User Tag List

Page 291 of 449 FirstFirst ... 191 241 281 289 290 291 292 293 301 341 391 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,365 of 6729
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: Calgary Coupon Hunters *HEADS UP*

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

I bought several of the BBQ sauce at Wal mart deefoot meadows today. It was about noon. I bought 8 and there were probably 12 or 16 left. I resisted clearing the shelves. though I intend to try again later in the week to see if they restocked. I have several large BBQ's planned this summer and love the free BBQ sauce. awesome. haven't tasted it yet but am sure it is just fine!

Side note. very excited about DS's bday next month. Just booked a PONY! It will be so fun. My theme is country (ie farm) picnic/BBQ. I have my son's birthday, mine, DH's birthday, father's day, our second wedding anniversary, july 4th, canada Day, and stampede functions all within 5 weeks of each other. I love June and July! Summer, here we come!
    Last edited by kimcool; Mon, May 16th, 2011 at 08:09 PM.

Senior Canuck Goddess in this Household's Avatar
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

A pony???? Can I come to the party too? LOL!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

so today i got my purex sample & coupon in the mail as well as a brochure from P&G with a bunch of coupons on the back.. including a bunch of venus ones. Turned out to be a pretty sweet day, I'm getting coupons without even looking haha

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Goddess in this Household View Post
    A pony???? Can I come to the party too? LOL!
    I know lol! I almost had square dancers too but that fell through. A guy my dad works with dances but he works that day. Last year my son was born early and only 4.5 lbs and i didn't have a great pregnancy etc so I was quite stressed and didn't have a shower etc until months later. so this year I decided to celebrate big for his 1 year.

at least I got the BBQ sauce for free!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

OK, here is info for the Calgary members that would like to help immeditely.

The facebook page was set up by a fellow who grew up in Slave Lake. He was interviewed last night on CTV.
    He is driving up tomorrow afternoon around 1 pm...... to take supplies.

this is his contact info:
    Antonie Harris:
    via text/call: 403-862-7123
    via home phone: 403-254-5581
    via email: [email protected]

As SC Calgary members we can make care packages, using ziplock bags, or donating our spare toiletries that he will take up.

Toiletries are one of the greatest needs right now.

He asked if possible can we deliver them to his home address where he is in the process of sorting them out.

I am going to put together in ziplock bags my trial sizes and some full size products to make care packages for men and women.

If anyone is in the Central NW area, and would like to donate but cannot drive to drop them off, you can contact me and I will drive to your place to pick them up to drop off at his house.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

http://www.rebuildslavelake.com/2011...ions-link.html

web page with info about donations

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Calgar...909660?sk=info

Antonie info about his donation effort.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    156 (100%)

Hey, one of the NW contacts is right in my area (Rocky Ridge).

Jennifer Rutley @:

Agnew Insurance, The Co-Operators; 2006-11595 Rocky Valley Dr NW

I can just bring the supplies to her, take me less than 2 mins to drive there. If anyone has anything they would like to donate and cannot get to one of these drop off spots, I will be more than happy to meet u somewhere in the NW and I will bring them to Jennifer at above. Pls PM me.

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

fantastic there is a drop off spot 2 mins from me as well! Thank you for posting this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

A mom at my DD school is also collecting, I took a bunch of stuff to her as well as some linens, as I had just cleaned out my linen closet. My heart really goes out to everyone up there.

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by minouchefreedom View Post
    OK, here is info for the Calgary members that would like to help immeditely.

The facebook page was set up by a fellow who grew up in Slave Lake. He was interviewed last night on CTV.
    He is driving up tomorrow afternoon around 1 pm...... to take supplies.

this is his contact info:
    Antonie Harris:
    via text/call: 403-862-7123
    via home phone: 403-254-5581
    via email: [email protected]

As SC Calgary members we can make care packages, using ziplock bags, or donating our spare toiletries that he will take up.

Toiletries are one of the greatest needs right now.

He asked if possible can we deliver them to his home address where he is in the process of sorting them out.

I am going to put together in ziplock bags my trial sizes and some full size products to make care packages for men and women.

If anyone is in the Central NW area, and would like to donate but cannot drive to drop them off, you can contact me and I will drive to your place to pick them up to drop off at his house.
    Thank you for giving us this info, it makes it very easy to donate.

Senior Canuck Goddess in this Household's Avatar
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Thanks for posting this!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

awesome!! Thyhanks for pitching in. I took all my extras and have been packing them up to give to Antonie to take. I also am looking at the remainder of my cpns to go buy what ever stock I can find.....especially the Olay Face cleanser cloths in the trial section. I also think it would be great to be able to get a few more free packs of the Pampers wipes.

Anyone else have extra cpns that you dont need for the smaller sizes, if you cannot get out to shop, let me know and maybe I can swing by and collect them and buy more supplies with them.

This is such a terrible situation to be in for all those residents.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

One if the evacuation centres is in High Prairie- a town of about 3000 an hour west of Slave Lake (I used to live there). They have not been getting the attention that the other evacuation centres have and the town food bank is now nearly empty. They are getting desperate for donations so please consider sending some items to that centre.

On a different note I got a Free Finish Quantum sample with a $2 off coupon on my door last night. Anyone else get them?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Starbright Kids Consignment Store is also collecting - I just took a bunch of stuff there yesterday. It is so nice to be able to help out so easily!
    2011 Coupons Used: $374.00
    2010 Coupons Used: $2142.00

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Thanks for posting info about the donations. I would love to help out, how do I find if something is closer to my house? Maybe just the Rocky Ridge if there's nothing here in Edgemont!
    Groupon referral link: http://www.groupon.com/r/uu7695632

Thread Information