User Tag List

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

http://www.english.dysoncanada.ca/st...DC18-ALLFLOORS

From a mother of 2 crazy and dirty boys, I can tell you this is the best vacuum EVER! It stands by its name as never losing suction, I have now had it for over 2 years and never had a problem with it cleaning all the dirt in every corner of my house.
    There are many options to choose from, I took the upright thin which is not as heavy as the others to make easy on the back. Even when full it is not very heavy (not more than my kids...lol) so I am able to take it to any floor of the house.
    The positives of this device? It cleans very well, does not need any filters or bags to be replaced, simply take the canister and filter out (super easy) and run it under warm waster every few months and it is clean. It also comes with a 5 yr warranty if you run into any problems with it their customer support is amazing.
    The negative? Well the price. We paid over $500 for the vacuum which is like a mortgage but here is the theory. When we have cheap vacuum realistically you go through them every few years and end up inhaling alot more dirt in your home...so why invest in something that really works and have it for 15-20yrs.
    I treat this vacuum like my baby, we are so careful with it, I have lent it out to family and friends to really clean their homes and everyone is amazed as to how much dirt they used to have in their home prior to using my Dyson. The best pasrt of this is it does have a rotating brush on the bottom as well for carpets, but if you need to vacuum over tiles or hardwood there is a button to turn that off so it doesn't scratch your flooring...how smart is that? It has a wand you can take out to do the corners and edges, but the ball like middle really makes it easy to move around and rolls so easily over the floor.

Specs: total weight 7.2 kg
    Suction power: 200 airwatts (constant)
    Bin Capacity: 1.7L
    Cord Length: 7.5m
    It is certified asthma and allergy friendly as well

It comes with two extenstion pieces, combination tool for those tough to get to corners and stair tool to brush the stairs and clean with the wand
    I would highly recommend this to anyone.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by amycrows; Fri, Mar 27th, 2009 at 12:03 PM.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

not bad amy, but can u upload a pic? and find out what it weighs and what attachments it comes with. the more info the better. some ppl even want to know how long the cord is so they know if they need to fool with an extension or not

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Thanks for the review. I've been coveting these vacuums for a LONG time but I just can't bring myself to pay for one.

Trading Score
    57 (98%)

ya if i could get my hubby to part with that much money for a vacuum i'd be laughing LOL he doesn't even like the sound of the handheld hahaha
    Can't say enough good things about Swagbucks & iRazoo ...Click the link to join too

Thread Information