User Tag List

Trading Score
    57 (98%)

I got a tiny sample tube of this from somewhere on here a while ago. I was hooked instantly.

I went to walmart to pick it up and found out that it runs about $7 - $9 a bottle depending. What makes this better is that you can contact j&j and they will send you $3 off coupons

The smell, texture and feel of it on my face is fantastic. I get out of the shower and usually my face is really hot and dry, and I slab this on and it feels soothed.

I also like the fact that it has an SPF in it which elminates a step for me (busy mom to a 16 month old - don't have time for more than 1 step LOL). What I was expecting though, was a greasy moisturizer and was pleasantly surprised. Its light and actually sticks with you the rest of the day. I only needed to moisturize my face in the morning, and then once again before bed. This is a definite keeper.

Active Ingredients:

Avobenzone (3%, Sunscreen), Octisalate (5%, Sunscreen), Octocrylene (1.7%, Sunscreen), Oxybenzone (3%, Sunscreen)

Directions:

Apply evenly to face prior to sun exposure
    Children under 6 months of age, consult a doctor.

I will continue to use this product. For the price and the way it feels, I can't beat it!!
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart
    Last edited by ex0ticb3lla; Wed, Mar 25th, 2009 at 10:23 PM.
    Can't say enough good things about Swagbucks & iRazoo ...Click the link to join too

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

don't forget tho, that it's not a replacement for sun protection on those really high uv index days!

i tried one of these from the clean and clear line, (don't think it had spf) and i agree with you, it's a very nice moisturizer, only one problem tho, i couldn't continue using it my face is very sensitive, and turns red blotchy and peels. thank you for listing the ingredients. maybe i can figure out what i'm reacting too. on another note, i would have luved it if this works, because i still get occasional acne breakouts and the clean and clear line is great for acne prone teens and chocolate luving adults

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    57 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    don't forget tho, that it's not a replacement for sun protection on those really high uv index days!

i tried one of these from the clean and clear line, (don't think it had spf) and i agree with you, it's a very nice moisturizer, only one problem tho, i couldn't continue using it my face is very sensitive, and turns red blotchy and peels. thank you for listing the ingredients. maybe i can figure out what i'm reacting too. on another note, i would have luved it if this works, because i still get occasional acne breakouts and the clean and clear line is great for acne prone teens and chocolate luving adults
    ouch, you should've emailed them (j&j) maybe they could've suggested something else (and maybe sent you some coupons for it!!) ... i love clean & clear, always have. Their wipes always make me break out though (the alcohol type pads)
    Can't say enough good things about Swagbucks & iRazoo ...Click the link to join too

Thread Information