User Tag List

Trading Score
    57 (98%)

My mom bought this for his 1st birthday. At the time he was $49.99.

At first he creeped my son to no end. My son was completely terrified of him, probably because it sounded nothing like Pablo on the tv show. He can move forward & backward, around in circles, and his head moves up and down. Press his right hand to hear him sing the Backyardigans theme song and perform the dance from the show, press his left hand to hear interactive phrases and see some dance moves.

The other thing I hated about it was the the fact that everytime he falls over (ie: his wheels stop touching the ground), he stops singing. So basically, my son would be playing with him, pick him up he would stop singing.

The other thing was after 3 weeks, his batteries were completely dead. He takes 4AA batteries... that's a lot of batteries for such a little doll.

Overall, if your kid is a fan of the show its not a bad little toy, especially considering they've recently
    been reduced for $14 at walmart. But I wouldn't have paid $50 for this.

Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 12 x 15.1 inches ; 2.6 pounds

It also comes in Sing & Spin Uniqua (whom also sounds nothing like on the tv show)

This thread is currently associated with: Walmart
    Last edited by ex0ticb3lla; Thu, Mar 26th, 2009 at 07:56 PM.
    Can't say enough good things about Swagbucks & iRazoo ...Click the link to join too

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Good job exotic!

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    178 (100%)

I remember looking at these with you at toys r us for B lol.... and we were thinking he would love them but I could see if being a little scary
    <a href='http://www.irazoo.com/ReferedNewUser.aspx?RefBy=wakeforsoul'></a>

Trading Score
    57 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by WAKEFORSOUL View Post
    I remember looking at these with you at toys r us for B lol.... and we were thinking he would love them but I could see if being a little scary

now he just wrestles with them. If I set it up and pablo is moving around, he walks over and pushes it so it falls over then he sits on it LOL

Kind of like he does with the poor kitty LOL
    Can't say enough good things about Swagbucks & iRazoo ...Click the link to join too

Thread Information