User Tag List

Page 651 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 151 551 601 641 649 650 651 652 653 661 701 751 1151 1651 ... LastLast
Results 9,751 to 9,765 of 30801
Like Tree98417Likes

Thread: Fan590 loyalty club

He must've missremembered
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

[QUOTE=Owdatoon;4050247]

All in jest, in my day they were called "The Flyin' Frenchmen" cause almost everyone was French and they were fast....hard to stop someone when you can't catch them...I think there's a bigger rivalry now with Montreal and Boston...lost some of the glitter when Pal Hal wanted Toronto in the Western Division so we could make the playoffs easier...and he could make more money...

[/

habs/bruins rivalry getting better each year,totally agree,
    personally growing up habs were the evil doers lol with sabres being a close second but these days i hate losing to the senators the most,hate it! hate them!lol
    anyways i feel better now,
    go buds!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Tuesdays Scoreboard

Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    Newsletter Bonus Code: ZDENO
    Quote Originally Posted by habs rule View Post
    Stanley Twitter answer is 2
    Secret Seat: D7
    Quote Originally Posted by ROMEO View Post
    Brady: Peterson
    Blog: Motivate
    Blair Bonus Code: octagon
    Survey Bonus Code: cardinals
    Smith:rebound
    Flyers rock!!!!! Now thats Hockey Talk....
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by maggierocks; Tue, Nov 1st, 2011 at 02:24 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

pffft flyers shmyers lol

in regards to leafs/canadian attendance.. la centre bell has approx 2000 more seats than at the acc, so i think the attendance point is a bit off,

being biased to the good guys, i believe acc has a full house(in paid seats) more often than at bell center,

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Lets Go Argos Lets go!!

Boys of Summer, Go Jays! habs rule's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ozzy, being biased, a sellout is a sellout! Do you want me to spell sellout! Sorry that would be spelt LEAF FAN!

I can't help it if Leaf management don't want more fans, they would rather sell more to corporate sponsors than real humans anyways! You know what else I love, everytime I watch a Leaf game on Saturday night, why is it that the first 5 min. of every period there is next to nobody in the platinum seats? Real fans know when the period starts and they head to their seats.
    Last edited by habs rule; Tue, Nov 1st, 2011 at 03:01 PM.
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

look up what hab means in portuguese...

you sound like the epitimy of a hab fan with your elitist tone and the hatred on people for being loyal to their team win or lose is laughable,

you ranted about habs having more attendance than leafs and i stated the fact that bell centre has more seating and acc has more sellouts then bell centre,look it up,but for that one gets called stupid or was that for being loyal to your team?
    anyways i will save you the time...it means ass

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I love drama!!!!! Didn't the leafs retire???? because of over-losing??????
    They haven't won Stanley since before I was born??? or I was too young to remember, thats why they give away so many tickets for free..... Oldtimers games....ba hahahahahahaha
    And Yes I don't have a clue what I'm talking about......

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by maggierocks View Post
    Lets Go Argos Lets go!!
    Go Argo"s ??? they need to go away till next year !
    22hicks, TooCouponCrazy and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i took my 6yr old daughter to an argo game and by halftime she was crying to go home,no joke,pouting face and i want mommy constantly, cant blame her...i missthe flutie days..sigh,lol

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ozzzy12002 View Post
    look up what hab means in portuguese...

you sound like the epitimy of a hab fan with your elitist tone and the hatred on people for being loyal to their team win or lose is laughable,

you ranted about habs having more attendance than leafs and i stated the fact that bell centre has more seating and acc has more sellouts then bell centre,look it up,but for that one gets called stupid or was that for being loyal to your team?
    anyways i will save you the time...it means ass
    Guess what Toronto Maple Leafs mean in portuguess, "wait till next year"!!! Leaf fans get their back up because they are jealous of everyone else! All the other teams are elite compared to the Leafs. 16 other teams have won the Stanley Cup since the Leafs won their last cup! That is 16 elite teams, including at least 3 expansion teams.

I never ranted about attendance, you are should look what was said, before you give your 1 cent worth! What was mentioned was that you guys sell out, and that is true even if the seats are empty, as they are bought by corporations, but what I mentioned as well is that as we have more seats we have to perform and when we do poorly, those seats do not sell! Unlike in Toronto, 6 straight years without making the playoffs and you guys still sell out. Then you fans wonder why your on ice product is mediocre? MLSE does not have to do anything with the onice product, they still make money!

Forgot to mention, that rant you said about hatred for others supporting their team. I would love to know what you are smoking, because I have lived in this town for years and all I get is the arrogant rants of Leaf fans making fun of anyone that is not a Leaf fan. Worst of all then people say why don't you go live there! That is the epitomy of arrogance. You can call a spade a spade, but I have dealt with it for too many years and you are no different from that arrogance yourself. Looking up the word Habs in a portuguess dictionary says it all! You can root for whoever you want, but god forbid it is not the Leafs, in this town and then they say that non-Leaf fan is arrogant! I am not an Argos fan, you going to shoot me for that? I am a Steelers fan as well, you going call me arrogant? I am a huge Blue Jays fan, is that bad? I never liked the Expos. Am I being arrogant to Montreal for liking one team and not the other? I love the TFC, win or lose. Ozzy, just get it straight, I am not trying to insult you, nor your BeLeafs. But when you want to verbally attack as well, I can dish it out too.
    Last edited by habs rule; Tue, Nov 1st, 2011 at 03:26 PM.
    ROMEO and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Habs = Habitants, French settlers along the St. Lawrence River...

Hence the Montreal emblem of the big "C" for Canadiens and the "H" in the middle for "Habs", hmmm a bi-lingual jersey....

No one sits in those "expensive" seats at the beginning of the period because they were late coming out of the "lounge" and they have to wait until either the stoppage in play or the formidable TV commercial break before they can get to their seats, might distract the players

And as for the Flyers, better known as the "Broad Street Bullies", they are trying to buy another cup...signing some slick 42 year old runway queen...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by maggierocks View Post
    I love drama!!!!! Didn't the leafs retire???? because of over-losing??????
    They haven't won Stanley since before I was born??? or I was too young to remember, thats why they give away so many tickets for free..... Oldtimers games....ba hahahahahahaha
    And Yes I don't have a clue what I'm talking about......
    Where are all the yackers now??? Maggie has made a valid point and not one of you who crapped all over me for similar comments will have the balls to argue with her!!! Except for Owdatoon.
    On top of that she is a Philly fan! They have won 2 cups since the Leafs last won! and have been to 5 other Stanley Cup finals as well during that time as runner-up. 7 more times than the leafs have been since "they last won a cup".
    Last edited by habs rule; Tue, Nov 1st, 2011 at 03:06 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

<<and in this cornur, wearing the Blue, Red and White>>

____________________________(fill in the blank)

<<and in this cornur, wearing the Bleu e Blanc>>

____________________________(fill in the blank)

Its been an enjoyable day of bantering...keep it tame...

as they say in Philadelphia---cats ya'll tumarra

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Maggie only supports the Flyers cause that's hubbie's team and he gives her a credit card to buy lots and lots of shoes...
    and shopping sprees...

if he was a Leaf or Canadien or Phoenix fan she'd be rooting for them....

Isn't that right Rockin'Maggie...???

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Owdatoon View Post
    Habs = Habitants, French settlers along the St. Lawrence River...

Hence the Montreal emblem of the big "C" for Canadiens and the "H" in the middle for "Habs", hmmm a bi-lingual jersey....

No one sits in those "expensive" seats at the beginning of the period because they were late coming out of the "lounge" and they have to wait until either the stoppage in play or the formidable TV commercial break before they can get to their seats, might distract the players

And as for the Flyers, better known as the "Broad Street Bullies", they are trying to buy another cup...signing some slick 42 year old runway queen...

I have done the platinum thing on a few occasions with companies that have invited me, and most times it is all about the drinking. I am not much of a drinker, but many of these guys don't care about the game, they just care where their next drink is.
    BTW, Jagr did a great job against the Leafs last week. Even at his age, still one of the best forwards in the league.
    One other point I forgot to mention, why are the leafs trying to destroy their draft picks? Kadri, is going to hate wearing a Leaf uniform soon the way he is treated by the Leaf oranization. He would be on the top 2 lines of many teams, and surprisingly 3rd or 4th in Toronto. Not sure the point they are making with him, but if you saw him play in London, you would know he is a natural. He was awsome with Stamkos and without him as well.

Thread Information