User Tag List

Thread: Ped Egg-Review

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

I purchased a Ped Egg yesterday,a "as seen on Tv product" as I like to test new products.

The Promise:Gently removes calluses and dead skin off your feet.Leaves your feet smooth and healthy with NO MESS.

The Reality:It lives up to it's promise.Having used it one time yesterday I now have nearly smooth heals..NO MESS?-This is where they fail somewhat.It does make a bit of a mess,it you don't hold it perfectly upright when you use it.

The Price- I paid $14.99 Canadian for mine at Zellers.Revlon makes a similiar designed product for the same price.BONUS-Two buffing pads included.

The Final Word-If you are a person that likes to have this sloughing done in a salon,it could save you money.I liked it and personally will keep using it.

The Rating-4 Thumbs out of 5
    This thread is currently associated with: Zellers
    Dog's don't care if you are rich or poor,smart or dumb,just give them your heart and they will give you theirs

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Thanks! I was wondering how well these worked!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Cool! Thanks!

XS Cargo has had these for about $8, maybe I will go and pick one up!

Z

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I was wondering if these worked thanks!

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Thanks...I was also wondering, and my feet need some work!!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I bought one a while back as well. Unfortunately, I didn't like it as much as you. I have regular pedicures so my feet are in tip-top shape, but I wanted to try this out for quick in-between touch-ups. It shredded my feet. They felt horrible and the buffer thing didn't help (not to mention you'd have to order the refills for it when they wear out).

I have a regular wooden pedi-file that I bought for $9 at a suppliers years ago and it still works great (clean and disinfect it after each use).

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Zonny View Post
    Cool! Thanks!

XS Cargo has had these for about $8, maybe I will go and pick one up!

Z
    Thanks for letting me know about Xs cargo..checked the ottawa site and they do hae them for $7.99...I guess I return this one to Zellers
    Dog's don't care if you are rich or poor,smart or dumb,just give them your heart and they will give you theirs

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bd42 View Post
    Thanks for letting me know about Xs cargo..checked the ottawa site and they do hae them for $7.99...I guess I return this one to Zellers
    Shall I watch for one to appear in the clearance bin at Zellers? 25% off, only slightly used!

Z

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by prince$$ View Post
    I bought one a while back as well. Unfortunately, I didn't like it as much as you. I have regular pedicures so my feet are in tip-top shape, but I wanted to try this out for quick in-between touch-ups. It shredded my feet. They felt horrible and the buffer thing didn't help (not to mention you'd have to order the refills for it when they wear out).

I have a regular wooden pedi-file that I bought for $9 at a suppliers years ago and it still works great (clean and disinfect it after each use).

I agree. I didn't like it at all. I tried it dry and after soaking my feet for 1/2 an hour and didn't feel like it was working at all.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I bought one at Home Hardware(yes, Home Hardware!! LOL for $3.00!!!
    It's worth the money I spent on it, but you do have to hold it upright or it will create a "mess" .... I thought it worked pretty well for me & my feet

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Zonny View Post
    Shall I watch for one to appear in the clearance bin at Zellers? 25% off, only slightly used!

Z
    ewww lol....yes!

Trading Score
    5 (86%)

I bought it! when i bought it was hoping to use it right away since i had really dry skin on the heel. I didn't get to use it just yet but I tried it on my friend and it works great on him

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

My feet were grosss!!!!! and I bought the revlon pedi thing and it worked really well. The no mess is true cause the stuff gets trapped on the inside part that is attached to the cheese grater type thing and it's pink so it's pretty and it came with a filer and nail clipper. I bought it at walmart for like $12. The only thing is, you can get out of control and over do your feet, mine were sore a couple of days later and a bit red, so be careful.

I haven't used the ped egg, I think the revlon is the same idea and I didn't see the ped egg at the store anyway.

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

I returned my $14.99 Ped egg and got a $7.99 one at XS cargo..it was for men but who cares..does the same thing

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    78 (100%)

i got the revlon version at shoppers (also comes with nail clippers and files) as part of my bonus redemption (can you say FREE!) and i love it! it did make a mess which was kinda gross but it made my feet sooo smooth and i had been regularily using a heel file for months before this and could not get my feet to look nice. i would definitly recommend this product!

Thread Information