User Tag List

Page 305 of 449 FirstFirst ... 205 255 295 303 304 305 306 307 315 355 405 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,575 of 6729
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: Calgary Coupon Hunters *HEADS UP*

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Does anyone know if there is a sale on Windex anywhere in Calgary?

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Did someone post not too long ago of an LD that was allowing more than one PM? For some reason I'm thinking I read that but maybe it is just wishful thinking lol.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyincowtown View Post
    alright since Laura V did it I'll ask too

PLEASE help me win $8000 !!!! click the link, register to vote and vote for my video (ridiculously dumb btw but hey it will be great if I win!) you can search either by my entry #464 or by name Holly H. you can vote every hour please share and vote vote vote!!! THANK YOU!!!

http://www.crossironmillscontests.co...lery/index.php

May 30 to June 5

Hey Monkey,
    I saw your video, great Coach bags! Did you see the guy in the lead, he has over 1000 votes in one day - crazy, I don't know that many people
    Don't you just love CrossIron though? I really do always find good deals there.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

A "Calgary Couponing (South)" group has been created on FB, but for all of you in the North end of the city, we now have a Northern Division
    Check us out on FB: Calgary Couponing (North) - we're having our first "Meet and Greet" on June 2, 2011 at the Deerfoot Mall foodcourt 7-8pm. Please RSVP via the FB page.
    Hope to see you there!!!!

Did any of you guys see this on the deals page? Is anyone going? I couldn't find the group on FB.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by LauraV View Post
    Did any of you guys see this on the deals page? Is anyone going? I couldn't find the group on FB.
    I saw that thread/link on the deals page a couple of days ago. I joined the group, Calgary Couponing North. I thought I would be able to make it Thursday, but alas, I can't. Maybe next time.

Trading Score
    60 (100%)

I found both pages on FB. Make sure you type in calgary couponing, not just calgary coupon. Hope this helps

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by LauraV View Post
    Hey Monkey,
    I saw your video, great Coach bags! Did you see the guy in the lead, he has over 1000 votes in one day - crazy, I don't know that many people
    Don't you just love CrossIron though? I really do always find good deals there.
    I know!!! He
    wasn't even in the running last night and now he has over 1000 votes! Lol I have about 7 You're at least in the top 10, I'm going to stop voting for myself and just vote for you at least hopefully one of us could get something from it
    (I guess the great deal on the coach bags will have to make me happy enough)
    Win daily prizes worth $150 to $10000 sign up here!! I've won 3x $150 GCs since Jan.2012
    http://www.todaysdraw.com/?invite=5780

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tdjca View Post
    Did someone post not too long ago of an LD that was allowing more than one PM? For some reason I'm thinking I read that but maybe it is just wishful thinking lol.
    Jane at Brentwood said it's ok to do more than 1 as long as you're not clearing the shelf- but that may just be her.

Senior Canuck Goddess in this Household's Avatar
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

ROTFL Monkey! I voted for you too. Love that, "Happy Father's Day! You're getting a PURSE!!!!!" LOLOLOL

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

the guy prolly works somewhere they have tons of computers with diff ip addresses. That is why I dont like those things. People you really think should win have no chance. Just like the virgin cutest kid contest. last year they said someone was making posters.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sydneyv View Post
    Jane at Brentwood said it's ok to do more than 1 as long as you're not clearing the shelf- but that may just be her.
    Thanks I will try there tomorrow.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Just heard back from shoppers drug mart... have had trouble getting over value coupons accepted at the location 2 blocks from my house so i asked about it on facebook... they are placing a call to the store to sort it out... guess what... they want our coupons!
    Yayyyy we will be able to use our coupons more effectively
    they have changed their coupon policy... but the new rules are not available to us as of yet.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Ohhh, I wonder what the new policy is!

I have never had a problem with coupons there, but am always a little nervous because so many others have. Last night I finally made it in for the $2.99 purex and for some reason she adjusted one down and gave me full value for the rest. I'm not complaining!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sydneyv View Post
    Did someone post a link to where you could watch the extreme couponing show online? I thought I had seen it but can't find it. I'm curious to see the episodes!
    Here's the link to watch Extreme Couponing Show.Click Here. The people on the show make us looks like newbie couponers

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

that link has been... *sad face.... pouts lots ... snivels... taken down... but... grins... there are more links... hehehe http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/i...eme_couponing/

Thread Information