User Tag List

Trading Score
    178 (100%)

This soup not only tastes great but is convenient. I started out buying these for hubby for his lunches because they are so easy to just toss in his lunch bag and he loves soup but after trying one I was even hooked. They are kind of a small serving size if you eat it on it's own but it's perfect with a sandwhich for lunch. They are microwaveable so you just pull the metal lid off and stick it in for a couple mins and they are ready to eat. It has lots of veggies and rice and chunks of chicken. It's very low in sodium which is great for your health.

A source of omega-3 polyunsaturates
    Made with whole grains
    Low in fat
    A source of fibre
    Made with 25% less sodium than Campbell's Ready to Enjoy soups

This soup sells for around $2.59 which is kind of expensive but there are $1 coupons floating around and it does go on sale.

I rate it a 5/5

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>
    </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=225 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=225 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=redtext colSpan=2>Nutrition Facts </TD></TR><TR><TD class=redtext colSpan=2>
    * Per 250 mL serving </TD></TR><TR bgColor=#d0d0b9><TD colSpan=2>
    </TD></TR><TR><TD>
    </TD><TD class=redtext align=right>80 </TD></TR><TR bgColor=#d0d0b9><TD colSpan=2>
    </TD></TR><TR><TD>
    </TD><TD class=redtext align=right>3 g </TD></TR><TR bgColor=#d0d0b9><TD colSpan=2>
    </TD></TR><TR><TD>
    </TD><TD class=redtext align=right>1 g </TD></TR><TR bgColor=#d0d0b9><TD colSpan=2>
    </TD></TR><TR><TD>
    </TD><TD class=redtext align=right>0 g </TD></TR><TR bgColor=#d0d0b9><TD colSpan=2>
    </TD></TR><TR><TD>
    </TD><TD class=redtext align=right>5 mg </TD></TR><TR bgColor=#d0d0b9><TD colSpan=2>
    </TD></TR><TR><TD>
    </TD><TD class=redtext align=right>470 mg </TD></TR><TR bgColor=#d0d0b9><TD colSpan=2>
    </TD></TR><TR><TD>
    </TD><TD class=redtext align=right>10 g </TD></TR><TR bgColor=#d0d0b9><TD colSpan=2>
    </TD></TR><TR><TD>
    </TD><TD class=redtext align=right>2 g </TD></TR><TR bgColor=#d0d0b9><TD colSpan=2>
    </TD></TR><TR><TD>
    </TD><TD class=redtext align=right>2 g </TD></TR><TR bgColor=#d0d0b9><TD colSpan=2>
    </TD></TR><TR><TD>
    </TD><TD class=redtext align=right>3 g </TD></TR><TR bgColor=#d0d0b9><TD colSpan=2>
    </TD></TR><TR><TD class=redtext colSpan=2>
    % of Daily Value </TD></TR><TR bgColor=#d0d0b9><TD colSpan=2>
    </TD></TR><TR><TD>
    </TD><TD class=redtext align=right>5 % </TD></TR><TR bgColor=#d0d0b9><TD colSpan=2>
    </TD></TR><TR><TD>
    </TD><TD class=redtext align=right>5 % </TD></TR><TR bgColor=#d0d0b9><TD colSpan=2>
    </TD></TR><TR><TD>
    </TD><TD class=redtext align=right>20 % </TD></TR><TR bgColor=#d0d0b9><TD colSpan=2>
    </TD></TR><TR><TD>
    </TD><TD class=redtext align=right>3 % </TD></TR><TR bgColor=#d0d0b9><TD colSpan=2>
    </TD></TR><TR><TD>
    </TD><TD class=redtext align=right>8 % </TD></TR><TR bgColor=#d0d0b9><TD colSpan=2>
    </TD></TR><TR><TD>
    </TD><TD class=redtext align=right>15 % </TD></TR><TR bgColor=#d0d0b9><TD colSpan=2>
    </TD></TR><TR><TD>
    </TD><TD class=redtext align=right>2 % </TD></TR><TR bgColor=#d0d0b9><TD colSpan=2>
    </TD></TR><TR><TD>
    </TD><TD class=redtext align=right>2 % </TD></TR><TR bgColor=#d0d0b9><TD colSpan=2>
    </TD></TR><TR><TD>
    </TD><TD class=redtext align=right>4 %</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    <a href='http://www.irazoo.com/ReferedNewUser.aspx?RefBy=wakeforsoul'></a>

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I first tried mine with a FPC, and it's amazingly good! My big sister wanted some, so I shared it with her. If I remember correctly, she liked it.
    Free video game trading at 99gamers! Please use my referral link
    http://99gamers.com/invite/Weeeooojr

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Thanks for the review. I love this soup, my favourite is the Thai Chicken Vegetable

Thread Information