User Tag List

Page 247 of 449 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 245 246 247 248 249 257 297 347 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 6729
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: Calgary Coupon Hunters *HEADS UP*

Senior Canuck Goddess in this Household's Avatar
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mission View Post
    You are such a sweetheart.

Only if u would travel less and actually make it to our next swap, that would be fantastic !
    You need to plan the next swap for when I'm in town. I'm leaving next Friday for 10 days (London and Paris this time), but will be back on the 25th!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    156 (100%)

Or we could relocate our next one at Paris....I wish

Quote Originally Posted by Goddess in this Household View Post
    You need to plan the next swap for when I'm in town. I'm leaving next Friday for 10 days (London and Paris this time), but will be back on the 25th!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

It is sad to hear that the policies in LD are changing. I do enjoy great deals. On my short sprint of stacking I do however still have around.

4 Greenworks and 4 Tide Laundry detergents
    3 Downy Liquid Detergent
    3 conditioner and 5 shampoos of pantene
    tons of razors for both men and women
    toothpaste, a whole bunch of cleaning supplies, toilet paper, bounty towels, soap, lots of covergirl makeup. In fact I didn't even use all my coupons. I would say I am good for quite awhile.

I was going to get the campbells chunky soup.. I wonder if I can still get it or not I have three different buy 3 save a $1? My local LD is beddington.
    Join Swagbucks great way to earn free gift cards
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/liquidpill

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mission View Post
    Or we could relocate our next one at Paris....I wish

Ooooh la la Goddess - have a fabulous vacation!!! I would be up for a swap in France...just not sure if my grade 10 french is gonna cut it though

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

Wow you guys are a chatty bunch today! Just read through 4 pages! I haven't stacked since the last brandsaver flyer came out, so I wouldn't know if anything has changed. Hoping to do a small trip soon though so i will let you know how it goes.
    Win daily prizes worth $150 to $10000 sign up here!! I've won 3x $150 GCs since Jan.2012
    http://www.todaysdraw.com/?invite=5780

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

Hello All......just a word of caution if you are considering stacking at Beddington LD.
    They are not stacking friendly at all now!! Once again it is dependant on the cashier..For the past 2 times this week, I have run into problems.
    Today the Beddington manager Colleen walked up and said that if the cpn said not to be combined, only one offer per purchase, or any of the disclaimers they would not allow stacking!! Basicallly ever cpn says that.........and I was not happy as I had only 6 items to buy.
    I complained that this is my local store, as I live just down the road, and would prefer to bring my business to there, but she is now cutting out all the stacking and I will have to go elsewhere........and that store is now going to lose a lot of business.
    Ironically my favourite supervisor seeems to just ignore that bit of info from her manager... and ran in all my sales a few days ago......lol! So confusing!!
    Today I left my 6 items, asked for my cpns back and walked out of Beddington Store.

Yesterday I did a lot of stacking at Royal Oak, with not a problem at all, saved around $175 in cpns.......I was told that there were going to be changed implimented in a months time for the price matching and that we have a month to get used to the new changes. Have no idea if this will also be affecting the wording on the cpns. No one there reads the cpns in the past 2 occasions I have stacked there.

The assistant manager said some stackers ring in over $600 in one go...thats a lot of stacks to do in one transaction!! No wonder they are getting unhappy.

All the rumours, and uncertainty makes me nervous, I have just gotten into the swing of things.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Ack - I have just read all of this. Like Monkey, I haven't stacked since the last brandsaver. Hoping this continues, but am lucky that the main products I stack for are the P&G ones (Pampers, Cascade, Bounty, Charmin). Better start stockpiling again
    2011 Coupons Used: $374.00
    2010 Coupons Used: $2142.00

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by HouseholdSaver View Post
    Where did the coupons for the instant oatmeal come from?
    TY
    No coupons- that's the sale price

Senior Canuck Goddess in this Household's Avatar
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Red Plum is in this morning's Calgary Herald!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Haylaraine View Post
    Does anyone know if the sunridge RCSS or the Huntington RCSS has the minute rice $2 coupon zone up in the store???
    Huntington did last Saturday

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by LauraV View Post
    So, maybe more bad news on the LD front. I just got back from there (Beddington)and was denied the use of the $10.00 LD gift card offer WUB 4 Aveeno products. The cashier (which is a major coupon hater), called over the manager and she said that all the rules have changed. You can't use ANY coupons with an instore coupon. And she said the manufactures are changing the wording on the coupons so they cannot be stacked (which I know she is just guessing at, because she said, "see how it says One coupon per purchase, that means you can only use one", I said "they have always said that and pretty much every coupon does."). She said this is a new policy that is being implemented. Anyhow, she said that things are changing. Then when she walked away, the cashier says, "be happy with what you have got because they are not going to allow any stacking anymore and the rules are changing, and that "you people" have done it too much. But she still did the Aveeno coupons that I had, but read them all first, looking for something.
    The weird thing is I was in last week and the assistant manager helped me and was really nice and I told him how great the staff has all been with stacking and he said that they are really trying to encourage stacking and if I ever have a problem just to let him know.
    Now I really don't know where they stand and it sounds like they don't really either.
    I will be so sad if they stop but I can say I probably will never shop at LD since their prices really aren't great!

I despise that LD- got o Sunridge instead. Hopefully they're wrong.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Haylaraine View Post
    Thanks!

Another Q: Has anyone had troubles with the free gift you get WUB 2 L'oreal Hair expertise? I went to the London Town square location and had no problem stacking coupons for the shampoo and getting the free treatment.

It so frustrating that each cashier and each store is so different with their so called "policy"
    Nope- got mine fine...

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    116 (100%)

Awesome - thanks for the heads up!
    SWAGBUCKS - earn Amazon GCs for searching the web!
    GROUPON- Great deals on local restaurants and services!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Thank you! Going to check my fave corner store this morning!

Lost in the Coupon Pile freefreed's Avatar
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Sadly no Redplums over here! I guess to keep fingers crossed the come in the sun
    Please vote for our summer traditions on Facebook

http://fbk.summertraditions.projects.fm/entry/4392085

Thread Information