User Tag List

Trading Score
    57 (98%)

I have to say I was a bit skeptical about this because it looks so bizarre. I actually broke down and bought it because I was tired of all my bottles taking over my drying rack.

It comes with 8 large rounded (to keep from scratching) prongs for the bottles, 8 little prongs for the caps and nipples, 8 slots for if your bottles may have vents (think playtex), and 1 large slot to hold your (Munchkin) bottle brush. The munchkin bottle brush actually has a piece of plastic on the bottom that keeps it in place and standing upright while in the slot!!

I have the Nuby bottles which have REALLY rounded bottoms and thought, for sure I wasn't going to be able to get all 8 bottles on at once, but there is more than enough space to get my bottles on, all at once!! Which is a huge plus.

It is around $6 at walmart, and has been the best thing i've ever purchased!

The reason I say it is the best thing i've ever purchased is because now my bottles dry properly. I just wash and go. I leave all 8 bottles sitting on the bottle rack. I've actually got it down to a science here, I can tell my husband exactly which colour bottle is missing, if it is in fact missing LOL

But as stated above, the best part is, the bottles do dry properly and all the water collects in the bottom of the holder (its on an incline so it rushes to the bottom!!). It has never once overflowed water.

The only con to this is that you need to wash it out every 3rd day or so, or else it gets really grimey in the bottom of the holder.

All prongs fold down for easy storage, its compact so it does not take up much room on the counter and the best part...no assembly required!!!

I give this a 5/5!!
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart
    Last edited by ex0ticb3lla; Sat, Mar 28th, 2009 at 09:58 AM.
    Can't say enough good things about Swagbucks & iRazoo ...Click the link to join too

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Awesome! yes, if you leave dishes on anything, clean water will form grime. i donno if it's algae or what, but it's gross! good stuff, keep em comming

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

in the Ghetto of Richmond...apparently :rolleyes:
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

I have this product too, I love it!!!!
    :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2:

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I have the skip hop dryer which was about $20 which does its job but I think the munchkin one would be a much cheaper and a better deal!!

Here's the one I have
    Attached Images Attached Images  

coupon-holic
    Trading Score
    304 (100%)

I love this bottle drying rack too~ I picked one up at a swapmeet and another from value village. This is also quite handy when travelling too because you can just fold the prongs down and the whole thing will be flat.

Thread Information