User Tag List

Page 20 of 449 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: Calgary Coupon Hunters *HEADS UP*

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Philosykos View Post
    maybe we can meet after the coupons are out in the papers next month? i'm low right now ( gave away all my unneeded and expiring Qs to my fave cashier at LD wherein she also shared to the Mgr. and other staff) drat! now that lady Mgr. recognizes me as the Couponer and thanks me too (now that's embarassing...okay, okay, MicTown you're right i'm shy)
    I think I must go to the same LD and have the same fave cashier. Last time I was there she told me someone had given her all their leftover coupons and she managed to save almost $100! That was so nice of you.

Coupon Collector
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I think there will be some good coupons and sales coming up at the end of the month. Will be out of town for 2 weeks so have fun all!

We should probably start posting in the Calgary LOCAL FORUMS

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

smart source flyer is in todays Herald
    Win daily prizes worth $150 to $10000 sign up here!! I've won 3x $150 GCs since Jan.2012
    http://www.todaysdraw.com/?invite=5780

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

ill go buy the paper i just hope i get the smart source this time
    aaaaaaa ok well i still have to go to LD i went to market mall and home sence had my coupons with me but still didnt go to LD i think im just shy a lil about stacking coupons lol

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Turkish_DeLight View Post
    ill go buy the paper i just hope i get the smart source this time
    aaaaaaa ok well i still have to go to LD i went to market mall and home sence had my coupons with me but still didnt go to LD i think im just shy a lil about stacking coupons lol

The first time's always the hardest! But it definately gets easier everytime!!!
    You can do it, you can do it, you can do it!!!!
    Win daily prizes worth $150 to $10000 sign up here!! I've won 3x $150 GCs since Jan.2012

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

lol back home i used one stack of coupons i bought the aveeno body wash 7.49-3.00-2.00-1.50 only paid 1.36 BUT since this was my first time i had my sister + 4 nieces + DH by my side for support we arrived at LD around 9:50 that is 10 min till closing then had one of the workers think we were going to steel something and call security which was horrible DH didn’t like that AT ALL the thing was we were rushing to get what we can before the store closes cause some of my coupons expire today L and I was fiddling within my purse to pull some coupons out and leave the ones I can use later well at least I can say I took my first baby step BUT I do have to say this the store manager was extremely nice and helpful so Dona I don’t know if you will read this but THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! J

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Do you know where I can buy yesterday's newspaper so that I can get the smart source coupon?

Thanks.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Great News Turkish DeLight I'm so happy for you stacking can be very time consuming so next time don't cut yourself down on time. I hope this is just the start of many more. I have noticed by the way that when I shop with my DD's and grandchildren that we get followed alot by security, its their jobs, so I don't hassle them and once they realize that you are actually shopping they tend to back off abit. Sometimes its nice having staff around for a change hehehe I can just ask the ones following me where to find things I am looking for.

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by zepher View Post
    Do you know where I can buy yesterday's newspaper so that I can get the smart source coupon?

Thanks.
    not sure zepher, but sometimes you can find them in the sunday sun as well, I havn't checked though so I don't know for sure.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Thanks Monkey in cowtown. I'll check it out. I am new to SC and just start building my trading list.

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

Good news zepher The smart source is in today's Sun I just picked up a copy!

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

^^Yay, was at Safeway checkout and I noticed the Sun has something peeking out --more smart source!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

got mine too. Thanks again, Monkey in cowtown. Already picked up the free glad spray at WM. My DH loves the smell and it is so so to me.

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by zepher View Post
    got mine too. Thanks again, Monkey in cowtown. Already picked up the free glad spray at WM. My DH loves the smell and it is so so to me.
    I noticed at Safeway that they have 2 new scents for the S&S. Clear springs and Hawaiian breeze, I also saw the clear springs one at Zellers.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

my husband got his car's oil change done at walmart today they give you free sun paper and there was smart source in it

Page 20 of 449 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Thread Information