User Tag List

Page 321 of 449 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311 319 320 321 322 323 331 371 421 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,815 of 6729
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: Calgary Coupon Hunters *HEADS UP*

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by AKE View Post
    Has anyone seen the Chocolate Cheerios or the Fibre1 Brown Sugar cereal that is on that FPC coupon that was sent out. You know the one that's only good on June21st. I don't want my coupons to go to waste but I haven't seen them yet at the stores I shop at. (got 2 on the same piece of paper whoot woo!)

If you've seen it...what stores and locations have you seen each cereal at?
    I'm thinking that they will be a new product on the shelves just before June 21st and that is why the coupon is specifically dated. at least I hope that is what is going to happen lol

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Has anyone seen the Chocolate Cheerios or the Fibre1 Brown Sugar cereal that is on that FPC coupon that was sent out. You know the one that's only good on June21st. I don't want my coupons to go to waste but I haven't seen them yet at the stores I shop at. (got 2 on the same piece of paper whoot woo!)

I was at the Northland Wal-Mart this afternoon, and saw some there, though there definitely weren't very many boxes on the shelf - either they hadn't put out very many, or what did get put out had been snapped up pretty quickly.

I went to Co-Op afterwards, but totally forgot to look for the Chocolate Cheerios there - was pretty brain-dead by then

-- MissPuff (aka Cheryl)

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

There are about 10 bags of trial size Iams left at WM Northland, including about 6 puppy ones.

I saw the Cheerios at Heritage Meadows Superstore but not the Fibre One brown sugar.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I saw a ton of Chocolate Cheerios at the Huntington? (the one off centre street north) Superstore. There was a shelf full in the cereal aisle and a full, huge pallet between aisles. I can't remember if I saw the Fibre 1 Brown Sugar though.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by peaches View Post
    i was both excited and stressed when i got all the new coupons in the paper last week-excited to see what was there, but i get stressed out cause i feel like i HAVE to use up my coupons or it's a waste!! anyone else feel this way???

anyways, i was wondering if there is such thing as a place where you can drop off coupons you don't use, like a bulletin board or a mailbox or something-i wouldn't even necessarily want to trade-i just would feel better if someone was using the ones i don't need.

and last, if anyone wants me to order the pet food coupons or anything else, let me know. i don't get them mailed to me cause i don't need them! i don't go on the coupon trading page cause it's a little too overwhelming to try and read through it!

thanks!
    Freecycle a 'lot' of them or leave them on the shelves by the items.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I saw fibre 1 brown sugar and oats at Safeway in Woodbine today...wish I had that coupon it looked good.

Broken toe, owwieeee!!! Haylaraine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    33 (100%)

I also saw the Chocolate cheerios at the sunridge stupidstore, oh oops I mean Superstore!

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Feeling like a complete idiot who KNOWS better. I traded with someone who posted in the main thread selling/trading for some unused wedding decorations/party supplies. I am so dumb. I paid her $100 and it has been 3 weeks and nothing so i contacted her and she said she "forgot" - real nice. Said she'd send it asap but she never contacted me to say she had, I sent another email to see if she followed through yet. We'll see..

The worst part is that of course I should have known better. It wasn't even that great of a deal. But just a reminder DO NOT give people on this site money.

Anyway, I emailed Sally 888 and hope it will be resolved soon. If not I will post details in the thread for blacklists so others can be warned. I think she has been on her since April and she seems to be an active member (fyi not local)
    Last edited by kimcool; Wed, Jun 8th, 2011 at 02:11 AM.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Argh. That's horrible.

Call the police non-emergency line for the city she's in. Provide them with a copy of the correspondence & let them handle it. A simple phone call from them may scare her into following though.

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

That's terrible Kim there really is no worse feeling than when you know you've been ripped off! I really hope it works out for you.
    Win daily prizes worth $150 to $10000 sign up here!! I've won 3x $150 GCs since Jan.2012
    http://www.todaysdraw.com/?invite=5780

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

I can't remember who was asking for airline discount codes but I came across this one for Air Canada:
    15% off anywhere in Canada
    Only Valid June 8 (for travel up to September)
    XNAJKBP1
    Win daily prizes worth $150 to $10000 sign up here!! I've won 3x $150 GCs since Jan.2012
    http://www.todaysdraw.com/?invite=5780

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    156 (100%)

Kim, I know how u feel. u are NOT stupid. We all came here and share info and cpns. All the trades are based on trust and reputation after. And why would someone take other ppl's money and think they could just get away from it ? I feel for u.

But just to let u know, pure money exchange is not allowed on SC. you may trade stamps or GC.
    Quote Originally Posted by kimcool View Post

But just a reminder DO NOT give people on this site money.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Does anyone want to trade for a Kraft coupon,I have 10 for trade, Save $3.00 wub4 Kraft products. I was thinking if you like triscuit crackers they are on sale again for 1.97. Buy 4 and save $3.00. I live on the NW, pm me ff you want some, looking for dove tear pad coupons. This coupon expires June 17, 2011.
    Last edited by i_love_coupons; Wed, Jun 8th, 2011 at 09:44 AM.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Opps sorry, I posted this in the wrong place. I'll try to put it in the trading section when I have time to figure it out.

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Thanks all, she emailed me back today saying her dad took it to work to mail today. No "sorry", no sense that perhaps she might be the one driving the communication at this point.

So yeah. we'll see if it actually arrives. Even if it does, should I leave a negative trade rating? I never like to do that but the next person might want a heads up. I know I checked her trade rating stats before I traded on this one. You KNOW she's going to leave a negative rating for me if i do that even though I have done nothing wrong except give her money and have the audacity to expect her to mail the item within a month ( even though she said she was mailing it the next day). Then of course I had the nerve to ask her about it and again a few days later when i heard nothing of follow through (and learned she had still not sent it but apparently was today, yeah. great).

sucks.
    Last edited by kimcool; Wed, Jun 8th, 2011 at 10:52 AM.

Thread Information