User Tag List

KateK
    Expired
    Hi there. I am new to this forum and it looks great!
    I just got a savings card that is ideal for families and thought I would share it here. The official blurb is:

"The Got My Kids Saving Card, the first savings program for the entire family. This card grants you yearly membership to our savings program that incorporates both local child service providers and national retail brands. After you purchase your card you will gain access to a savings program for a huge array of products and services, from music, dance and recreation classes to children's clothing, tutoring and restaurants. Using the card could not be simpler. No forms to fill out, no mail in rebates just an instantaneous discount whenever you use the Savings Card at any approved partner location"

I got mine at Chicopee but I see on their store that with every purchase a $2 donation goes to a charity which is a great idea

Site is: www.gotmykids.com

-Kate
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Welcome to SC! Thanks for posting this deal. It is valid in Southern Ontario plus Calgary only, so no good for me over in Nova Scotia, unfortunately. I am sure it will be good for some others, though.

Don't forget to introduce yourself on the "New to SC" thread. Have fun!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Thanks! Sounds like a great program! To bad thats it's no good to me here in manitoba. Hopefully people in thoses area will get good use of of it! Oh yah Welcome to SC! Happy posting!

bargainbaby
    Welcome Kate!

bargainbaby
    This shows where the card can be used:

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi, I'm new as well but so far I really like this site! Hey just thought I would mention There are two great stores in Waterdown. One in the Saan store and the other is The Bargain Shop. They have a great collection of clothes. Regular sizes up to 4x! My friend got a pair of track pants (3x) marked down from $11.97 to $9.99! Maybe the flyers can be added to your site?

bcteagirl
    Welcome Drsh! Where is waterdown?

bargainbaby
    Waterdown is a small town near Burlington which is before Mississauga which is near Toronto, lol, if that helps BC.

Thread Information