Thread: Calgary Coupon Hunters *HEADS UP*

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

thanks for info jandbby

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

This is for all of the Flames fans out there

***BORROWED***

Flames defensive menace and 2010 Olympic hopeful Dion Phaneuf will be at the Hockey Experts in Deerfoot Meadows (33 Heritage Meadow Way SE) from 11:00 am - Noon on Saturday August 29. Come on down, meet Dion, get an autograph, and find out if he is as intimidating in person as he appears on the ice. Check out www.hockeyexperts.ca for more info
    Win daily prizes worth $150 to $10000 sign up here!! I've won 3x $150 GCs since Jan.2012
    http://www.todaysdraw.com/?invite=5780

Coupon Collector
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Took my sis shopping at LD for the first time to get some Ensure for the bro in law. He's getting home today after having a pace-maker installed. She said she felt bad for getting such deals at first and then was celebrating an hour later... I think I've converted her.

Always are 2 for $6 right now at LD. Also used a free Sponge Towels wub 2 vim products to get a 2 pack of papertowel. Vim was $1.99 for the 500ml and the 2 pack of paper towel was on sale for $3.49 so came in under the $3.99 limit.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

the vim products were 0.88 @ SDM at one point and 0.99 @ LD a couple weeks back

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

i just got some Mc D's coupons in the mail if anybody wants extras i can send them out

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

Had an infuriating experience trying to stack and PM at LD today!!! First PMd pampers mega diapers to SDM for $14.99, it took about 15 minutes for the cashier to ring in $16 worth of coupons! "it says per purchase, you can only use 1 of these, blah blah blah", finally CSM came over to ok my use of coupons. Then PMd pampers swaddlers NB for $9.99 (zellers). Tried to PM pampers wipes for $2.99 (zellers), I had 4 tubs of them when the manager says I can only PM 1 item. Then the cashier is all "well she already PMd 2 packs of diapers" manager says its ok its already done but to only allow me to Pm one item from there on in. Then went to buy a pack of huggies w/$10 worth of coupons and the B1G free wipes coupon. She grabs the free wipes coupon and is all "well you can't use this one" I'm like "why not?" and she says " it reads value cannot exceed $5 and the diapers are $12.99" so I point out that the coupon is for the wipes ($3.99) NOT the diapers. Meanwhile the whole time DD is crying and struggling to get out of her stroller. So I'm balancing her on one hip, trying to get the stuff out of the bottom of her stroller, sort coupons GRRRRRR!!! I had the worst headache when I left and totally felt that the whole experience was hardly worth the $50 I saved! It was really the worst experience I've had thus far at LD. I think it may be awhile before I go back, or at least I'll check out who's working before I put myself through the trouble again!

(I feel better, thanks for putting up with my rant)
    Win daily prizes worth $150 to $10000 sign up here!! I've won 3x $150 GCs since Jan.2012
    http://www.todaysdraw.com/?invite=5780

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

^^oohh...so sorry about your ordeal, hope you are feeling better now!

me, i only go to cashiers that i am comfortable with.
    if they are not there, then i just try another day and time, or if not i only do the ones that comply with their "media sources policy".

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

anyone had luck finding those new febreze Qs exp. the $8 ones? guess it's all gone huh?
    anyone have extras for trade (or raok )?? TIA!!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Philosykos View Post
    anyone had luck finding those new febreze Qs exp. the $8 ones? guess it's all gone huh?
    I found a few tonight at Zellers.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyincowtown View Post
    Had an infuriating experience trying to stack and PM at LD today!!! First PMd pampers mega diapers to SDM for $14.99, it took about 15 minutes for the cashier to ring in $16 worth of coupons! "it says per purchase, you can only use 1 of these, blah blah blah", finally CSM came over to ok my use of coupons. Then PMd pampers swaddlers NB for $9.99 (zellers). Tried to PM pampers wipes for $2.99 (zellers), I had 4 tubs of them when the manager says I can only PM 1 item. Then the cashier is all "well she already PMd 2 packs of diapers" manager says its ok its already done but to only allow me to Pm one item from there on in. Then went to buy a pack of huggies w/$10 worth of coupons and the B1G free wipes coupon. She grabs the free wipes coupon and is all "well you can't use this one" I'm like "why not?" and she says " it reads value cannot exceed $5 and the diapers are $12.99" so I point out that the coupon is for the wipes ($3.99) NOT the diapers. Meanwhile the whole time DD is crying and struggling to get out of her stroller. So I'm balancing her on one hip, trying to get the stuff out of the bottom of her stroller, sort coupons GRRRRRR!!! I had the worst headache when I left and totally felt that the whole experience was hardly worth the $50 I saved! It was really the worst experience I've had thus far at LD. I think it may be awhile before I go back, or at least I'll check out who's working before I put myself through the trouble again!

Really sorry to hear this. When I wrote to LD (website email) about their policies, the lady who answered my email asked me to specify the location. I ask her if there is any general policy applied to LD and she didn't answer my question. She just keep asking my phone number and told me the specified store manager would phone me, so I gave my number to her and the store manager phoned me back to explain. I don't know if they really have any clear rule on stacking and pming.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

you should come to the LD by our place in the SW they give you no problems what so ever

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

oh they have those coupons at the SDM in Aspen Landing the last time i checked which was 2 days ago they still had a bunch not too many ppl take coupons around here

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Hey I have 1 I could spare, went to LD last night and they where on for 17.99 I had 1 $8, 1 $5 frome save.ca and 1 $5 from smart source and got it for free,well paid taxes but thats nothing compared to what they cost!
    If you still want one message me!

Coupon Collector
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Had an infuriating experience

Thanks for ranting. It helps all of us to know what the potential pitfalls are. Too bad it was a bad day for you.

Anybody in Calgary still have Ensure cheques or coupons? I'm looking to replenish my stores. The brother in law's visit at the hospital was extended and hopefully he'll be getting home soon so I want to make sure there's nothing else my sis has to worry about.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Honey bunches of Oats is on for $2.50 at Calgary Coop. If anyone still has the $2 off coupons, they can get it for .50c a box.

Page 28 of 449 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Thread Information