User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Michael's has them for $1.50 and they say "coupon organizer".

Trading Score
    122 (100%)

I got mine at Staples, but I have also seen them at Wal-Mart and Zellers

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

I picked up a few from dollarama and 1 from pharma plus...I have one that I use for my trade coupons it has a little tab you can label I labeled each one by month and when I do trades it is easy to find the coupons ppl want on my trade list as I just have to look by months...also I will put them in trains example I just recieved a train so I put a bunch with April expireys I am always 1 month ahead and if there are certain rules by expire dates for trains I just have to go to that month and pick out coupons....I have one for cleaning/beauty seperated in the same way by month...1 for my food coupons and stackables ...hope this helps

Addicted to Smelly things FairyTails's Avatar
    Trading Score
    40 (100%)

I got mine at Superstore, in the educational aisle.. Its a plastic one with an elastic that wraps around,,, It already riped at the the top! LOL

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

They just brought them back at the Dollarama here in my town.. they were out for weeks so I fnally broke down and bought one at Walmart for life 4 bucks and then the very next week they had them back at the $1 Store ( they were in the school supplies/ envelope area, hope this helps you find one)... just my luck... Well hopefully you can find one at the $1 store though... good luck....

Hattgirl

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I have a photo album for my food coupons, a binder with baseball card holders for all other coupons and a small writing book that has slots at the front. I write my list in the small book and place all the coupons I might use in the front slots. Both of my other coupon books go in my reusable shopping bags so as I shop if I find something for a coupon I wasn't planning on I still have all of them with me. My trades are in envelopes sorted by expiry.

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

I was just going though the links that ppl were posting and found this one. http://laurawilliamsmusings.blogspot...ing-hints.html

There is alot of info on here and alot of good ideas. Something I didnt even know!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

dollarstore has the same thing that walmart has. walmart has them for about 4$ dollarstore...a buck!

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

I just recently bought a small file folder for in the house,then when I go out I have a business card folder that I use to hold that days coupons
    Dog's don't care if you are rich or poor,smart or dumb,just give them your heart and they will give you theirs

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

They had some in "The Dollar Zone" at Zellers last month. I'm not sure if they are still there or not. They also had really cute ones at Michael's yesterday.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Since my Dollarama never had them, I just bought it at Walmart. I paid $3.97 for it. Not a buck...but not bad...
    My Trade List Saved $1993 in 2010..trying to beat that in 2011

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    59 (100%)

I just got mine at Zehrs (Loblaws) in the stationary for about $3. It came with stickers to label each section.

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ker310 View Post
    I got mine at Walmart...they come in green, blue, red and yellow. They are in the aisle with the envelopes and Bristol board I believe...they say right on them coupon organizer and have an elastic band that goes around them. I like mine...it fits in my purse nicely. They are plastic by the way
    I got the blue one!!!!!

Initially I was using envelopes, but they kept ripping....

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

I got a 13 pocket expanding file thingy at Staples...it's maybe the size of my wallet. It came with tabs to label, but they kept falling out, so I just wrote on little stickers and stuck it on...works awesome. They were a bit pricey at walmart, but smaller than the dollar store ones and works amazing. Stays closed with an elastic and a hook. Like I said, got it at Staples in the expanding file section.

Don't foget to put your name in it incase you loose it!

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

I got mine at Staples too. Those little tabs do fall out.....I do need stickers then.....I had a friend that showed me the one she had and I ran out and bought one. I used to have them all over the place. Now they are neat and tidy!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information