User Tag List

Page 642 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 142 542 592 632 640 641 642 643 644 652 692 742 1142 1642 ... LastLast
Results 9,616 to 9,630 of 30801
Like Tree98417Likes

Thread: Fan590 loyalty club

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Owdatoon View Post
    Here's my page...

Hi Owdatoon, welcome back. You have some FAN Club Points!
    Listen weekdays for the Pair a Day, Jeff Blair Show, and Afternoon Show bonus codes to earn points! You can also score FAN Club Points with the Secret Seats and Blog Codes!
    Got a bonus code? Click here to redeem it.

Here are your messages for Thursday, October 27, 2011::

Just found it, if you click the link for Blog Codes you get the GOTD and then when you click. no Girl Of The Day...

I click contests, then click the "score more fan club points" then the GOTD is there. but it is the next step that has changed, even since this monring. the link directs you somewhere else. maybe just another glitch. lets hope so anyway

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by maggierocks View Post
    Owdatoon you read my mind!!!!
    So perfect thanks I love that song!!!!
    That is our stab!!!!!
    Takes me a couple days or so to get back into it when I fly back from Asia.

But ya sure, traveling man i guess fits my life right now. Gonna use those porter tickets to get to Halifax to buy some seafood for a client in China. Then heading to Mexico to meet a supplier in a couple weeks. Heading back to China early December. Have to fit in a trip to Brazil before mid January to visit a mine there for another Asian client.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Stab View Post
    Takes me a couple days or so to get back into it when I fly back from Asia.

But ya sure, traveling man i guess fits my life right now. Gonna use those porter tickets to get to Halifax to buy some seafood for a client in China. Then heading to Mexico to meet a supplier in a couple weeks. Heading back to China early December. Have to fit in a trip to Brazil before mid January to visit a mine there for another Asian client.

Do you need an Executive Assistant????? I can smile in several languages

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Do you need an Executive Assistant????? I can smile in several languages
    thats pretty funny

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thats pretty funny
    But I'm serious..............

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

But I'm serious..............
    I am sure you are. Unfortuantely I can also smile in many languages. so kind of leaves you back home in the cold. sorry. you wouldn't like the long plane rides anyway. Took me 24 hours to get back from Thailand couple months ago. flight back from Hong Kong this week was 15 hours, plus a 3 hour drive from my hotel that morning. Makes for a very long day.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

OK all serious now does the eric smith code work yet??? and is it the same spelling as the BB.
    I have been a little sidetracked since the hubbie drives like a maniac , bought a case of beer and it flew around the back of the truck and a bottle broke...what a smell!!! I had to get that cleaned up before he went to play hockey. I didn't want that smell in the truck with him out driving it.. I worked my magic and when he left it was acceptablel!! gotta love baking soda and Febreeze!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am sure you are. Unfortuantely I can also smile in many languages. so kind of leaves you back home in the cold. sorry. you wouldn't like the long plane rides anyway. Took me 24 hours to get back from Thailand couple months ago. flight back from Hong Kong this week was 15 hours, plus a 3 hour drive from my hotel that morning. Makes for a very long day.

On the second hand........I would go nuts sitting on a plane that long. I was kidding you know.... I like my routine!!!!! I don't know how you do it!!!!

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

wow, just got back from grocery shopping (I hate it !!) & look @ all the banter

sorry u lost Maggie, so, I'm glad I didn't go with u, maybe next time

Stab - boy ur really a world traveller; that must get old very quickly; me, I've been 2 the States, Costa Rica & Algonquin - that's it (love Costa Rica !!)
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by 22hicks; Thu, Oct 27th, 2011 at 03:03 PM.
    TooCouponCrazy likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well neither spellings for B/C's for eric smith work. ????? Hmm what to do???

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

On the second hand........I would go nuts sitting on a plane that long. I was kidding you know.... I like my routine!!!!! I don't know how you do it!!!!

I know you were kidding Maggie, just being your friendly self is all.

And I do it as it is what I know and I am pretty good at brokering large commodity deals.

I also have a line of consumer products goods here in Canada. One is very new and I am pretty enthusiatic about right now.

check this out (7 minute video). I have the distribution rights to North america for this. It will save you 15% on your fuel bill and reduce your emissions up to 80%. works on nano technology.

Greentech Presentation
    (hope link works here)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Stab wow!!! that was pretty neat, My son was watcing with me, That is so cool!!! You really got him thinking, he is totally into that kind of stuff. If he needs to do a project I'm going to be calling on you maybe for some basic information!!! No wonder you travel so much!! Its totally worth it!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Stab wow!!! that was pretty neat, My son was watcing with me, That is so cool!!! You really got him thinking, he is totally into that kind of stuff. If he needs to do a project I'm going to be calling on you maybe for some basic information!!! No wonder you travel so much!! Its totally worth it!!!

That's cool your son is taking an interest. Happy to help with anything I can for him.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

That's cool your son is taking an interest. Happy to help with anything I can for him.

Having a contact with great info is fantastic especially with GREAT stuff really counts, when you believe in a greater way thats what gets things done
    Last edited by maggierocks; Thu, Oct 27th, 2011 at 03:31 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am working on another new project right now as well. It is brand new technology that allows you to use the energy from water to power devices. We have manufactured some digital clocks that are in production now. They do not ever require any batteries or outside power source, just fill the unit with tap water and it will run. Pretty cool stuff! Just presenting now to WalMart and other large chains for some distribution. If you see it in the stores for 2012, you will know I was successful. lol.

Thread Information