User Tag List

Page 274 of 449 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 272 273 274 275 276 284 324 374 ... LastLast
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 6729
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: Calgary Coupon Hunters *HEADS UP*

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Have a couple of lunchable Pins not sure what they are good for but pm me if you can use them.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

just went to safeway on center st and 17thAve NE... they have the new coupons up today... including BOTH of the new dove $2 wub2's... one was with the soap... the other was on the end of a row in the pharmacy section... in the middle with the dove antiperspirants. I love using coupons on 10% tuesday... specially the free ones cause the extra value stacks against the rest of the purchase... that way i get 2 bryers ice creams free instead of (b1g1 free <current sale)="" but="" the="" price="" on="" first="" one="" is="" over="" 7="" so="" when="" i="" used="" my="" freebies="" it="" made="" got="" 4="" ice="" creams="" for="" dirt="" cheap.="" dove="" soap="" 2.49="" ...="" can="" do="" better="" with="" a="" stack="" at="" london="" drugs.
    i am running over to the shoppers before the mail comes to see what they have for coupons ... they tend to hit a area at a time. U bet your sweet coupons i will let ya know what i find!

Ok back... i found some schick quatro save $1... that is it... still no coupon lady there.
    </current>
    Last edited by cheekysaver; Tue, May 3rd, 2011 at 01:07 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Is the new Walmart coupon policy (overage, competitors coupons etc) in effect in Calgary yet? Has anyone been successfuly using this and did you have to go to customer service first? Please share your experiences. Thanks.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    116 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jandbby View Post
    Is the new Walmart coupon policy (overage, competitors coupons etc) in effect in Calgary yet? Has anyone been successfuly using this and did you have to go to customer service first? Please share your experiences. Thanks.
    I successfully used Gilette $5WUB3 and Dove $4WUB3 on trial sizes that resulted in overages at the Deerfoot Mall Wal-Mart. But I used them in a big transaction and I'm not even sure the cashier realized it.
    SWAGBUCKS - earn Amazon GCs for searching the web!
    GROUPON- Great deals on local restaurants and services!

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

I have not had very good luck at Royal Oak - they had not heard of the policy and supervisor thought I was a nutcase.

At Northland the cashier argued with me, so I asked to speak to a manager, and she told me he was too busy to deal with a coupon matter!

These were both about 2 or 3 weeks ago...

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I've done it at Deerfoot NE, Deerfoot meadows and the one on McLeod Trail. The McLeod Trail took a couple times and they are now saying one coupon per transaction = one per purchase but will let you do multiple transactions to use all your coupons.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tdjca View Post
    I've done it at Deerfoot NE, Deerfoot meadows and the one on McLeod Trail. The McLeod Trail took a couple times and they are now saying one coupon per transaction = one per purchase but will let you do multiple transactions to use all your coupons.
    That will work...hopefully they will figure out fast that it is costing them alot of time... and money in the till... money out of the till

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

I am looking to trade my size 3 pampers cruisers diapers for size 4 cruisers. My boy's growing too fast!! I am willing to throw in coupons or codes or whatever (as I obviously won't need my coupons if I don't have to buy a new size). I just really don't want to buy diapers when I have a bunch of 3's sitting here.
    He can probably be in them a couple more months for sure so no rush on this. Just putting it out there...

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

If I get the car I'll also try to join you guys =)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just got back from WM in Airdrie. They not only have the 100ml Crest for .88 but they also have the same 130ml Crest deal that Safeway had last week for .99. There were probably 150 big tubes left when I was there. So if you were like me and missed the Safeway deal you can use your .75 tear pad coupons for . 24 toothpaste. They also have Garnier Fructis products on for 2.97. I used the 1.00 tear pad coupons and stocked up on my detangling spray that I normally pay 6.00 for. The cashier was a teenage girl and was fabulous. Didn't give me any hassle even when I bought the travel Nivea.

Trading Score
    130 (100%)

I"ve used overages many times now and only been denied once...at RO WM

Lost in the Coupon Pile freefreed's Avatar
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

WM Deerfoot has the new policy posted at their tills.... so just point to it and the cashier will read it... if not the CSMs have all been "trained" so you shouldn't have an issue...

I have not done this much and will never attempt to get actual money for shopping... but I have used the $5WUB3 Gillette coupons.
    Please vote for our summer traditions on Facebook

http://fbk.summertraditions.projects.fm/entry/4392085

Senior Canuck Goddess in this Household's Avatar
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Red Plum is in this morning's Calgary Herald. Not much there!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Thanks for the heads up Goddess! I sent dh to get the Herald before work. I hope it's there!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Goddess in this Household View Post
    Red Plum is in this morning's Calgary Herald. Not much there!
    why can't we expect them on the date! Isn't it supposed to be on May 7th??
    Groupon referral link: http://www.groupon.com/r/uu7695632

Thread Information