User Tag List

Trading Score
    178 (100%)

I purchased this as a Christmas present for the family this year because my son loves to bike and my hubby and I couldn't go with him because our daughter was too young. I figured we would try this and the whole famly could go now. I set it up as soon as it started getting nice. I must say it was a little bit of a headache to set it up. This is a jogging stroller so it doesn't turn like a normal stroller which if your just using it for walks around the block gets annoying. As a stroller it is also pretty bulky. I do however like the fact that it has a canopy that zips right up so the baby is not exposed to cold or wet weather. It has a lot of room so you could easily put 2 children in it, It has a storage compartment in the back as well for a backpack, diaper bag or lunch bag if your going on a long trip. As a bike trailer I have to say it is amazing... my daughter loves being a part of the family and the movement when we go on bike rides. You do have to unload the trailor before you can convert it to a trailor from a stroller or vis versa. It collaspes down if you need to put it in the trunk of the car pretty easily. I don't like that it doesn't have cup holder or key compartment but you can buy those seperately. This runs for $199 (which I would never pay for it ...I'm way too cheap) I paid $88 when sears had then $50 off and used a 50% code as well.

Features:
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD> • </TD><TD>Constructed with a sturdy, double-wall plastic base</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD> • </TD><TD>Lightweight metal frame collapses for transportation or storage</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD> • </TD><TD>Comfort-plus sling seat suspension with a five-point harness</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD> • </TD><TD>Rugged nylon canvas canopy</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD> • </TD><TD>Fully adjustable padded handle</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Overall I think that this rates 5/5 for bike trailers but a 2/5 for a stroller.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    This thread is currently associated with: Sears
    <a href='http://www.irazoo.com/ReferedNewUser.aspx?RefBy=wakeforsoul'></a>

Reviews Administrator
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I would love to hear about putting it together - we bought one of these and took it back to the store after DH, my bother, my dad and several others could not get it to fit together. We may have had a bad batchor something, but the one bar seemed just too long and we could not get it into place.

Anyways, would love to hear about it.

Amy

Thread Information