User Tag List

Thread: Step 2 Toy Box

Trading Score
    57 (98%)

My parents recently decided to buy my son a toy box. We ran over to Toys R Us to see what they had and found the Step 2 Toy Box.

For $59.98 its pretty decent.

Pros:

*Really durable plastic!!
    *Easy to open/close lid that can't fall on the kids when opened
    *Pretty design fits almost any decor (comes in red or green)
    *Easy to clean
    *No assembly required

Cons:

*A little on the expensive side
    *The storage part is a little on the small side, my son still has a whole other basket of toys that don't fit in it (they're in yet another step 2 toybox in his bedroom LOL)
    *Make sure you have the room to bring this home with you because the box it comes in is MASSIVE since it comes preassembled.

In all I'd give it a 3/5 mainly for the design and how nice it looks in our livingroom. Its decent if you don't have a lot of toys to store. But if you're looking for something to hold allllll the toys... i'd suggest this step 2 toybox:

This thread is currently associated with: Toys R Us
    Last edited by ex0ticb3lla; Mon, Mar 23rd, 2009 at 12:02 PM.
    Can't say enough good things about Swagbucks & iRazoo ...Click the link to join too

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

OMG, i love how you did a review on one product, but gave us another to compare it too! i love the little pockets on the outside of the other one. very handy for those "i don't want to lose these at the bottom" toys.

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    57 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    OMG, i love how you did a review on one product, but gave us another to compare it too! i love the little pockets on the outside of the other one. very handy for those "i don't want to lose these at the bottom" toys.

I KNOW! I wish that toybox was out when my parents had bought him this one!!

We have a little basket set to the side of this toybox of all his "small" toys. Because they literally do get lost in the bottom.

One night i come into the livingroom and I see my son half inside his toybox fishing for toys at the bottom LOL
    Can't say enough good things about Swagbucks & iRazoo ...Click the link to join too

Thread Information