User Tag List

Page 492 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 392 442 482 490 491 492 493 494 502 542 592 992 1492 ... LastLast
Results 7,366 to 7,380 of 30801
Like Tree98417Likes

Thread: Fan590 loyalty club

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Jeff Blair Bonus:Draft
    22hicks and TooCouponCrazy like this.

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Jeff Blair Bonus Code: good guess Romeo

Draft is correct !!
    TooCouponCrazy likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

AAAAhhhhhh I feel so much better....I just tore My Son's V.P. a new one...Seems this other kid says my son started the entire thing!!!! What a little brat. He got off scott free until NOW. I got some phone calls from my sons friends parents and said their kids witnessed the whole thing.
    Well The parents of that kid are in for a treat. I asked that they be brought into it and have their son lie to everyone.... The VP had heard portions of the true story and are on board with me.
    Just maybe this will stop now. my son unfortunately had to fight back but now others will hopefully stop bullying him...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by maggierocks View Post
    AAAAhhhhhh I feel so much better....I just tore My Son's V.P. a new one...Seems this other kid says my son started the entire thing!!!! What a little brat. He got off scott free until NOW. I got some phone calls from my sons friends parents and said their kids witnessed the whole thing.
    Well The parents of that kid are in for a treat. I asked that they be brought into it and have their son lie to everyone.... The VP had heard portions of the true story and are on board with me.
    Just maybe this will stop now. my son unfortunately had to fight back but now others will hopefully stop bullying him...
    What a royal pain. Glad it is back on track.

Long suffering Leaf Fan Road Dawgs's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning gang & thank you all for the AM codes. Special howdy to Mrocks and happy to hear things may work out with your guy!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Geez the same prizes again??? what a let down.... I'm sure they have something else to mix it up a bit????

LISTEN TO WIN

The Pair a Day Giveaway - Listen mornings between 6am-9am for Greg Brady and Jim Lang to announce the Pair a Day password. Enter it as a bonus code in THE FAN Club by 8:50 am for 590 points, and chance to win a pair of tickets to see James Taylor at the Blackcreek Music Festival on June 25th at the Rexall Centre!
    The Jeff Blair Show - Listen for the daily bonus code mornings at 9:20am. Enter it in THE FAN Club by 11:50am for 590 points, and a chance to win a $50 Gift Certificate from New York Fries!
    The Andrew Krystal Show - Listen to The Andrew Krystal Show weekdays at 1:20pm for the daily bonus code. Enter it in THE FAN Club by 3:50pm for 590 points, and a chance to win four tickets to see the Hamilton Nationals vs. Rochester Rattlers on June 25th at the Ron Joyce Stadium!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Geez the same prizes again??? what a let down.... I'm sure they have something else to mix it up a bit????

LISTEN TO WIN

The Pair a Day Giveaway - Listen mornings between 6am-9am for Greg Brady and Jim Lang to announce the Pair a Day password. Enter it as a bonus code in THE FAN Club by 8:50 am for 590 points, and chance to win a pair of tickets to see James Taylor at the Blackcreek Music Festival on June 25th at the Rexall Centre!
    The Jeff Blair Show - Listen for the daily bonus code mornings at 9:20am. Enter it in THE FAN Club by 11:50am for 590 points, and a chance to win a $50 Gift Certificate from New York Fries!
    The Andrew Krystal Show - Listen to The Andrew Krystal Show weekdays at 1:20pm for the daily bonus code. Enter it in THE FAN Club by 3:50pm for 590 points, and a chance to win four tickets to see the Hamilton Nationals vs. Rochester Rattlers on June 25th at the Ron Joyce Stadium!

I thought these would be weekly prizes not daily, I should ask the resident prize guru, Romeo, for an answer, so, Romeo, are these daily or weekly prizes?

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Owdatoon View Post
    I thought these would be weekly prizes not daily, I should ask the resident prize guru, Romeo, for an answer, so, Romeo, are these daily or weekly prizes?
    Looks like they have a handful of these worthless prizes ! They will run them out there till they run out !Don't put code in till after time 8:50 11:50 or 3:50 passes ,or you can't win again for 30 days.
    22hicks and TooCouponCrazy like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ROMEO View Post
    Looks like they have a handful of these worthless prizes ! They will run them out there till they run out !Don't put code in till after time 8:50 11:50 or 3:50 passes ,or you can't win again for 30 days.

ThanQ Romeo, the only prize worthwhile is the NEW YORK FRIES cause I wanna beat hanksr and get some poutine....actually I do like the NY Fries...but I wanna call it CANADIAN FRENCH FRIES, I've had enough of Boston Pizza, Kentucky Fried Chicken, Montana's, New York Fries, East Side Marios, Philadelphia Cream Cheese, Philly Steak, Buffalo wings, Boston Cream Pie, California Salad Dressing, Chicago Deep Dish Pizza, Chicago Cheese cake, etc...add some more if you wish...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oh I am going round the bend with boredum!!! I even did housework. Baked, did some sewing. blah I hate rainly days

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

ThanQ Romeo, the only prize worthwhile is the NEW YORK FRIES cause I wanna beat hanksr and get some poutine....actually I do like the NY Fries...but I wanna call it CANADIAN FRENCH FRIES, I've had enough of Boston Pizza, Kentucky Fried Chicken, Montana's, New York Fries, East Side Marios, Philadelphia Cream Cheese, Philly Steak, Buffalo wings, Boston Cream Pie, California Salad Dressing, Chicago Deep Dish Pizza, Chicago Cheese cake, etc...add some more if you wish...

Back Bacon, Poutine, Beaver Tails, Smoked Salmon, Maple Syrup, even Clodhoppers...you can add Canadian to the front of any of these!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Stab View Post
    Back Bacon, Poutine, Beaver Tails, Smoked Salmon, Maple Syrup, even Clodhoppers...you can add Canadian to the front of any of these!
    Enough with the food!!! when I'm bored I eat!!!!! And I can't eat real food till the end of September!!!!!
    Do you know how many calories are in beer??? I have to save all the calorie space for it.....Beer

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Enough with the food!!! when I'm bored I eat!!!!! And I can't eat real food till the end of September!!!!!
    Do you know how many calories are in beer??? I have to save all the calorie space for it.....Beer
    Manhatten, Singapore Sling, Cuba Libra, Long Island Iced tea, Black Russin, White Russian, Blue Hawaii, Alabama Slammer... any of these more to your liking today!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

or just good old CANADIAN CLUB!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Stab View Post
    or just good old CANADIAN CLUB!

That would be great but liquor drinks make me too wild....

Thread Information