User Tag List

Page 299 of 449 FirstFirst ... 199 249 289 297 298 299 300 301 309 349 399 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 6729
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: Calgary Coupon Hunters *HEADS UP*

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

woohoo musique! i am so excited about target... i asked them on their facebook a couple months ago if they would be opening a store in calgary... lmao got a nasty response from someone that works at facebook saying the store was fine if you didn't mind a corrupt corporate company... they have no idea my goal is to spend as little as possible at the stores.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

cricket it works good if you have old toilets. I bought them when I lived in a apartment and they were awesome when we moved to the house I put them in the toilets and they didnt do anything. They were from the same pack and everything only thing different is the toilets. I know the house is water efficient so I am guessing that is why

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Deals I've found this week are BOGO of RedHot Sauce at paired with a coupon, Royale 6 pack of Kleenex paired with a coupon ($1 off), French's Dipping Mustard (BOGO) with $1 off CP, and as for Tear Pads there are a few great ones up at SP for those with kids - .75 cents off Lil'Ones Yogourt, there is one for Tampax, and another for Finish Laundry Detergent. Am really enjoying this thread being newish to couponing and sale finding.

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

Yay for No Frills and Target!

Cricket1975 - Royal TP is on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart starting Saturday $5.99 for 241 single rolls or 12 double - with the $ 1 coupon I think that may be the better deal. Saturday is also 20x points if you collect them.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Yes it is a good price for the Royal ultra, you can get it a SMD this Saturday for 5.99 and then use the coupon, but it is 20X the points so you can earn a lot of extra points. It just depends on whether you want the points or not. As for the toilet gel, I use it all the time, it is normally around 2.97 or so. If it is on for 2 and you use the ocupon, that is a prettty good deal. HAPPY COUPONING
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Was at Rexall on 52nd NE today and they had a few packages of lg/xlg Goodnites on clearance for $3.99 both boys and girls. I think it was 60-110lbs. Not sure anyone can use them but just in case. There should also be a $2 cpn from one of the latest inserts I think too.

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by musique View Post
    I would love to get my hands on an SPC VIP card...but the website says they aren't available anymore:

"What is a VIP SPC Card?
    The VIP SPC Card is a limited edition promotional card. They are not for sale and cannot be renewed. VIP SPC Cards do not require student ID"
    The VIP SPC becomes available usually around June or July through a subscription to LOU LOU magazine ($14.95 for 8 issues) and you have to specifically check a box to receive it or call and request it with your subscription. The VIP is only neccessary to have if you are NOT a student, as the regular SPC card requires you to show valid student ID.
    Win daily prizes worth $150 to $10000 sign up here!! I've won 3x $150 GCs since Jan.2012
    http://www.todaysdraw.com/?invite=5780

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Royale TP is on sale at a number of stores. Hubby and I figured out the following last night for the double rolls using the coupon:

Sobeys works out to $0.33/roll
    Zellers works out to $0.37/roll
    IDA works out to $0.37/roll
    Shoppers works out to $0.42/roll

20x's the points is pretty nice though....

Trading Score
    130 (100%)

Awesome trip to No Frills this morning!! WAHOO ! They had lots of everything!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sydneyv View Post
    The Betty Crocker Fruit snacks that are on sale for $2 @ walmart starting on Friday are already at that price. The shelf was half empty when I went.
    Its only for the cars ones. My kids love spiderman and scoobydoo but RO WM told me no these are not on sale. I hate when they don't honor their own prices!!
    Groupon referral link: http://www.groupon.com/r/uu7695632

Trading Score
    60 (100%)

Coop also has the fruit snacks on sale - hopefully they have the other kids too.

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyincowtown View Post
    Lori Ann is my absolute favourite!!! I'm always so happy when I see that its her working. I know that she knows exactly what to do and how to do it and that she won't give me any hassles at all! Its nice when you have a chance to build a rapport

Yes she is good and never has a problem with my coupons.

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cricket1975 View Post
    I think that you should all make a trip down to Save On Foods in Lethbridge to stack. I was there yesterday, and had a great stack! The cashier didn't know anything about stacking, but I had stopped at Customer Service and chatted with the lady there, and made sure that all was good before I shopped. I asked her to explain all the rules, as I wanted to make sure that I was doing everything correctly and within their guidelines. She had to come over and explain it to my cashier, and he wasn't too excited about the prospect of stacking. I made sure that I thanked him for doing it for me, and tried to make it as pleasant for him as possible. He kept telling me that this isn't the US and we can't coupon here like they do there, and reminded me that there is coupon laws here in Canada. I just smiled, and thanked him for his help! I ended up purchasing 3 Sensodyne Iso Active toothpaste reg 7.99 for just 0.50 each after stacking. They had Sunlight on BOGO, the first being $6.99. After stacking, I got both for $0.99, or $0.50 a bottle. I found another Smuckers syrup coupon there (I have more if anyone wants some), and they were already on sale for $1.00 off, so I got six bottles for $1.49 each. The only downside is that their prices are a little higher than other places for regular grocery shopping, but for stacking it is heaven! I walked out with $68.76 worth of product for $12.01, or a savings of 83%. Come for a road trip ladies!!!!!

If you go there check out there LD. My cousin lives there and said they will take coupons with the same UPC# as long as the expiry dates are different. I mailed her a bunch of coupons to get me some diapers.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Really!?!?!?!? I go there often, but have never even tried that! Wow! That is a good little tidbit to know. I am right in between Calgary and Lethbridge, so have the choice of going to either. I will def try that!

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

I stack at LD in Calgary all the time, just a not that they wont accept an internet coupon if it is over $5 but other than that, they are great. I have been stacking there for years and never had a lick of trouble.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Thread Information