User Tag List

couponchick
    Trading Score
    172 (97%)

I was recently purchasing FUZE drinks for extra nutrients and then I realized they were full of "empty" calories. Then I found the FUZE 'shape' and 'slenderize' drinks; these drinks only have 10-20 calories per bottle AND are Low Carb - perfect for anyone who wants those extra nutrients but not the extra calories. It is hard to find great tasting drinks that arent bad for us. The combination of flavours will trick you into thinking it is regular juice but with the extra energy.

This drink is actually a Natural Health Product and has no prservatives, no artificial colours and no artificial flavors. It is recommended to drink 1-2 bottles per day for extra nutrition (vitamins/minerals). Each drink is a 473 mL serving size.

Price: The price of this product can be quite high (I believe up to 2.29 each), however I have found them on sale at Loblaws quite often for 2/3.00. When I was recently in the states they are only 1.00 each at target (for any of you who travel to the states for some shopping).

Each type of the Fuze drinks has extra nutrients and you can find these on the label of the product.

They come in a variety of flavours:
    Strawberry Melon
    Tropical Fruit
    Pina Colada
    Banana Colada
    Fruit Punch,
    Etc…

Ingredients:
    Filtered water,
    apple juice, malic acid, garcinia cambogia Rind extract, natural strawberry melon flavor with other natural flavors, ascorbic acid (vitamin c), acesulfame potassium, l-carnitine, vegetable juice, extract (color), scuralose, chromium polynicotinate.

No mention of any caffiene as its a natural health product.

My favourite is the Strawberry Melon. They have a great fruity taste but are light on the stomach.

I give this product a 5/5 star rating.

The strawberry melon has the following "extra" ingredients.
    Chromium - 38mcg -
    Amicronutrient known to improve the amount of energy you get from food
    Vitamin C - 127 mg -
    An antioxident essential for vision, growth, and healthy skin
    Super Citramax - 429mg -
    helps users maintain a normal appetite and increase energy in healthy individuals. Helps support a healthy metabolism
    L-Carnitine - 42mg -
    An amino acid which boosts energy
    This thread is currently associated with: Apple, Loblaws, Target
    Last edited by mellyskater; Wed, Mar 25th, 2009 at 04:23 PM.

Thread Information