User Tag List

Page 646 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 146 546 596 636 644 645 646 647 648 656 696 746 1146 1646 ... LastLast
Results 9,676 to 9,690 of 30801
Like Tree98417Likes

Thread: Fan590 loyalty club

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

* Oct 30 *
    seat ===>r2

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Be-Leafers 2 more Points = 15
    22hicks, TooCouponCrazy and dededi like this.

Boys of Summer, Go Jays! habs rule's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by 6ffightr9 View Post
    Yah, yah ,yah. Five points ahead with a game in hand and that's only after 9 games. That's 6 wins in 9 games for the Leafs to only 3 wins in 10 games for Montreal. Leafs had their backup goalie for both losses also. Why? Oh yeah. A Gionta shot to the head of Riemer that everyone except for Hab fans think he should have been suspended for. Speaking of officiating what about the hacking and slashing by Price on the Leaf forwards. Leafs had the Cup in the bag in '93', the year they owned the Canadiens and was the last time they had won The Cup, if the refs call Gretzky for his high stick on Gilmore. The officials first say he didn't mean too then come back and say none of them had seen it happen (Yeah right). I've never heard or seen fans in Toronto rioting and trashing buildings because a player who was deservedly suspended, for attacking not just fighting a player from an opposing team. Don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those people that are always saying this is the year just because they win four or ten straight games. The only reason they play so well is because the different business's and business groups that have
    owned the Habs, past and present,(which include Molson brothers, Bell, BMO, Scotia Bank, The National Bank, The Desjardins Group and others), fear the ire of its fans, which may be a good thing for the fans only but not the sport. Also why do they call themselves Canadiens when less than 40% (38%) of the team is Canadian. By the way of the 5 times the Leafs have played the Canadiens in the Stanley Cup Toronto has won it 3 times.
    Maypole Loafers, we are still 5 points behind you! You can't beat the Stanley cup champs, but we beat them twice in 2 days! Your best player is American! Remember that the next time you see the maple leaf on his jersey!!! Maple leaf fans all they do is whine whine whine!!! Change your team name to "Maybe Next Year"! More apropo!
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by habs rule View Post
    Maypole Loafers, we are still 5 points behind you! You can't beat the Stanley cup champs, but we beat them twice in 2 days! Your best player is American! Remember that the next time you see the maple leaf on his jersey!!! Maple leaf fans all they do is whine whine whine!!! Change your team name to "Maybe Next Year"! More apropo!
    WOW !! We r in 2nd Place aren't we ? The hab's are 2 spots back from OTTAWA if my paper is to be believed !!!
    22hicks and TooCouponCrazy like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yet they're still 5 points ahead with a game in hand after beating the first place team while using their second string goalie. I thought Reimer was a Canadian born in Manitoba.

Name:  Leafs_Logo.gif
Views: 265
Size:  3.7 KB

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Secret Seats for the Upcoming Week:

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

No bonus code @ 6:15 any Longer ?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ROMEO View Post
    No bonus code @ 6:15 any Longer ?
    Haven't heard a code, but still on the Fan Club listing.....maybe they changed the time or just plain forgot....

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Owdatoon View Post
    Haven't heard a code, but still on the Fan Club listing.....maybe they changed the time or just plain forgot....
    Called told no bonus code for 6:15 anymore ?

Boys of Summer, Go Jays! habs rule's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by 6ffightr9 View Post
    Yet they're still 5 points ahead with a game in hand after beating the first place team while using their second string goalie. I thought Reimer was a Canadian born in Manitoba.

Name:  Leafs_Logo.gif
Views: 265
Size:  3.7 KB
    6ffightr,
    you talk about the Leafs like all their players are from Toronto! Guess what not one player is from here! Guess what not one player if from Ontario! Wow great support of the region! Also why is it that they have so many American players on their team? Canadian players not good enough? Your hypocrital rant was just that! Habs have 1 player from Montreal and another from Quebec, that would be 2 players from their area, to 0 from Toronto or Ontario! On top of that your management is American! Real good hockey minds in the US! What Canada, Ontario or Toronto, not good enough? Also Romeo, the way you read the paper, it is history, not news!
    BTW, just want to give a shoutout to a great win by the Steelers yesterday!
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hmmm, Montreal's best player point wise is from the Czech Republic. Montreal's roster is like 42% Canadian born whereas the Toronto's is 56% Canadian born..

Keep in mind that a few years ago rumours were that the Canadiens were going to re-locate, I believe when some American businessman (Guillette) owned the club.

I respect the Canadiens so much that my office garbage can has their emblem on it, cause I think they are garbage...

This is my point of view and does not represent the view of this forum or its contributors.

I have been a Toronto Maple Laughs fan for a lot of years but really lost interest in hockey when there was a strike and all the rules starting changing. Watched Saturday's game and some of the penalties that were called were somewhat suspect, especially Dupuis', seemed because Letang went down on one knee it was a penalty. And then if you get called for a penalty the ensuing faceoff is in the penalized team's end, what happened to the "where the puck was touched" faceoff. More like a 2 penalties for the price of one...Let's have no touch hockey cause that's how its going.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Owdatoon View Post
    Hmmm, Montreal's best player point wise is from the Czech Republic. Montreal's roster is like 42% Canadian born whereas the Toronto's is 56% Canadian born..

Keep in mind that a few years ago rumours were that the Canadiens were going to re-locate, I believe when some American businessman (Guillette) owned the club.

I respect the Canadiens so much that my office garbage can has their emblem on it, cause I think they are garbage...

This is my point of view and does not represent the view of this forum or its contributors.

I have been a Toronto Maple Laughs fan for a lot of years but really lost interest in hockey when there was a strike and all the rules starting changing. Watched Saturday's game and some of the penalties that were called were somewhat suspect, especially Dupuis', seemed because Letang went down on one knee it was a penalty. And then if you get called for a penalty the ensuing faceoff is in the penalized team's end, what happened to the "where the puck was touched" faceoff. More like a 2 penalties for the price of one...Let's have no touch hockey cause that's how its going.
    Way to go Owdatoon , couldn't agree more !!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

6ffightr,
    you talk about the Leafs like all their players are from Toronto! Guess what not one player is from here! Guess what not one player if from Ontario! Wow great support of the region! Also why is it that they have so many American players on their team? Canadian players not good enough? Your hypocrital rant was just that! Habs have 1 player from Montreal and another from Quebec, that would be 2 players from their area, to 0 from Toronto or Ontario! On top of that your management is American! Real good hockey minds in the US! What Canada, Ontario or Toronto, not good enough? Also Romeo, the way you read the paper, it is history, not news!
    BTW, just want to give a shoutout to a great win by the Steelers yesterday!

Believe Montreal has 2 players from Toronto and 3 from the GTA. Toronto doesn't have any cause those type of players draft high and Toronto has the reputation of trading their high draft picks..

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Blog: cheer

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

On this Day in Toronto Maple Leaf land...

On this day in 1912, future Leaf Mickey Blake was born in Barriefield, Ontario. The Leafs acquired Blake in 1935 when the St. Louis Eagles franchise was revoked and the NHL conducted a special player dispersal draft. The last pick overall and the only player to be chosen in the 4th round was Mickey Blake by Toronto. Blake played one game in a Leaf uniform and collected zero points.

On this day in 1914, future Leaf Bucko McDonald was born in Fergus, Ontario. Mcdonald was a member of three Stanley Cup championship teams, two with Detroit and one with the Leafs in 1942. After his playing days were over, Bucko McDonald coached minor hockey and was the man responsible for turning Bobby Orr into a defenseman as his coach in peewee and bantam hockey.

On this day in 1942, the Leafs opened their regular season schedule in the month of October for the first time and kicked off their first game in the “Original Six” era with a 7-2 victory over the visiting New York Rangers.

Thread Information