User Tag List

Trading Score
    178 (100%)

So I used a few of my FPC's from the matchstick promo and went out and got myself the Self targeting from root to tip shampoo and conditioner (pink bottles). It's supposed to smooth your hair where you want to. I've been using it for a few days and have already noticed a big difference. I can leave my hair down, whereas I could not before because it would go wavy and kind of out of control lol. I have medium length hair and when I used my previous brand I needed a lot of conditioner, with the herbal essence I only needed a quater size in the palm of my hand of both shampoo and conditioner. My hair was so easy to brush when I was finished. It smells pretty good.... fruity like. If you don't have the FPC's it is on sale this week at Loblaws chains for $1.88....but usually runs around $3.xx. It comes in 3 different kinds 1) featherweight 2) self targeting and 3) reconditioning
    I have only seen this product and bought it in 300mL size. If i'm wrong and it comes in a bigger bottle someone please correct me.

Over all I rate this product a 5/5.... I'm so impressed I probably won't go back to my old brand.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    This thread is currently associated with: Loblaws
    Last edited by WAKEFORSOUL; Wed, Mar 25th, 2009 at 09:45 AM.
    <a href='http://www.irazoo.com/ReferedNewUser.aspx?RefBy=wakeforsoul'></a>

couponchick
    Trading Score
    172 (97%)

ohh i tried the lightweight and my hair is like yours, it made my hair less frizzy and it felt great!

Thread Information