User Tag List

Page 279 of 449 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 277 278 279 280 281 289 329 379 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,185 of 6729
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: Calgary Coupon Hunters *HEADS UP*

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

The clearance bin is located in the back of the store, near the cosmetics counter area.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Hope everyone had fun at the swap today - I haven't been on in awhile because DD and I have had a terrible cold (ugh), so I missed it. Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's out there
    2011 Coupons Used: $374.00
    2010 Coupons Used: $2142.00

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by andromedarl View Post
    the ziplocks were on rollback(not in flyer) last week. but now in the flyer this week.I went to Westbrook walmart and they had none and wouldnt give me a raincheque because they weren't in the flyer, so I ended up going to Deerfoot Meadows. I bought 10 boxes yesterday (crankily, might I add, as I had just bought two frigging boxes at RCSS because I was totally out UGHHHH)

Did get a raincheque for the $4 Venus razors. Went into both stores twice this week and they didn't have any either time.

Oh, meant to mention that I got a few $2 swiffer start kits, and ended up leaving one behind for my cashier (at the beginning of my order) And then had NOOOOOO problems using the ziplock coupons, gotta love that!
    That's interesting because I asked for a raincheck on an item the store had advertised but run out of right before Easter and was told by customer service that they don't give rainchecks anymore.

Did you have any trouble using multiple ziplock coupons?

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mission View Post
    There is a limit of how many of each cpn one may print (rightathome.ca). Once the limit is up, can't reproduce it.
    Ahhh ok- I actually ended up using my 8 year old laptop and an hour later got it to print one =o)

Maybe it's because I have a MAC?

AKE
    Love Deals!
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scjt2010 View Post
    Errrr!! Went to RO WM this morning and ziplocs ALREADY cleared out!! Store had only been open for 2 hours!! All I wanted was two measly boxes. What I don't understand is... how are some people posting about getting them yesterday, when the sale didn't start until today??
    RO WM is notorious for not having flyer items in stock. Probably 8 times our of 10 when I go for a flyer item it's not there. I go to Northland for flyer items.

AKE
    Love Deals!
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

We need to count our blessings...here in Calgary, we might only be allowed to PM 1 item at LD ...but they have NEVER once phoned to check a store. Just went to Red Deer LD... Took forever, they phoned EVERY store, and the one store (Which was for the MAIN thing I went in for) didn't have the time to help them, so I couldn't buy what I went in for! Wish I'd done it before I left Calgary!

Anyone know if Save-on food PM's? There's a Save-on here in Red Deer...if they stack then I'll go what I went to LD for!

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

Thanks to all you lovely ladies for coming out today! Great to see everyone - I love all your couponing "misadventure" stories. Have a great weekend.

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

Not sure if anyone follows this blog...is it someone who is a member here? http://calgarycouponmomma.blogspot.com/ she has agreed to be on Breakfast Tv next Friday, May 13th (extreme couponing).
    Last edited by kittyboots; Fri, May 6th, 2011 at 06:38 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm sure that this has allready been discussed, but I can't find it.....is London drugs still letting us stack the P&G coupons? I just saw that they changed the wording so that only one manufacturers coupon can be used per item.
    Thanks for your help.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

you can use the insert coupons but not brandsaver.ca ( new ones)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sorry I didn't make it today, I really wanted too! I had some circus tickets I wanted to bring.

My Grandma was sick today and I took her to the clinic.

I will make the next one, especially if it's an evening one!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I can't belive someone agreed to do the breakfast TV interview . I guess couponing just got a little harder. Is she getting paid for this ? what is the motivation?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by kittyboots View Post
    Not sure if anyone follows this blog...is it someone who is a member here? http://calgarycouponmomma.blogspot.com/ she has agreed to be on Breakfast Tv next Friday, May 13th (extreme couponing).
    Am I the only one slightly worried about this? I already find that about 2 of every 3 deals I plan to purchase are completely sold out. The typical answer I get is "some lady came earlier and cleared us out". People are already obsessed with the extreme end of couponing. I think this will just add fuel to the fire. I do follow this couponers blog and Facebook page. I don't believe she has anything but great intentions, however, she has no control over the angle of the story. No one is interested in normal responsible couponing.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by AKE View Post
    We need to count our blessings...here in Calgary, we might only be allowed to PM 1 item at LD ...but they have NEVER once phoned to check a store. Just went to Red Deer LD... Took forever, they phoned EVERY store, and the one store (Which was for the MAIN thing I went in for) didn't have the time to help them, so I couldn't buy what I went in for! Wish I'd done it before I left Calgary!

Anyone know if Save-on food PM's? There's a Save-on here in Red Deer...if they stack then I'll go what I went to LD for!
    I've had someone call at Sunridge when I wanted to PM and guess what?! The store was out of them! SO no PM for me =o(

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

FYI- the Ziplock XL Sandwich bags 30 count are on sale for $1.48 at the Northland Walmart location. The other ones in the flyer are all sold out Northland and Deerfoot doesn't stock them. I was told that Airdrie and Marlborough are the only ones left and it's less than 20 at each store (this was at 6pm today).

Northland is also limiting the coupons to 5 of the same UPC per transaction and some of the staff had heard of the overage and some hadn't.

It's so frustrating when I'm trying to follow the 'rules' each store has but then the staff themselves argue about what's what. I'm just trying to use the coupons properly!!

Whew.... ok vent over.

Thread Information