User Tag List

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

I recently purchased a Marcelle True Radiance Foundation in Golden Beige and here is my review

Application & consistancy-This foundation isn't too thick nor too thin.It applies smoothly either using your fingers,a sponge or foundation brush

Colours-This particular formulation True Radiance doesn't have alot of colours to choose from,but what colours it does have,seems to suit alot of skintones.Normally I would NOT choose a beige of any type for my skintone,because it would look too pink,but this foundation seems to have the best balance of yellow/golden pigment for my skintone

Texture-I like the texture on my skin,it feels smooth and not thick or heavy in any way.Does not feel dry of cakey or too moisturizing

Price-$13.50 at SDM I feel is a decent price to pay for a good product

Final Thoughts-I LIKE the fact that Marcelle is Canadian.I like the fact they have makeup for all tastes and skintones.I would continue to buy this foundation.

Out of five thumbs..Marcelle Radiant Foundation Gets
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    Last edited by bd42; Tue, Mar 24th, 2009 at 10:30 AM.
    Dog's don't care if you are rich or poor,smart or dumb,just give them your heart and they will give you theirs

Thread Information