User Tag List

Page 271 of 449 FirstFirst ... 171 221 261 269 270 271 272 273 281 321 371 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,065 of 6729
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: Calgary Coupon Hunters *HEADS UP*

AKE
    Love Deals!
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

If anyone has a Rexall near them check the shelf for Pampers Mega packs size 2/3. They must be clearing them out because they are ringing in for $5.26 (not advertised).

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Hi ladies! I was hoping that someone would be able to trade with me the Fantastic triggers from the April 16th issue of Smart source. I live in the country and haven't figured out how to get the inserts yet. So, let me know what you are looking for and perhaps we can arrange a trade. Thanks!

Also, does anyone know how I should go about getting the flyer inserts in the country?

AKE
    Love Deals!
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Check www.flyerforce.ca, they deliver the flyers.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by AKE View Post
    If anyone has a Rexall near them check the shelf for Pampers Mega packs size 2/3. They must be clearing them out because they are ringing in for $5.26 (not advertised).
    Where did you find them? I was at the Harvest Hills one last week and I didn't see any there. Thanks!

AKE
    Love Deals!
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I found them at Tuscany...only a couple left - I bought what was there.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

The Shoppers Drug Mart at Country Hills has some Pampers Mega Packs (I saw swaddlers and cruisers) on clearance at the back of the store. I want to say they are $10.21 a pack but my memory is iffy so I'll just say they're cheaper than normal! Oh my baby brain at work!

Also the Huntington RCSS is having a 'save 3 times the GST' from 5pm to midnight today.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    116 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sydneyv View Post
    Also the Huntington RCSS is having a 'save 3 times the GST' from 5pm to midnight today.
    Deerfoot Meadows is doing this too!
    SWAGBUCKS - earn Amazon GCs for searching the web!
    GROUPON- Great deals on local restaurants and services!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

last night the Shawnessey Superstore had pampers cruisers on clearance, size 3 and size 5...about 10 packs in the bottom of a clearance bin near baby stuff. Pricing was dirt cheap, around 5.99 ......

lschwarz
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by minouchefreedom View Post
    last night the Shawnessey Superstore had pampers cruisers on clearance, size 3 and size 5...about 10 packs in the bottom of a clearance bin near baby stuff. Pricing was dirt cheap, around 5.99 ......

Oh good to know. I'm headed there tomorrow evening so I'll be sure to look, though I doubt they'll last long

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by andromedarl View Post
    I think I need someone to start guiding me in the ways of stacking. Not only am I feeling left out.. I also want some great deals haha
    I'm with you on this one... I need some guidance, too. I haven't attempted stacking yet. A little scared of being questioned.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

RCSS huntington has Olay Ultra Moisture 2x100g packs on clearance for $1.74 (the sign says $2.24 but it's wrong). The cashier let me use my $2 off coupon so ask and you could get the item for free =o)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by scjt2010 View Post
    Tuscany Sobey's has a demo table set up promoting the Purex w/Zout laundry detergent, and they are handing out $3 coupons! (as of 10:45 this morning!) Yay...came flying out to DH waiting in the car and made him go in to get one for me as well. He was thrilled
    I was able to grab a coupon from Sobeys yesterday. I read it and the one from save.ca and neither say anything about one per item/customer or can't be combined. Each one is worth $3. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think I smell a stacking opportunity.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

i got my butter for free at superstore today (huntington) they had it on shelf for 3.29 (no name) but there was a second tag for 3.27 so i checked the upc's.... the same! did a quick price check on the isle scanner and it came up for the 3.29 so i knew i was getting free butter.
    They had a prosolve oxy clean person giving out coupons today... they ran out of stock and she let me take 5 coupons cause she was packing up... love that lady! (i use oxy stuff alot)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by AKE View Post
    Check www.flyerforce.ca, they deliver the flyers.

Thank you so much I have been wondering who I could contact about flyers.

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NewMom View Post
    For those who are looking for Dove coupons, I found new to me at Safeway on a side display. $2 off when you buy two different products, this one is different from $2 off when you buy 2 different with Coupon Code 89288128 that have been found at SDM and Safeways before. It is a long coupon with code 89288137.

Thanks, I would love to find those

Thread Information