User Tag List

Trading Score
    178 (100%)

My daughter loves her fisher price shopping cart learning walker. We've had it since she was 9 months old and since then she has been able to easily use it to help her in learning to walk around.
    It has many great features that keep her interested in all day long. Even if she finds something else to play with she always comes back to this one.

* It's very sturdy compared to a lot of walking toys I had for my son.
    * It's interactive (The cart recognizes which item baby has shape sorted and rewards him by saying the color and shape of that item)
    * Music and lights make it fun for baby
    * Comes with 4 Grocery shapes or sort items
    * Features three modes of play: Learning, Music and Imagination
    *Teaches colors, shapes, counting, letters, opposites, textures, and objects.

The companies suggest age is 9-36 months I'm not too sure if my daughter will still play with it at 3 yrs old because it is a little small but you never know.
    Now that she is a little bit bigger she does tip the cart over (on purpose) but she has never hurt herself in doing so.

I think all in all this is a great product and it keeps my daughter very busy throughout the day. If I had to rate it I would give it a 5/5.

Fisher Price usually does do a great job making toys.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by WAKEFORSOUL; Tue, Mar 24th, 2009 at 01:21 PM.
    <a href='http://www.irazoo.com/ReferedNewUser.aspx?RefBy=wakeforsoul'></a>

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by WAKEFORSOUL View Post

The companies suggest age is 9-36 months I'm not too sure if my daughter will still play with it at 3 yrs old because it is a little small but you never know.
    Amanda is going to be 4 in September and she plays with it every time she's at my house. She has to hunch a little to push it but she likes to take it out and pretend she's grocery shopping.

Thread Information