User Tag List

Page 1031 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 31 531 931 981 1021 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1041 1081 1131 1531 2031 ... LastLast
Results 15,451 to 15,465 of 30801
Like Tree98417Likes

Thread: Fan590 loyalty club

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    back backs seem to be very common when the years start adding up

take care of yours
    thx hicks, but the work around the house just never seems to go away. Perhaps it's time to convince the wife that we should downsize and move into a condo.

I have tried this before, but she loves her pool, her pond and her myriad of gardens around the house.

She really is an outdoors girl and who has to work her hands in the soil and take care of all her plants.

Guess thats why I love her.

Cheers
    Last edited by zfurman; Mon, Nov 12th, 2012 at 10:00 AM.
    maggierocks and kawam like this.

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by zfurman View Post
    thx hicks, but the work around the house just never seems to go away. Perhaps it's time to convince the wife that we should downsize and move into a condo.

I have tried this before, but she loves her pool, her pond and her myriad of gardens aroung the house.

She really is an outdoors girl and who has to work her hands in the soil and take care of all her plants.

Guess thats why I love her.

Cheers
    You're wife sounds like me.
    As long as I can maintain my house and garden, I will NEVER move into a condo, apt.
    I'd feel so cramped, trapped !!!!!!
    maggierocks, kawam and zfurman like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

OK I'm back...Hubbie was laughing at my hair when I got out of the shower but I think it's OK??? If it's a bad colour I blame HIM... Its all his fault. He made me cut back on personal spending after we got the power bill for the 4 months of summer, I thought it seemed fair @ $1600.00.... I stayed within the stupid smart meter rules....I just forgot to turn off the Pool heater now and then...Darn gas people won't hook us up to gas out back...I think it's a conspiracy with the electric company.
    I have to use 2 boxes of hair colour cause my hair is long so he better get used to it...I could go to the salon/spa and have it done........ Jeeze so not fair you know, when a guys want a hair cut he just plugs in the buzzer and cuts it all off......wonder what he would do if I did that!!!!!
    habs rule, kawam and zfurman like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by maggierocks View Post
    OK I'm back...Hubbie was laughing at my hair when I got out of the shower but I think it's OK??? If it's a bad colour I blame HIM... Its all his fault. He made me cut back on personal spending after we got the power bill for the 4 months of summer, I thought it seemed fair @ $1600.00.... I stayed within the stupid smart meter rules....I just forgot to turn off the Pool heater now and then...Darn gas people won't hook us up to gas out back...I think it's a conspiracy with the electric company.
    I have to use 2 boxes of hair colour cause my hair is long so he better get used to it...I could go to the salon/spa and have it done........ Jeeze so not fair you know, when a guys want a hair cut he just plugs in the buzzer and cuts it all off......wonder what he would do if I did that!!!!!
    My feeling on this matter is to just let nature take it's course. Whatever happens, happens. We all get old and should just accept that fact and live with it gracefully.
    It's just the natural thing to do in my opinion. Of course not all would agree with my outlook on life, but so be it. I like what I am and what I do and don't try to mask the reality of my state in life.

Cheers
    22hicks, maggierocks and kawam like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My feeling on this matter is to just let nature take it's course. Whatever happens, happens. We all get old and should just accept that fact and live with it gracefully.
    It's just the natural thing to do in my opinion. Of course not all would agree with my outlook on life, but so be it. I like what I am and what I do and don't try to mask the reality of my state in life.

Cheers
    I went completely grey just after I turned 30!!!! Runs in the family!!! I grabbed hold of Miss Clarol and hung on for dear life!!!! I don't care about getting a little old but I love the blonde excuses I can use!!!! Now if hubbie would just dish up for a face lift, tummy tuck and b**b job I would be one happy plastic Barbie.... LOL
    22hicks, habs rule, kawam and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I went completely grey just after I turned 30!!!! Runs in the family!!! I grabbed hold of Miss Clarol and hung on for dear life!!!! I don't care about getting a little old but I love the blonde excuses I can use!!!! Now if hubbie would just dish up for a face lift, tummy tuck and b**b job I would be one happy plastic Barbie.... LOL
    If I can quote a movie theme from "Popeye", "I am what I am and that's all that I am". I'm Zman the accordion man.

Cheers
    Last edited by zfurman; Mon, Nov 12th, 2012 at 10:49 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If I can quote a movie theme from "Popeye", "I am what I am and that's all that I am". I'm Zman the accordion man.

Cheers
    LOL Zman

22hicks, kawam and zfurman like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

LOL Zman

thx Maggie love you always., you bring a breath of fresh air into this post.

Cheers
    22hicks and kawam like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thx Maggie love you always., you bring a breath of fresh air into this post.

Cheers
    Whats coming out under my breath right now isn't cheerful...Stupid smart meters I had to wait till 11am to do laundry...Hubbie needs all his hockey stuff clean for tonight....and the next 4 nights.
    I would make him do it but the triple loader is making a cranky noise and he'll just take the darn thing apart!!! He just took apart the microwave cause the turntable wasn't turning!!!! I hate when he does that.......The thing is fried and I want a new one.......I hope it is worse now!!!
    This early retirement thing he is on SUCKS it's just not natural .....I'm too young for this agravation...
    22hicks, kawam and zfurman like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Whats coming out under my breath right now isn't cheerful...Stupid smart meters I had to wait till 11am to do laundry...Hubbie needs all his hockey stuff clean for tonight....and the next 4 nights.
    I would make him do it but the triple loader is making a cranky noise and he'll just take the darn thing apart!!! He just took apart the microwave cause the turntable wasn't turning!!!! I hate when he does that.......The thing is fried and I want a new one.......I hope it is worse now!!!
    This early retirement thing he is on SUCKS it's just not natural .....I'm too young for this agravation...
    Please remember that a man has to feel useful and able to at least try to fix household emergencies. Don't take that away from him or you risk the threat of demeaning him and making him feel inadequate. He willl know when he needs help and will get some when it is appropriate. I speak from experience on this matter.

God only knows how many times this has happened in my life. Everyone needs to feel competent and enabled.

Cheers
    Last edited by zfurman; Mon, Nov 12th, 2012 at 01:49 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Please remember that a man has to feel useful and able to at least try to fix household emergencies. Don't take that away from him or you risk the threat of demeaning him and making him feel inadequate. He willl know when he needs help and will get some when it is appropiate. I speak from experience on this matter.

God only knows how many times this has happened in my life. Everyone needs to feel competent and enabled.

Cheers
    Oh I can think of a ton of things that really need done, that would keep him busy. He has always been like this he gets this goofy look on his face and then I hear those ever so annoying words.. "I CAN FIX THAT". Before my Daughter left for University 2 years ago we would both just crack up laughing....THEN GO SHOPPING...LOL He really can fix darn near anything, but sometimes new is better....Certain appliances aren't supposed to last a lifetime....Thank goodness or we would still have a green fridge!!!!! Now thats scarey...
    Old mister Millwright pulls this stuff cause he knows it drives me nuts..his form of cheap entertainment.
    Ask 22Hicks she knows him!!!!!!
    habs rule, kawam and zfurman like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Tim & Sid Bonus Code: ​celebration
    heartgirl99, ROMEO, kawam and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

congrats 22hicks

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Hi there Romeo, how you doing ?

Oh, see ur gone already.
    ROMEO, kawam and zfurman like this.

Boys of Summer, Go Jays! habs rule's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

" b**b job "

Maggie, I almost missed the last b! I am sure hubbie would have dished that out too, though!!!
    22hicks, kawam, zfurman and 2 others like this.

Thread Information