User Tag List

Page 298 of 449 FirstFirst ... 198 248 288 296 297 298 299 300 308 348 398 ... LastLast
Results 4,456 to 4,470 of 6729
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: Calgary Coupon Hunters *HEADS UP*

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Got a reply today and they are opening a No Frills in Calgary on June 15th on Temple Drive NE YEAH!!!! I can't wait lol... I always check the flyers on line but never have the time or can justify spending the gas to drive all the way out to Airdrie just to shop there so I am so excited they are going to be in Calgary in just a few weeks.

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CalgaryMom123 View Post
    That is the one I go to and I don't think I have ever got Denise. I usually get Lorry-Ann
    Lori Ann is my absolute favourite!!! I'm always so happy when I see that its her working. I know that she knows exactly what to do and how to do it and that she won't give me any hassles at all! Its nice when you have a chance to build a rapport
    Win daily prizes worth $150 to $10000 sign up here!! I've won 3x $150 GCs since Jan.2012
    http://www.todaysdraw.com/?invite=5780

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tdjca View Post
    Got a reply today and they are opening a No Frills in Calgary on June 15th on Temple Drive NE YEAH!!!! I can't wait lol... I always check the flyers on line but never have the time or can justify spending the gas to drive all the way out to Airdrie just to shop there so I am so excited they are going to be in Calgary in just a few weeks.
    YAY! i wonder if there will be any grand opening specials I'll definately be keeping an eye out for the flyer!
    Win daily prizes worth $150 to $10000 sign up here!! I've won 3x $150 GCs since Jan.2012
    http://www.todaysdraw.com/?invite=5780

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

lots of activity at Giant Tiger tonight around the boxes of Arm and Hammer....limit of 4...... is a pain...lol!! I chatted with one of the regular staff and said it would be nice to be able to get 4 per person, as I have to drive 20 mins to get there. Not really worth it to go back a few times to use my cpns....unless I leave Rick in the car and go in, then get him to go in...lol!!!!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by minouchefreedom View Post
    lots of activity at Giant Tiger tonight around the boxes of Arm and Hammer....limit of 4...... is a pain...lol!! I chatted with one of the regular staff and said it would be nice to be able to get 4 per person, as I have to drive 20 mins to get there. Not really worth it to go back a few times to use my cpns....unless I leave Rick in the car and go in, then get him to go in...lol!!!!
    The one on 32nd Ave NE had a sign scratched out and written in limit of 2 so they must have changed it again

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I have a few jugs of arm and hammer laundry soap and dont like it. If someone in the NW wants it they can have it.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tdjca View Post
    The one on 32nd Ave NE had a sign scratched out and written in limit of 2 so they must have changed it again
    I've been told I can only use 1 coupon per transaction and had to go to the other till to do a second transaction. Doesn't really make sense that even if I leave the store and come back in I can't buy anything!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by skennedy View Post
    I need CO-OP Stickers, and have P&G coupons that are going to expire. Is there anyone local that would like to trade? PM me please.
    Someone posted 14 to give away on freecycle today....

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

The Betty Crocker Fruit snacks that are on sale for $2 @ walmart starting on Friday are already at that price. The shelf was half empty when I went.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I got the no frills flyer and there is tons of good deals. My sister thought it was superstore

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by minouchefreedom View Post
    Have you tried going in and taking one of their flyers and just price matching at zellers so you can use a vip card and get a extra 10% off your pre coupon total?... i am so getting one of those cards!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    116 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cheekysaver View Post
    Have you tried going in and taking one of their flyers and just price matching at zellers so you can use a vip card and get a extra 10% off your pre coupon total?... i am so getting one of those cards!
    I would love to get my hands on an SPC VIP card...but the website says they aren't available anymore:

"What is a VIP SPC Card?
    The VIP SPC Card is a limited edition promotional card. They are not for sale and cannot be renewed. VIP SPC Cards do not require student ID"
    SWAGBUCKS - earn Amazon GCs for searching the web!
    GROUPON- Great deals on local restaurants and services!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    116 (100%)

Target announces 6 store locations for Calgary: article

"The Calgary stores will open in Chinook Centre, Forest Lawn Shopping Centre, Market Mall, Shoppes at Shawnessy, Signal Hill Centre and Sunridge Mall."

SWAGBUCKS - earn Amazon GCs for searching the web!
    GROUPON- Great deals on local restaurants and services!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

yup it is a student discount card... i will be starting school around the time i get one too. Hope it usable year round... i will be going to school year round
    Attached Images Attached Images  

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Does anyone purchase the scrubbing bubbles toilet gel? I have never used it, but it is on sale at Sobeys this week or $2, and if you use the printable B1G1 toilet duck product free. I'm not sure what the regular price is, so I'm not sure if it's a good deal or not. What are your thoughts? in addition, they have Royale Ultra for $4.99 for 12 double rolls. If you use the Go coupon it's $3.99. Again, I'm not sure if it's a good price, as I never buy that kind. Thanks for your hep.

Thread Information