User Tag List

Trading Score
    57 (98%)

My son got this for christmas from his great grandma and I hate this toy

For starters its so big and bulky you really can't "break it down" its just kind of ....there!! LOL

Secondly the lid on the front where you put the shapes into, opens, and my son actually, on a few occasions, has pinched his fingers in it.

Then the part that he sits on....oh that dreaded part. You can either keep it locked to have them sit on it, or opened so that they can walk with it. If you don't lock it properly underneath, they will actually fall through (my son has done this a few times - courtesy of a bad mama). It also doesn't open far enough to help them walk, so the baby is constantly hunched over. When you can actually get them to sit on it properly, their legs are spread so far apart I feel bad for the kid LOL And it only comes with 3 shapes, so better not lose them!! LOL

The only thing on it that my son likes to play with is the buttons, the highest volume setting (2 different volume settings) is pretty darn loud and when you press the horn - says cute phrases like "Beep, Beep!" and "Turning Left!!"

It does have the option to be shut off, as not to run down batteries. And you can switch between "phrases" and "songs".

I'm almost certain this runs around $45. But I could be wrong.

I didn't like this toy one bit, so we ended up taking it to grandmas and its a "grandmas house" kind of toy LOL
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by ex0ticb3lla; Fri, Mar 27th, 2009 at 11:52 PM.
    Can't say enough good things about Swagbucks & iRazoo ...Click the link to join too

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    152 (100%)

Heehee, kind of reminds me of when my kids were little and every Christmas, Gramma & grampa would buy noisy toys from Radio Shack! Those darn things were horrible because they would make these loud noises and songs...no volume settings..Now that mine are grown up, I carry on that "tradition" and do the same for my sisters we ones, because she used to laugh at me! At least that thing of yours has a volume setting, lol!

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

LMAO if grandma bought it grandma can pu tup with it!

my crazy mother put all my son's toys in the basement, then wondered why he acted up at her house. well DOH. wot is he going to amuse himself with?

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Thread Information