User Tag List

Page 183 of 449 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 193 233 283 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 6729
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: Calgary Coupon Hunters *HEADS UP*

Coupons/Contest Freak!
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Thanks for the Cereal tip! With three teens we go through a TON of the stuff!!!

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Teribug View Post
    Calgarymom123 - that definitely depends on the kid. My daughter left diapers at size 4 and she was 3 and a 1/2 when we potty trained her.
    I know, I was just trying to get an idea. My son is now 10 months and we will be going into size 4 soon.

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

I got my flyers today for next week and Walmart has some Campbell's soups on for $.50 If you still have some of the Campbell's coupons $1.00 WUB2 (broth or cream soup) They will be free. It is good timing because they exp Jan 31

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Does anyone have extra p&g flyers for trade?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was at WM in Airdrie yesterday, and they had Gillette shaving cream (men's and women's) with a 20% bonus advertised for $3-something, but when I got to the till they rang in at $2 each! I was hoping my Gillette coupons would arrive this week so I could take advantage of the sale+coupon, but no sign of them yet. =(

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Hi all,
    I am on here lurking but I will try to get posting more again . I would love to meet up for a swap.
    I PM'd the cereal at Superstore (it wasn't already on marked), then I used the $3.00 in store coupon to make it $0.67 each. The lady at self-checkout didn't want to PM, she called the manager, he said it was fine, then when I used the coupons she about had a fit, she okay'd it and I paid and then she came over saying I didn't pay enough and that she was going to VOID the coupons but since I already paid she would let it go this time but you can't PM and use an instore coupon (which I think kind of makes sense).
    On another note, the No Frills $1.00 sale looks awesome, it starts tomorrow and there is one in Airdrie. With coupons you can get FREE - Fruit Twists, Clorox wipes, Colgate and Egg Creations. I will be making the trip out for sure. Also, mini-gos are $1.00 so if you have the coupon from Gocoupons, they would be FREE too.
    Great shopping this week!
    Last edited by LauraV; Thu, Jan 20th, 2011 at 01:01 PM.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by LauraV View Post
    On another note, the No Frills $1.00 sale looks awesome, it starts tomorrow and there is one in Airdrie. With coupons you can get FREE - Fruit Twists, Clorox wipes, Colgate and Egg Creations. I will be making the trip out for sure. Also, mini-gos are $1.00 so if you have the coupon from Gocoupons, they would be FREE too.
    Great shopping this week!
    Awesome, love the dollar sales at no frills. I hope it is as good as ontario had last week! Off to look for the flyer....

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

On the cereal topic: I PM and used the coupon fine.Good luck
    Last edited by findme; Thu, Jan 20th, 2011 at 02:57 PM.
    Groupon referral link: http://www.groupon.com/r/uu7695632

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

Where do I find the egg creations $1 coupon?
    Win daily prizes worth $150 to $10000 sign up here!! I've won 3x $150 GCs since Jan.2012
    http://www.todaysdraw.com/?invite=5780

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    156 (100%)

findme, can u tell us which cereal u bought ? Becoz i went to RCSS today, the only cereal they have already PM is rice krispies ($1.67 limit 2) and frosted flakes are of diff. sizes from WM, the one that is posted on WM flyer is 300g. There are only bigger boxes 485g for $2.99 and another even bigger box for $4.04 @ RCSS.

Since the size is diff., I didn't attempt to PM. So no cheap cereal.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Mission - I got the rice krispies, fruit loops and special k -- PM. For the frosted flakes, I got the big ones for $5.97 x 3 used the coupon, and the boxes had $5 coupons on them..so almost free....already used the $2 off coupon for Eggo at RCSS - to get 16 for $.97c, plan to use the berry coupons at Sobeys as they have blueberries for $2 starting tomorrow...I have enough to last us a few months

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Is anyone planning on doing the Neutrogena Clinical deal? I am debating on doing this at Shoppers this weekend...anyone else planning on? Also, neutrogenaclinical . ca has link for $10 off -- but it doesnot show me the coupon, anyone else get this problem? Can we do multiple rebates (it says one per person), so can I do one for every person in my family?

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Another question - which Shoppers do you find the coupons at? I usually go to the Northland one, and they rarely have any. I went to the Hamptons CoOp also today, and found nothing there. Not sure if it's just me or there are NO coupons around

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by findme View Post
    Is anyone planning on doing the Neutrogena Clinical deal? I am debating on doing this at Shoppers this weekend...anyone else planning on? Also, neutrogenaclinical . ca has link for $10 off -- but it doesnot show me the coupon, anyone else get this problem? Can we do multiple rebates (it says one per person), so can I do one for every person in my family?

Yes, I was thinking about doing it, I just need to find a rebate form. It was in the SDM flyer so I hope they have them in store. I was thinking this would be good to try and get it free and 10x points this weekend. My best guess would be one rebate per address. Usually the best SDM for coupons is in Silversprings but they have nothing out at all right now. My coupon stash is looking a little pathetic for the swap - I have not found a whole lot of extra coupons lately.

Went to Superstore for the cereal deal, I ended up with 2x Raisin bran and 1x Special K. They were all marked 2.99 so I tried to use $3 WUB in store with a $1 raisin bran and one $1Special K. Cashier said coupon stated "can not be combined" as per coupon. Sick and tired of fighting for my lousy $1 ! Oh well.

Hope you are all thinking of your coupon "wishes" for the swap. Maybe we could all post wishes and the date you are attending, just so we can start to get a little organized.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

anyone know where olay wash is cheap. I checked RO LD and they only have the large ones and its bigger then stated on the coupon.

Thread Information