User Tag List

Trading Score
    178 (100%)

This one is for that much needed tummy time that the doctors say babies need to strenghten their neck muscles it's good from 3-6 months. I got this item as a gift when my daughter was born I thought it would be great for my baby to experience more tummy time. However, I found that the mat would just bunch up while she was spinning around. Also, I found that I had to wait to put her on it for at least an hour after eating or she'd spit up on it. Also, she didn't stay on it longer than if she was just on her tummy with other toys which leads me to believe it wasn't really necessary. For the price which was $50, I don't think it was worth it. Also, I think that it would hurt her stomach sometimes because she would cry a lot while she was on it. It's just a hard plastic with a thin cover on it. I would put a receiving blanket and put it under the ladybug pad to help relieve some of the uncomfortableness.

I rate this a 1/5. I don't think it's necessary I think they do just fine on the floor with a play mat but it was a gift
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by WAKEFORSOUL; Sat, Mar 28th, 2009 at 09:04 PM.
    <a href='http://www.irazoo.com/ReferedNewUser.aspx?RefBy=wakeforsoul'></a>

Trading Score
    57 (98%)

this is honestly one of the best mats everrrrr if you want a good one for the next baby LOL (its fisher price)

The black & white tiger makes noises when they hit the ball underneath him, there's a mirror and a ball that makes noises to the right of where baby is sitting, it comes with a pad to keep them propped up (or for under their head if laying on their back)

and alllll the toys are interchangeable!! There's a parrot, a giraffe, palm tree, butterflies (who we dubbed bob & bertha LMAO)!

Its $49.99!
    Last edited by ex0ticb3lla; Sat, Mar 28th, 2009 at 09:01 PM.
    Can't say enough good things about Swagbucks & iRazoo ...Click the link to join too

Trading Score
    178 (100%)

Oh yeah I had a play mat... this one is to strenghten their neck muscles but next time I will just use my mat and lay her on her stomach.... I'll have to check this one out if we ever have another.
    <a href='http://www.irazoo.com/ReferedNewUser.aspx?RefBy=wakeforsoul'></a>

Trading Score
    57 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by WAKEFORSOUL View Post
    Oh yeah I had a play mat... this one is to strenghten their neck muscles but next time I will just use my mat and lay her on her stomach.... I'll have to check this one out if we ever have another.
    i think thats why the mirror is on the end of it...so that they can lay on their tummy and look at themselves and play with the ball LOL
    Can't say enough good things about Swagbucks & iRazoo ...Click the link to join too

Thread Information