User Tag List

Page 157 of 449 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 167 207 257 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 6729
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: Calgary Coupon Hunters *HEADS UP*

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Sounds like morning works for most for Friday, and I think it is supposed to warm up a bit by then (thank goodness).
    I could use melitta, diapers/wipes, triscuits if anybody has extra....

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    156 (100%)

As far as I know there were no insert scheduled for the past weekend.
    For redplum, smartsource and brandsaver inserts, they are pre-scheduled for the whole year unless something changes. You will know if there is one coming and the content of it at SC here couple days ahead. (usually)

Relax, findme, don't beat your hubby up just yet. Just make the powerball as one of your wishlist for the upcoming swap.

Quote Originally Posted by findme View Post
    powerball.. I can't seem to find the coupons in my smartsource

were there any coupons in the calgary herald this past weekend, dh had it all in the recycling bin before I even could sit down to see them! And he swears there were no coupons!!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DentalDiva View Post
    For the swap....hmmmm....Tide, Pantene - not styling, maybe Pampers wipes, or any Huggies diapers/wipes that aren't from save.ca (I got given a huge whack at a swap in Victoria) - but I know these are hard to come by.
    I just love cruising thru peoples piles, finding stuff I didn't know I needed
    I'll check and see if I have any Pampers and Huggies (non save.com) ones. Worst case scenario, if I have any and can't go to the meeting, I'll just mail them off to you.

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by John's Mommy View Post
    Sounds like morning works for most for Friday, and I think it is supposed to warm up a bit by then (thank goodness).
    I could use melitta, diapers/wipes, triscuits if anybody has extra....
    Do you need Melitta coffee or filters or both? thanks

AKE
    Love Deals!
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Too many posts to sort through...Did I miss it, what time are you meeting on Friday? I just might be able to make this time! I've got a HUGE envelope of coupons that I just want off my counter (too much clutter!) and don't have the heart to throw away!!!

I'm looking for Easy Ups Coupons to stack! I actually had to PAY for them for them this week!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kittyboots View Post
    Do you need Melitta coffee or filters or both? thanks
    Just coffee please, I picked up some filters yesterday with coupons! All I have in the house for decaf (which is what I drink) is those Nescafe Single Serve stix, which I like, but sometimes the real stuff is nice mmm coffee

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by AKE View Post
    Too many posts to sort through...Did I miss it, what time are you meeting on Friday? I just might be able to make this time! I've got a HUGE envelope of coupons that I just want off my counter (too much clutter!) and don't have the heart to throw away!!!

I'm looking for Easy Ups Coupons to stack! I actually had to PAY for them for them this week!
    I don't think anybody has come to consensus on a time yet unless I missed it too...anybody have any objections to 9:30 a.m. at the RO WM Mc'Ds? I know I am a newb here so hopefully not stepping on any toes by this.... (I have never been out to anything in Royal Oak before, it will be interesting)

AKE I have a couple EasyUp coupons for you.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    156 (100%)

I think 9:30 am is good as we probably have quite a pile to go through. For those that can't quite make it at 9:30, even coming a little later it's ok, i am sure we will still be there for quite a while...digging thru' the coupon mountain.

Quote Originally Posted by John's Mommy View Post
    I don't think anybody has come to consensus on a time yet unless I missed it too...anybody have any objections to 9:30 a.m. at the RO WM Mc'Ds? I know I am a newb here so hopefully not stepping on any toes by this.... (I have never been out to anything in Royal Oak before, it will be interesting)

AKE I have a couple EasyUp coupons for you.

Trading Score
    130 (100%)

9:30 works just fine for us too! See you all then!

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

Excellent! We can enjoy the FREE coffee at McD's! (small size) See everyone Friday 9:30 am RO walmart McD's.

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

Sorry everyone but i won't be coming again My poor daughter is so sick! Vomitting and diarrhea for 3 days now, went to the emergency room last night. Poor thing can't keep anything in her. Hopefully her brother doesn't get what she has!!!
    Win daily prizes worth $150 to $10000 sign up here!! I've won 3x $150 GCs since Jan.2012
    http://www.todaysdraw.com/?invite=5780

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Monkey - so sorry to hear about your DD Hope she is feeling better soon, and that your DS (or you or DH) doesn't catch it!
    2011 Coupons Used: $374.00
    2010 Coupons Used: $2142.00

Trading Score
    130 (100%)

OH no Monkey! That is no good! Hope your lil one gets well soon

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    156 (100%)

My god, monkey, what did the doctor say ? Did he prescribe any med for her ? Have u try Gravol for children ?

Hang in there, I know what's it like. Had both DD sick, one vomit, one had diarrhea at the same time, woke up eight times a night. Change sheets and clothes, washing machine couldn't work fast enough. Next day still had to work full time.

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

I've tried giving her gravol and diarrhea medicine and she just throws up right away, tried supposotories and she poops right away Its just going to have to work itself out. Hospital was a waste of time, I should of just stayed home. They just said it was the flu and tons of kids get it every year. Thanks for nothing!
    Win daily prizes worth $150 to $10000 sign up here!! I've won 3x $150 GCs since Jan.2012
    http://www.todaysdraw.com/?invite=5780

Thread Information