User Tag List

Trading Score
    178 (100%)

I bought this out of a clearance bin at Zehrs awhile back for $4 (after using a $5 coupon of course) and it was more of a convinence purchase for me. I was getting fed up of having to carry diapers downstairs after every diaper change or hubby leaving them on the change table to pile up for me to throw out lol. It really contains odor.... def. better then the first diaper genie or any other diaper pail I've used. It holds a lot of diapers so your not emptying it everyday I can usually get away with emptying it twice a week. It's really easy to use you just pop in a refill of bags and tie the bottom of the bag in a knot and it's done. The refills apparently hold up to 180 diapers before running out ( not sure how true that is I haven't counted lol). It retails for about $35 usually and refills around $8, which is the only downfall.

Features

Helps keep your nursery odour free with Diaper Genie II patented AIR-TITE System

• Has an incredibly easy to use, one-hand design system
    • Holds more than 30 small diapers
    • Comes fully assembled and ready to use.
    • 2 Piece Set

I rate this item a 4/5 and the only reason I don't give it a 5 is because the refills can add up.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    This thread is currently associated with: Zehrs
    Last edited by WAKEFORSOUL; Fri, Mar 27th, 2009 at 06:04 AM.
    <a href='http://www.irazoo.com/ReferedNewUser.aspx?RefBy=wakeforsoul'></a>

Trading Score
    57 (98%)

see i was too cheap to go this route LOL i can't part with the $8 for the refill LOL

I just walk down to the chute, open it, and its gone haha
    Can't say enough good things about Swagbucks & iRazoo ...Click the link to join too

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

u 2 crack me up. what a team!

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    178 (100%)

Nate would let 4-5 pee diapers pile up if I wasn't home and I just couldn't carry them all down with Anika lol and we don't have a chute I hate paying out the $8 trust me lol... but I usually wait until they go on sale at Zehrs 2/$10 and then use 2x $1 coupons which makes them $4 each and stock right up... Still not that great but better than $8 a piece.
    <a href='http://www.irazoo.com/ReferedNewUser.aspx?RefBy=wakeforsoul'></a>

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by WAKEFORSOUL View Post
    Nate would let 4-5 pee diapers pile up if I wasn't home
    I have a small garbage bag hanging off the door handle in Colin's room and Derek STILL leaves diapers sitting on top of the dresser.

Trading Score
    57 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by rachel1496 View Post
    I have a small garbage bag hanging off the door handle in Colin's room and Derek STILL leaves diapers sitting on top of the dresser.
    we have a garbage chute LITERALLY 10 feet outside our apartment door....

and shawn still continues to let them sit on the change table too - even poo ones...which i yell at him for LOL

i think no matter what kind of disposal system...men will just continue to leave them pile up LMAO
    Can't say enough good things about Swagbucks & iRazoo ...Click the link to join too

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ex0ticb3lla View Post
    we have a garbage chute LITERALLY 10 feet outside our apartment door....

and shawn still continues to let them sit on the change table too - even poo ones...which i yell at him for LOL

i think no matter what kind of disposal system...men will just continue to leave them pile up LMAO

I seriously don't get it. He has to walk right past it to leave the room, how hard is it to drop it in the bag?

Trading Score
    57 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by rachel1496 View Post
    I seriously don't get it. He has to walk right past it to leave the room, how hard is it to drop it in the bag?
    because that takes a little extra effort that they wouldn't normally supply LOL

they also think...oh well, she'll do it.

I've gotten crafty though, i've taken to just letting the ones he changes, pile up. Then, at the end of the day around 9:30, I take them into our bedroom and place them on his side of the bed LMAO then he has no choice but to throw them out

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Oh I love the Diaper Genie 2. I can't you got it for $4...that is amazing!! I would have bought them all and gave them as shower gifts for years to come!!

I have this one in the nursery and it contains all smells and I was given a Diaper Genie 1 that I keep on the main floor in the laundry. I empty each one once a week on garbage day. I buy refills for $4 like someone mentioned whey they go on sale. I change the filters about every 1.5-2 months...so for me I think its way worth it, considering how smelly the diapers are and what a hassle it is to empty out garbage cans otherwise on a daily basis.

Thread Information