User Tag List

Page 137 of 449 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 187 237 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 6729
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: Calgary Coupon Hunters *HEADS UP*

Lost in the Coupon Pile freefreed's Avatar
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I was wondering if anyone one has successfully stacked coupons at Superstore Westwinds... and if not which stores have you had success at.
    Please vote for our summer traditions on Facebook

http://fbk.summertraditions.projects.fm/entry/4392085

Trading Score
    130 (100%)

I just stacked some of those Bluewater fish coupons - both in store and manufacturer on Thursday at Edgemont - no trouble! They also accepted my Girls night in pizza coupon too!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Hello all.
    I have some coupons which will be expired on Oct.31, 2010 (and some are longer than that). If you find anything you may use, please let me know. The list is on my page.
    Last edited by Frenchtoast; Sun, Oct 24th, 2010 at 10:39 AM.

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by freefreed View Post
    I was wondering if anyone one has successfully stacked coupons at Superstore Westwinds... and if not which stores have you had success at.
    I've used manufacturer's coupons with in store coupons LOTS of times at westwinds RCSS with no problem at all, if you do have a cashier that won't let you do it, just get them to ask a manager and they should let you. Also I find it a lot easier to use lots of coupons when I go through the self check out. 9 times out of 10 the cashier just presses ok and away you go
    Win daily prizes worth $150 to $10000 sign up here!! I've won 3x $150 GCs since Jan.2012
    http://www.todaysdraw.com/?invite=5780

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Thanks! I might give it a go, and do a few...

I used the GNI coupon at Taradale Coop just now, no issues whatsoever... They did check with the manager, and he/she said... we will accept them until we hear otherwise from head office... and the only way they would hear back is if they weren't legit..... to top it off they are on for $4.97!!
    Last edited by freefreed; Sat, Oct 23rd, 2010 at 08:11 PM.

Trading Score
    130 (100%)

Thanks! I might give it a go, and do a few...

I used the GNI coupon at Taradale coupon just now, no issues whatsoever... They did check with the manager, and he/she said... we will accept them until we hear otherwise from head office... and the only way they would hear back is if they weren't legit..... to top it off they are on for $4.97!!
    Great deal, eh?? Both the cashier and the lady behind me were totally impressed!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

I have sometimes been able to do this at RCSS Sunridge but not always. (One time I had a cashier who didn't know what coupons were but that is a different story lol)

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by John's Mommy View Post
    I have sometimes been able to do this at RCSS Sunridge but not always. (One time I had a cashier who didn't know what coupons were but that is a different story lol)

I went tonight and got 3 cases of pop.... either way I had to get it as we were out, and the house is full of addicts! I was able to use both the instore and the vendor coupon!! Not a great deal, but $1.47 per case for Crush, Dr Pepper and Gingerale isn't too bad!

So I will continue doing it.. the Head Cashier walked up at the exact time she was putting in the coupons, and didn't say a thing.. and I think that lady has a hate on for me, because I alway call them on SCOP! So I figure she was watching the transaction just incase.

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Has anyone traded coupons for a gift card? Someone wants $45 worth of my coupons and will send me a gift card, but I do not know what dollar amount if fair.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CalgaryMom123 View Post
    Has anyone traded coupons for a gift card? Someone wants $45 worth of my coupons and will send me a gift card, but I do not know what dollar amount if fair.
    I have never traded for GC, stamps or anything other the other coupons... but this thread might help you http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/84277-t...sdm-gc-canada/

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

Do any of my NW buddies have any extra Covergirl coupons to stack? My daughter is going to be Cleopatra for Halloween, and I just hate to pay more than I have to for eyeliner and lipstick that we wont use again. (LOL). I do have the big square coups expiring in March. Does anyone have any extra?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

kittyboots. You mean the ones from the PG insert or brandsaver.ca pink ones?

Trading Score
    130 (100%)

Yes!! I have the flyer ones only.

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

I have never traded for GC, stamps or anything other the other coupons... but this thread might help you http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/84277-t...sdm-gc-canada/
    I will check it out, thank you

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

I went tonight and got 3 cases of pop.... either way I had to get it as we were out, and the house is full of addicts! I was able to use both the instore and the vendor coupon!! Not a great deal, but $1.47 per case for Crush, Dr Pepper and Gingerale isn't too bad!

So I will continue doing it.. the Head Cashier walked up at the exact time she was putting in the coupons, and didn't say a thing.. and I think that lady has a hate on for me, because I alway call them on SCOP! So I figure she was watching the transaction just incase.
    $1.47 per case is awesome, good score!

Page 137 of 449 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 187 237 ... LastLast

Thread Information