User Tag List

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

I can't even begin to express how much I LOVE this. We purchased this as a Christmas gift for my niece (3) and it has been in use literally every single day since.

The theater is a nice size for kids. It's 31" wide and 37" tall . It's plastic so it's very durable and also very light. There's a dry erase panel on the front so that kids can write the name of the show they're putting on as well as a light above the curtain. There's a built in storage cupboard in the back that can house puppets (it comes with 2). Assembly is minimal, mainly attaching the curtain and putting on the stickers. You will need 3 AAA batteries for the light.

The only real drawback is the size. It doesn't fold or come apart at all so if space is an issue you may want to skip this one.

Step2 products can be found almost anywhere that sells kid's stuff but Sears is the only place I've found that carries the puppet theater. It will pop up on the ToysRUs website every so often but it never stays around very long. If your Sears store doesn't carry it (ours didn't) you can always order it off the website and have it delivered to your store for pick-up.

Comes with: 2 puppets and 1 dry erase marker
    Recommended Ages: 3 and up

Rating: 5 out of 5
    Cost:$89.99, available at Sears.ca
    This thread is currently associated with: Sears, Toys R Us
    Last edited by rachel1496; Sun, Mar 29th, 2009 at 10:09 AM.

Trading Score
    57 (98%)

that is SO cute....LOL I LOVE IT!!! I want one now for bryson! LMAO i didn't even know this existed

OMG hun have you seen some of the kitchens that step 2 has out now!? These kitchens look nicer than the kitchen i ACTUALLY cook in!!!

you've become a reviewing machine too i see hahaha
    Can't say enough good things about Swagbucks & iRazoo ...Click the link to join too

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Honestly, my mom and I were talking about how great it would be to get her a puppet theater but we never thought that they actually made one.

Some of those kitchens are amazing. The kids have the dark green and beige one in the playroom, it's way nicer than my kitchen.

Thread Information