User Tag List

Trading Score
    178 (100%)

I bought these scented bags at Canadian tire for my daughter when we were on the go and love them. They are great for soiled diapers , clothes or bibs. They easily attach to the zipper of your diaper bag for easy access. I believe I pay around $4 for 3 packs of 12 bags.... it may seem like a lot but they are well worth it when your travelling and you have to pull over to change a bum and find out you have no where to put the diaper because your in the middle of no where. This way you can toss them in the bag and throw it out when you get to your destination and you don't smell a thing.

I def. rate these 5/5

I don't purchase the eddie bauer ones they are a little steep at $6.99 for one dispenser. It's just a picture to show you what they look like. The ones I buy are at CT around $4 , 3 in a pack and are red. They are located around where the car seats and baby stuff like that is.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    This thread is currently associated with: Canadian Tire
    <a href='http://www.irazoo.com/ReferedNewUser.aspx?RefBy=wakeforsoul'></a>

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

When my son was still in diapers, I preferred the Sobeys or Superstore bag...the FREE variety I got my groceries in!

Z

Trading Score
    57 (98%)

you do know that the dollar store sells these right LMAO

except their bright orange and lime green and smell so good andddd they're only $1 LOL and you get way mor ethan 12...i think there was like 40 in a box or something
    Last edited by ex0ticb3lla; Fri, Mar 27th, 2009 at 07:49 PM.
    Can't say enough good things about Swagbucks & iRazoo ...Click the link to join too

Trading Score
    178 (100%)

NO!!! I had no idea lol... meh it's only .33 extra cents but it counts.. I'll have to take a look next time I'm there. I love these things!! where abouts are they in the baby section? and what dollar store?

Trading Score
    57 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by WAKEFORSOUL View Post
    NO!!! I had no idea lol... meh it's only .33 extra cents but it counts.. I'll have to take a look next time I'm there. I love these things!! where abouts are they in the baby section? and what dollar store?
    baby section, and its in a box with a baby on the front and its their brand. I'm almost positive i got them at your dollarama (its the only one i go to LOL) but they're bright orange and i've seen ones that are lime green.
    Can't say enough good things about Swagbucks & iRazoo ...Click the link to join too

Trading Score
    178 (100%)

I'll check it out for sure thanks

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

LMAO!!! always check the $$$ store first

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I use these Sassy diaper sacks...which I believe are about 2 bucks from Toys R Us. I still have the same one from when my daughter was born 8 months ago and there's still plenty left. They smell really good and come in a zippered bag. I did see them at the dollar store as well but don't need any more. Basically its only for soiled clothes at this point, because wherever I change her diaper there is always a garbage can to dispose of the diaper and not waste a bag!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    178 (100%)

checked the $$$ store today and nothing... but I like the look of those sassy ones for $3/50 that is less than a $1 per 12

Thread Information