User Tag List

Trading Score
    57 (98%)

I LOVE MY MOOD LIGHT LOL

I dunno why. I always find that my nightlights in the kitchen die out so fast. But I love the fact that this changes colous, or you can choose which colour you want it to stay on (or just have it be plain white).

I also love the fact that its plug-in as well. I like to have scent in my home and the fact that it doubles as a night light is perfect.

My son is absolutely amused by the changing colours when its on, and he will stop and sit there and watch them for a bit.

I tried to put one in his room, but i went in the next morning and the whole room just STUNK of berry (really super overpowering, even on the lowest setting).. So I don't suggest you put it in small spaces.

My husband also has some irrational fear that he needs to unplug it everytime we go out, for fear it may set on fire

The price is a bit steep for the initial fee, around $8 - $9. But the refills aren't too bad, and are the exact same refills as a regular glade plug-in.

I'd give this bad boy 5/5, he's the perfect 2-in-1
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Can't say enough good things about Swagbucks & iRazoo ...Click the link to join too

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

THEY CHANGE COLORS??? holy crow.

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Yeah I have one of these in my office but it is really strong, I can easily smell it out in the hall
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Thread Information