 50!!!!
    Maybe it's time to grow up...NOT!!!! Maybe with age comes wisdom???nah that skipped a generation here

  2. #9107
    ROMEO ROMEO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    PICKERING
    Posts
    10,880
    Likes Received
    41850
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by maggierocks View Post
    OK I'll take a poll what do you guys think should I cut my hair????

    I think the fact that my Bday is less than a month away and I'm turning a number that makes me SAD is affecting me I'll be the...1 before 50!!!!
    Maybe it's time to grow up...NOT!!!! Maybe with age comes wisdom???nah that skipped a generation here
    Let it Grow !!!!
    22hicks and TooCouponCrazy like this.

  3. #9108
    ROMEO ROMEO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    PICKERING
    Posts
    10,880
    Likes Received
    41850
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Eric Smith: kessel
    22hicks and TooCouponCrazy like this.

  4. #9109
    LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Whitby
    Posts
    29,273
    Likes Received
    123957
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    Eric Smith Bonus Code: kessel

    geez, u did it again - congrats !!!
    TooCouponCrazy likes this.

  5. #9110
    ROMEO ROMEO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    PICKERING
    Posts
    10,880
    Likes Received
    41850
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    Eric Smith Bonus Code: kessel

    geez, u did it again - congrats !!!
    wow didn't see you ? Now that's a Tie !
    22hicks and TooCouponCrazy like this.

  6. #9111
    Packers in 2013 Stab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Stoney Creek
    Posts
    323
    Likes Received
    8
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by maggierocks View Post
    OK I'll take a poll what do you guys think should I cut my hair????

    I think the fact that my Bday is less than a month away and I'm turning a number that makes me SAD is affecting me I'll be the...1 before 50!!!!
    Maybe it's time to grow up...NOT!!!! Maybe with age comes wisdom???nah that skipped a generation here

    most guys prefer long hair. I am with Romeo, let it grow!

    these types of decisions always come easier after a few large cocktails. The decision may be regretted later, but easier to make for the moment

  7. #9112
    :/ maggierocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Amberley Beach, Kincardine
    Posts
    5,326
    Likes Received
    1325
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Well I have chicken out anyway.......having it long and flying in my face covers the wrinkles.....I guess it was a reason to leave the house!!! I think I'll have a few bevys later instead...Sooo long and drunk wins... lol

  8. #9113
    :/ maggierocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Amberley Beach, Kincardine
    Posts
    5,326
    Likes Received
    1325
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Tuesday's Scoreboard

    Quote Originally Posted by mississaugajim View Post
    Tuesday October 4th Secret Seat: 8K

    Tuesday October 4th Girl of the Day: Sandra Saldarriaga

    Tuesday October 4th Newsletter Code: Fuelled By Fans
    Quote Originally Posted by Owdatoon View Post
    STANLEY TOOLS TUESDAY TWITTER TRIVIA - Today's answer is "17."
    Quote Originally Posted by Owdatoon View Post
    Bonus code was

    JETS
    Quote Originally Posted by ROMEO View Post
    Blair: leafs
    Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    Eric Smith Bonus Code: kessel

    geez, u did it again - congrats !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ROMEO View Post
    wow didn't see you ? Now that's a Tie !
    Quote Originally Posted by mississaugajim View Post
    Specified Times for Bonus Codes:

    Brady & Lang in the Morning: 6:17am, 7:57am, & 8:37am

    Jeff Blair Show: 9:17am, 10:57am, & 11:37am

    Eric Smith Show: 1:17pm, 2:57pm, & 3:37pm

  9. #9114
    ROMEO ROMEO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    PICKERING
    Posts
    10,880
    Likes Received
    41850
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Couldn't get Newsletter code to work ? Fuelled by fans
    22hicks and TooCouponCrazy like this.

  10. #9115
    heartgirl99 heartgirl99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    464,812
    Likes Received
    219683
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by ROMEO View Post
    Couldn't get Newsletter code to work ? Fuelled by fans
    worked earlier:

    FAN Club Points590Successful10/4/2011 06:01:41 AMBonus Code 'fuelled by fans' - Successful

  11. #9116
    :/ maggierocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Amberley Beach, Kincardine
    Posts
    5,326
    Likes Received
    1325
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by ROMEO View Post
    Couldn't get Newsletter code to work ? Fuelled by fans

    all lower case worked for me with spaces between the words

  12. #9117
    Packers in 2013 Stab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Stoney Creek
    Posts
    323
    Likes Received
    8
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by ROMEO View Post
    Couldn't get Newsletter code to work ? Fuelled by fans

    worked for me this morning. probably another glitch to the new site. suggest keep trying. (or email them and maybe they will just credit your account)

  13. #9118
    ROMEO ROMEO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    PICKERING
    Posts
    10,880
    Likes Received
    41850
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Stab View Post
    worked for me this morning. probably another glitch to the new site. suggest keep trying. (or email them and maybe they will just credit your account)
    thanks not working Everyone have a wonderful day .
    22hicks and TooCouponCrazy like this.

  14. #9119
    Packers in 2013 Stab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Stoney Creek
    Posts
    323
    Likes Received
    8
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    I won one of those porter airlines roundtrip tickets for two prizes this summer. I was going to fly to Halifax next month after I get back from China. The prize was just a piece of paper with the promo code to enter on the porter web site. Well, I have lost that pce of paper. Can't bloody find it anywhere. Have looked everywhere for over a week now. What a damn idiot I am.

    Emailed twice to the fan to see if they would re-issue, but they will not respond to my emails on this one. I guess I got my answer.

    DOH!

  15. #9120
    :/ maggierocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Amberley Beach, Kincardine
    Posts
    5,326
    Likes Received
    1325
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Stab View Post
    I won one of those porter airlines roundtrip tickets for two prizes this summer. I was going to fly to Halifax next month after I get back from China. The prize was just a piece of paper with the promo code to enter on the porter web site. Well, I have lost that pce of paper. Can't bloody find it anywhere. Have looked everywhere for over a week now. What a damn idiot I am.

    Emailed twice to the fan to see if they would re-issue, but they will not respond to my emails on this one. I guess I got my answer.

    DOH!
    I am screaming too!!! that sucks for you keep looking it has to be where you least expect it!!!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •